PDA

View Full Version : IF THE RAPTURE HAPPENED RIGHT THIS SECOND

Harley Quinn
October 20th, 2012, 03:47 PM
WOULD YOU RISE TO HEAVEN OR WOULD YOU STAY ON EARTH

Shiny Celebi
October 20th, 2012, 04:11 PM
I dunno, I think Im a good enough person to go to Heaven or at least I'd like to think so. I don't do anything evil or anything, haha.

GolurkIsDaBomb
October 20th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I wouldn't stay on Earth, I'd be moving to a much better place! Suddenly, I would find myself and my bed falling down a massive hole. It would be fun, like zero gravity, but frightening, and the fear would grow more intense as the surroundings grew hotter and hotter. I'd be even more scared one I saw magma dripping down the sides of tunnel, some of it falling on my, causing me to screech in pain from the fiery torture. The anguish would continue as it got hotter and hotter. I'd then hear a faint sound, which would rapidly grow louder and louder: a sound of cries of torture and the rattling of chains. A sound of unimaginable demons tearing the guts out of murderers and child-abusing priests alike, only for their livers to grow back the next day and have the whole process repeated. It would be a sound of billions and billions of fiery whiplashes, scorching and bloodying masses and masses of mutilated and broken people. And then I would plunge into the pool of magma at the bottom of my fiery path. I would scream from the unbearable and excruciating pain. My cells would wail from the torture, my body would feel like a sharp, rusty nail was being hammered into each nerve cell. My atoms would shriek from the impossible anguish and suffering, pleading for death, for salvation! But none would come, as I wouldn't be able to die due to already being dead. I would then drag my limp and defeated self out of the pool of magma, only to be shackled into chains made of iron, - white hot iron. The demons would then whip my back down to spinal cord for the rest of eternity.

Guess I shouldn't have been an atheist. :/

Shining Raichu
October 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM
I would stay on Earth by choice. I have no interest in Heaven and the smug sense of self-satisfaction of the people there, looking down on those who weren't "good enough" to make the cut.

BLOOOD-La-ti-
October 20th, 2012, 05:16 PM
I'm would stay in Earth for a little while.
cuz I'm not done with my life yet.

Hannah
October 20th, 2012, 05:57 PM
I would choose to stay on Earth. Probably haunting the people around me. But mainly because I don't want to leave my family and friends just yet. Honestly, I don't know if I'll even go to Heaven or not -- I do bad stuff, but it ain't evil.

PlatinumDude
October 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM
That would depend on how many good deeds that I accomplished in life. If I did a lot of good things, I'd go to heaven, but I'd stay on Earth if that isn't the case.

Livewire
October 20th, 2012, 10:06 PM
7 years of doom and suffering before Jesus decides to show up would kind of suck, so sorry kids, I'm gonna bolt.

Overlord Drakow
October 21st, 2012, 01:08 AM
I would stay on Earth by choice. I have no interest in Heaven and the smug sense of self-satisfaction of the people there, looking down on those who weren't "good enough" to make the cut.

So instead you joined the PC staff team with their smug sense of self-satisfaction, looking down on those who aren't "good enough" to make the cut.

Anyway, I'm too evil to go to Heaven so . . .

Guillermo
October 21st, 2012, 04:41 AM
Who the hell would want stay on earth if the Rapture came? I'd get the hell out.

Wateria
October 21st, 2012, 07:33 AM
like a lot of posters I would run away to heaven if I could.

Hikamaru
October 21st, 2012, 07:48 AM
I'd probably go to heaven, like most people said here.

Tyrantrum
October 21st, 2012, 11:39 AM
IT WOULD BE TOO LATE FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE DECISION MAKER AND WOULD BE DEAD BEFORE I GOT THE CHANCE TO CHOOSE SO I'D MOST LIKELY END UP IN PURGATORY

I've heard that you get to decide what your heaven is like. So I'd like to go to heaven, I guess, just so I can be in my Pokémon paradise that I've always dreamed of.

Esper
October 21st, 2012, 12:23 PM
But what is heaven like? What's gonna happen to the earth? I need to know these things in order to make a decision!

Ugh. Why can't we just combine earth and heaven so we're with people we love and also get to live happily?

Digimon Kaiser
October 21st, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'm atheist, so I'd probably be stuck on Earth.

droomph
October 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM
honestly I would go wherever I would be going. both are fine with me, but I wouldn't want to be going where I'm not supposed to.

Kura
October 21st, 2012, 01:52 PM
Depends on where my loved ones are going. It's not exactly blissful heaven if I'm alone. Though 7 years of suffering doesn't seem ideal, if I can live through it with my loved ones I am sure it'd be worth it.

Ice Car
October 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
The rapture won't happen, so I have no answer.

That is all.

Keiran
October 21st, 2012, 01:58 PM
Most people who make my life hell would probably go to Heaven, so I'll stay right here. When I die, I'd rather stay on Earth as a ghost, too. That way I can watch hot people take showers. Me ghost-a.

Wobbachomp
October 21st, 2012, 02:25 PM
The rapture won't happen
I agree.

But if it did happen, I would stay on Earth playing Pokemon. :P

Sammi
October 21st, 2012, 02:37 PM
I'd probably go to Heaven. It'd be interesting to see what it was like. Probably have a bunch of family that'd go up there, so I'd get to see them. That, and I am not keen on suffering. Wouldn't be heartbroken if I stayed on Earth, and if Heaven sounded really crappy at the time of the rapture I could see staying.

I'm too attached to the idea of an afterlife. >__>

So instead you joined the PC staff team with their smug sense of self-satisfaction, looking down on those who aren't "good enough" to make the cut.

There's a time and a place to make digs at staff; this isn't one of them.

psyanic
October 21st, 2012, 05:13 PM
Heaven is a time for when I'm dead. At the moment, I'm very much alive, so I'd prefer to stay on Earth, thanks.