PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Den Sprite Shop

DragonRider42
October 16th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Hello one and all to my sprite shop first off i do have a few rules nothing super hard so dont worry

1. please be reasonable with your requests as i have a hard time making a fusion of more than 3 pokemon

2. please no swearing,cursing,or foul language

3. no one word posts

4.have fun requesting

WHAT I CAN DO:
fusions
re-colors
re-types

CUSTOM OPTIONS:
posessed pokemon
evil re-colors
royal re-colors
albino pokemon
pokemon of the season

DragonRider42
October 18th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Here you go Cirno :) she's magnificant. feel free to request as many as you want no one else seems to and i would greatly appreciate it because i just cant get inspiration latley and there really isnt much else for me to do esp. on the weekends

PokemonGiratinaX
October 19th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Maybe you can re-designed the first-post like this and maybe add a request form:

Hello one and all to my sprite shop. First off I do have a few rules, nothing super hard so don't worry.

Rules
1. Please be reasonable with your requests as I have a hard time making a fusion of more than 3 Pokemon.

2. Please no swearing,cursing,or foul language.

3. No one word posts.

4. Have fun requesting.

What I can do:
Fusion
Re-colour
Re-types

Custom Pokemon
Posessed pokemon
Evil re-colors
Royal re-colors
Albino pokemon
Pokemon of the season

DragonRider42
October 20th, 2012, 09:26 AM
What do you mean by re-design it?

Sheep
October 20th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Hey there! I'd love to help you out with your shop. :3 Would you be able to make a fusion of Ampharos and Mienshao?

EonNeo
October 21st, 2012, 11:42 AM
Hi! Can you make a dragon-type Dodrio?
Thanks in advance!

DragonRider42
October 21st, 2012, 05:29 PM
here you go guys sorry about how big the dodrio is and i think i did a horrible job on it :(

ps.the extra sprites are just for you injoyment they are mew and mewtwo recolored to look like my cat Azriel

MarinoKadame
October 22nd, 2012, 10:00 AM
I would like a fusion. I want Black Kyurem with white kyurem parts added to him, the white and black part need to be grey and the other colored parts like the blue for Black and Red for White in overide need to be Purple.

I made a picture how it would look like, and where parts should be and which color go where.

http://imageshack.us/a/img819/4919/greykyurem.png

DragonRider42
October 22nd, 2012, 05:53 PM
here you go i think i did a pretty crummy job because i couldnt find an overrided black kyurem so i hope this is okay :(

MarinoKadame
October 22nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Seem alright. Here is an override version animated. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/176/2/c/black_kyurem_sprite_by_legendkyurem97-d54rwn8.gif

Edit: I made a normal shiny version of him.

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/2131/greykyurem1.png

DragonRider42
October 24th, 2012, 05:33 PM
is this one better? (i hope its okay im really bad at black and white fusions)

MarinoKadame
October 25th, 2012, 08:08 AM
It's ok but you have done double white wings and horns. You should just add one wing on the head and one on the arm for the wing on the back keep the black version. Just look how the normal grey kyurem look.

DragonRider42
October 28th, 2012, 09:16 AM
like this? (again i am really bad at black and white fusions sorry)

MarinoKadame
October 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM
It's alright. Thanks for taking your time.

DragonRider42
October 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM
your welcome! :D please tell your friends and dont be afraid to request more i am always happy to take requests

Garet
October 30th, 2012, 03:38 PM
I would like to request a couple re-colors. I want the left one's red/orange fur to be white, the cream-colored fur to be light grey, and the usual black stripes. The one on the right, I want the red/orange fur to be black, the cream-colored fur to be a dark gray, and the stripes to be white.

DragonRider42
October 30th, 2012, 07:21 PM
here you go i really liked this one thanks for the request please tell your friends :)

MelchiorFlyer
November 19th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Umm... Can I get an Albino Umbreon?

Oh. and can the rings be green? Thank you! (Just PM me it when your done. Thx!)