PDA

View Full Version : First Forum you went into here on PC?

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 12:40 PM
What was the first forum you went into here on PC?I went into mixed Community groups, but didn't post.Then I went to Newbie world lol.

[Technya]
January 27th, 2005, 12:56 PM
I joined Under Gothic Wings way before I ever heard of PC

KoBRe LaiR
January 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
When i first joined as kobrelair in Jan 2004, i went right into fanfic since i came from fanfiction.net then found out the RPG world and the ROM hacking world. Latert on march I rjoined as DAC and stayed on ROM Hacking until August when i first found out there was a new memebrs welcome forum and posted there after 100 posts. :P
Then I became known in sprites and OC and nwo im just on OC, T-DOme [old one and new soon], Fan Clubx for members, ROm Hacking, Mod Lounge, New Members, Community Q&F, FTiP, OVP, and rarely on pokemon related...

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 01:14 PM
I joined Under Gothic Wings way before I ever heard of PC
Sorry, but that's kinda off topic.I asked what forum did you go into first on PC?

[Technya]
January 27th, 2005, 01:22 PM
Sorry, but that's kinda off topic.I asked what forum did you go into first on PC?

Ah crud! I am so sorry, hehe lemme fix it. I first checked the fanfic since I like to read,write them then like Alexiz I also found RPG very intertaining. Then moved on to General then the clubs. Sorry kinda off lately :\ .

The Fallen
January 27th, 2005, 01:32 PM
Sorry if i sounded like a jerk lol, i didn't mean it that way.But thatnks for fixing it for us ^^.

Pokemon Master #1
January 27th, 2005, 03:44 PM
I went to the Other Games section.And I still hang around there alot!

Cherrim
January 27th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Umm good question. O_o; Well, when PC was an Ikonboard, I first visited the Webmasters section, I think. ^_^; As for my first time on the vB, I honestly cant remember. It was probably Mixed Community Groups to see if Cas really did have a fanclub. XD Then it would have been Other Anime to see if any interesting discussion was going on that would make me want to stay. ^_^;

Bay-kun
January 27th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I first went to C&Q, becuase I was having problems registering and was hoping to find my answer there. Then I posted there, got registered, and posted in the Newbie place thingy. XD

Miyu-chan
January 27th, 2005, 04:18 PM
I first went to the Newbie forum... then other chat or MVP... x.x; *forgot*

MegaDitto
January 27th, 2005, 04:21 PM
First it was.New/Users Welcome.Then I went to Pokemon Handheld Platform Games.

Anacortes
January 27th, 2005, 05:20 PM
I went straight to the Rules..o.0

Spectrum
January 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
I thought that my first forum was Pokmon Trivia and Games, but according to my post history, it was actually Webmasters Discussion. o_O; Actually... I made 1 post in there, and disappeared until September, when I started posting in Pokmon Trivia and Games... So, both of them were my firsts. =P

aRedMoon
January 27th, 2005, 06:06 PM
I'd have to say Webbies... tis what I joined for.

Spectrum
January 27th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Greg, why don't I find that the least bit surprising? XD

Eon-Rider
January 27th, 2005, 07:14 PM
I first went to the newbie section and then went to the Pokemon Platform held games section

Arcanine
January 27th, 2005, 09:20 PM
The first forum I went to was the "Community Questions & Feedback" forum. I don't know why but I just wanted to go there before looking into making a thread in the new members forum (new members is where I started my first thread).

tec2030
January 27th, 2005, 09:24 PM
I went straight into ROM HACKING. Read for a bit and I was h00ked!!!

Flygon trainer
January 27th, 2005, 09:25 PM
I went straight to "Other Writing and Role Play" XD and then i was hooked.

Kylie-chan
January 27th, 2005, 11:06 PM
I was referred straight to the TC Supplies thread [TC lounge]. XD By Dragonfree ^.^

Peach
January 28th, 2005, 01:27 AM
Hmmm, where did I go? This can sound funny but after I joined first thing what I did was going to Clubs and I joined Ash Club XD

Timbjerr
January 28th, 2005, 02:28 AM
New Users/Welcome thingy, then Pokemon RPG, then Pokemon Anime discussion.

I rarely post in any of those three anymore. XD

Cool Cr@cker
January 28th, 2005, 05:44 AM
The first Forum I'd ever went was to R/S Discussion,. I actually found this site in order to find Gamesharks. But I joined after that only and then I found Rom-Hacking, my Fav Forums till now.

Esai
January 28th, 2005, 06:22 AM
Game Develepment was the 1st forum for me, i never actually posted in new users/welcomes XD

~Dragonair~
January 29th, 2005, 08:53 AM
The first forum I went into was Other Voting Polls.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0
January 29th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Well, I'm not sure which one it was the first time I came here, but when i first registered, I'm pretty sure it was New Users/ Welcome Forum. That was at the old PC.

Ryoutarou
January 29th, 2005, 12:42 PM
It was OC at the old PC, and OA&M at this one, more or less the only reason I rejoined XD

BigBoss
January 29th, 2005, 12:44 PM
It was the Emulation and Patches at the time XD I was a n00b and I triple posted in my first thread.

Lady Pearl
January 29th, 2005, 12:52 PM
First, I went to New Users / Welcome and chatted in my thread. Then, I joined some Pokemon Roleplays and Other Roleplays. I, then, headed down to OC, chatted there, then went to Mixed Community Groups to join friendly people's clubs. I've gotten some sprites and I've gotten a side-kick and an evil twin. ^^

Shikon no Tama
January 29th, 2005, 02:38 PM
Well, first I went to New Users/Welcome and got to meet others, then I went to Other Chat and started being me I guess. XD
But I can't remember for certain. But I'm so sure that almost every user who comes here goes to New Users/Welcome.

~Dragonair~
January 30th, 2005, 02:07 AM
Why I went to the Other Voting Polls was because I like to vote and stuff related to that.

Blade
January 30th, 2005, 02:22 AM
New Users / Welcome, to inform members of my presence.

Kelsey
January 30th, 2005, 07:58 AM
The first forum I went to on PC was the Newbie Welcome area. ^^;; Whenever I join a new forum, I always post a thread there to let myself be known. Then I think I headed off to OC & OW and looked around. ^^;

~Kelsey

Raibolt
January 30th, 2005, 08:34 AM
When I visit a new forum, The like welcoming place is where I don't go first, heh.

Anyway, the first forum I entered here, was Other Chat, second was this place. It's where I normally do post in other forums, that's the reason I am posting here now :o