PDA

View Full Version : Favorite candy?

TJgamer
October 31st, 2012, 10:43 AM
Halloween is here! And many of us are going to have a sweet time. But what kind of sweets are your favorite?
For me, it's Reese's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reese%27s) and Kit Kats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat)!

Alli
October 31st, 2012, 10:48 AM
I LIVE FOR SOUR PUNCH STRAWS. Any sour candy like that is good, so like Sour Patch Kids, Sour Skittles, Warheads, etc. I love sour candy. I also like chocolate, but I hate Nestle chocolate haha. Milky Way is the best. :) Hershey's Cookies n Creme is amazing too. And Twizzlers. Got a pack of those the other night YEAH.

I don't really like anything with peanuts or any type of nut. Not allergic, I just don't like them. I like Reese's Pieces though, but not regular Reese Cups lol. Butterfingers are good too. I hate anything with coconut so them nasty ass MOUNDS and ALMOND JOY which there is nothing joyous about can stay away from me. That's all I can think of. :3

Shiny Celebi
October 31st, 2012, 10:53 AM
Oh gosh, lots of candy bars: Cookies and Creme, hershey bars, butterfinger, pretty much any kind of chocolate candy, York Peppermint Patties, Reese's Cups, toffee bars. Yeah, I like candy a lot ^^;

shenanigans
October 31st, 2012, 11:27 AM
Wrong forum - moving this over to OVP!

Meganium
October 31st, 2012, 11:29 AM
My top candy is GUMMI WORMS. Or...anything gummy really. Gummi Bears, Gummi Fish, Gummi Sharks, Gummi Frogs, etc!

Reeses comes in a close second though!

Overlord Drakow
October 31st, 2012, 11:51 AM
My favourite candy is biscuits. So Kit Kat would be top of the list as that's like a biscuit.

Ven Bloodia
October 31st, 2012, 11:52 AM
Everything. Yeah you heard me, absolutely everything.

Katamari
October 31st, 2012, 12:16 PM
Urgh I actually don't really have a taste for sugar. (Thanks candy store job)

But I'm still a chocolate girl. I've been picking the fun size Hershey's and Kit Kats out of the Halloween bowl today.

Wateria
October 31st, 2012, 12:16 PM
Jelly babies,Jelly beans and Candycorn are my favourite candies.

TJgamer
October 31st, 2012, 12:22 PM
Halloween is here! And many of us are going to have a sweet time. But what kind of sweets are your favorite?
For me, it's Reese's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reese%27s) and Kit Kats (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Kat)!

M&Ms (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%26M%27s), Twix (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twix), and candy corns (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candy_Corn) I also like a lot!

Kura
October 31st, 2012, 12:26 PM
Candy bar.. Aero~ :3 Regular candy? Either those pixie stix, dip n stix, or those peach-rings or neon sour gummyworms~

Sammi
October 31st, 2012, 07:38 PM

Those were the two bags of candy I bought tonight. You have great taste. :D

I'm a pretty big fan of chocolate in general, as long as it's not white chocolate (boooooo). Also like sour candy: Sour Punch Straws, Warheads, and Shockers/Shock Tarts.

October 31st, 2012, 07:42 PM
York Peppermint Patties
Omigosh I love those! They're so like refreshing after you eat them. x)

I also like Whoppers. The texture is kinda funny but they taste good.

LividZephyr
October 31st, 2012, 07:50 PM
No clue. I like...
Skittles, M&Ms, Reese's, Kit Kats, Whoppers, Mamba, Starburst, Whatchamacallit, Jolly Ranchers, root beer barrels, Snickers, Twix, Swedish Fish...

...I like so many different candies that it's often hard to choose. Then add cookies to the equation...

...I am so hungry right now...

TRIFORCE89
October 31st, 2012, 09:36 PM
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Mars Bars!

ShinyUmbreon189
October 31st, 2012, 09:39 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I'm actually not a big candy eater, to me candy just doesn't cut it. Id rather eat a green apple or sometin. Tho I eat the crap out of Reeces Pieces when I get ahold of them. I'm like an animal, no ones touchin my damn Peanut Butter cups.

Synerjee
October 31st, 2012, 11:04 PM
I like most types of candy. And chocolate. Chocolate is a big plus. I'm a sucker for chocolate. (Y) I like so many I can't choose. Right now, I have open a packet of The Natural Confectionery brand gummies lol.

"I have a sweet tooth and it'll never come loose~"

curiousnathan
October 31st, 2012, 11:11 PM
Turkish Delight, Redskins, Gobstoppers, Gummy Bears, Sour worms etc. There's so many to choose from and so many that I love I fail to list them all.

TJgamer
November 1st, 2012, 02:28 AM
Those were the two bags of candy I bought tonight. You have great taste. :D

I'm a pretty big fan of chocolate in general, as long as it's not white chocolate (boooooo). Also like sour candy: Sour Punch Straws, Warheads, and Shockers/Shock Tarts.

Mmmm! I like white chocolate! I hate dark chocolate!
And I was never a big fan of sour treats.

curiousnathan
November 1st, 2012, 03:05 AM
I'm a massive fan of white chocolate also! I can't stand dark or milk. :P

Chase
November 1st, 2012, 06:41 AM
SOUR PATCH WATERMELON!!! I love anything sour patch, but sour patch watermelon is the best. I went through like a 5 year span where none of the stores around me sold them. Only the movies sold them. My Walmart started carrying them a few years ago and it made me the happiest person ever. I also love candy corn and anything caramel. Now that Halloween is over, I will go to the store and stock up on the half priced candy!

Hikamaru
November 1st, 2012, 06:53 AM
Now this is the kind of OVP thread I wanted, I have such a sweet tooth.

My faves include jelly beans, gummy bears, any chocolate (particularly with honeycomb or caramel in it), lollipops, sour worms, Turkish delight, snakes, jelly babies, teeth, milk bottles, fruit chewies, marshmallows (only white, I don't like pink), M&Ms, Starburst and Smarties.

I like anything except if it has nuts in it. If there's nuts, I won't eat it. (No, I'm not allergic to nuts, I just hate them)

Yummy...

Shining Raichu
November 1st, 2012, 07:04 AM
My favourite candy is biscuits. So Kit Kat would be top of the list as that's like a biscuit.

Kit Kats are not like biscuits omg they're chocolate bars! They have wafery stuff inside but so do a lot of chocolate bars and that doesn't make them "like biscuits" either. I shouldn't be this offended but I am a huge Kit Kat fan and I believe calling them a biscuit strips them of the respect they deserve as part of the chocolate bar family! :P

Generally though I love jelly babies and other jelly-ish candies. I'm more into actual candy than I am chocolate, so I'd prefer that. I went to a movie tonight and bought a whole tube of strawberry Mentos which were awesome...

PlatinumDude
November 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM
I like anything that's chocolate, like Kit Kat or Malteser's.

Toshiro.
November 1st, 2012, 11:06 AM
Gummy things are always great, as well as Starbursts.

darkpokeball
November 1st, 2012, 01:45 PM
Starburst, any type of lollipop, and anything sour. xD

CourageHound
November 1st, 2012, 02:25 PM
Everthying chocolately. My favorites are kit-kat and reces cups...yum

Brynjolf
November 1st, 2012, 05:54 PM
Rootbeer barrels, mints, cherry dum dums, and candy canes. :-)

Ash
November 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM
Anything Sour, Twix, Star Burst, and Reeses Cup (or anything Reeses) are the types of candy that I usually go for first. That said I guess those would be considered my favorites.

Hannah
November 2nd, 2012, 11:44 PM
I absolutely love every candy, chocolate, jelly -- you name it. I have a sweet tooth, and I'm not picky with sugary things. But if you could give me Hershey's, then you are a God to me.

TJgamer
November 3rd, 2012, 07:19 PM
My, my. Quite a lot of sour candy lovers! :cer_smile:
Oh yeah, I also love caramel!

o Pikachu o
November 3rd, 2012, 09:44 PM
I like chocolate the most and I like any type of chocolate. There's also a store next to my school called Purdy's and they have good chocolate. But it's $20 for 10 pieces of chocolate. But it tastes awesome.

Osiris
November 4th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I'm a big fan of any chocolate that has peanut or peanut butter in it (with Reese's topping that list). I also really like M&Ms, Twizzlers and Swedish Berries.

Mr Cat Dog
November 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I like anything with chocolate in it. If I had to narrow it down to one thing, it would have to be Lindt. It's sooooo good and it melts in your mouth and it's creamy and now I want a whole load of them.

The Grubby Pup
November 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Mah favorite candy? Damn, so much to chew from. Get it? Blah, whatever.

M&M (Peanut Butter and Peanut flavors) Skittles (Red pack, Purple Pack, Blenders Pack and Riddles Pack) Starburst (Any kinda flavor) Snickers, Baby Ruth and Reese's Nutrageous.

Were all a slice of heaven? Pfft. You bet your ass, Reverend!!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Skittles, Jolly Rancher, and jellybeans.

I have allergies to chocolates, so obviously none of them made the cut.

Noah Ridgewood
December 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Skittles, gummy bears, peach rings, kit-kats, and snickers.