View Full Version : Did you have an imaginary Friend?

The Fallen
January 28th, 2005, 2:38 PM
Did you ever have an imaginary friend when you wre younger?I didn't lol, or at least i don't remember.

January 28th, 2005, 2:40 PM
Yes, when I was about six years old, Sonic the Hedgehog followed me around everywhere. Lol

January 28th, 2005, 2:57 PM
my sister did! it waz zooey van door XD she talked to the door in my van XD and then jerry jeep door only lasted about 10 days XD

January 28th, 2005, 3:11 PM
I did...her name was Sarah........

I cut my hair once, just a little strand, and I told my parents that 'Sarah' did it......

I WAS 3-6 OKAY!!!!!

January 28th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Yeap, I had the cutest little gargoyle with me at all times, weird thing was that she was baby blue and baby purple LOL

January 28th, 2005, 3:31 PM
Yup I do!He is a SSJ5!*Cricket's sound*

January 28th, 2005, 5:04 PM
No. They were stuffed animals-not imaginary! It was the cutest little bear plush ever...and agreed with me on everything! oneechan!

Pokemon Master #1
January 28th, 2005, 5:08 PM
I've never had an imaginary friend before.

January 28th, 2005, 5:12 PM
I had one till age 9.I just make one up when I am alone.

January 28th, 2005, 5:14 PM
Well, he wasnt exactly imaginary, but he was the closest friend I had, and he was actually the one and only thing that made me happy for five years. ^_______^ He was a medium sized teddy bear named, Dock. xD [Dont mind the funny name. ;3]

Anyways, my David gave him to me when I was born. ^________^ He was my first ever stuffed animal, and I loved him to bits. <3 I'd dress him in my pajamas each and every night; I'd feed him, bath him, and take him everywhere I went. In the car, in the bathroom, to school....you name it! ^______^ I still have the teddy bear, but I'm not obsessed with him any more. He is still my favourite bear though~!

January 28th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Yeah. When I was 6 tails was everywhere! LOLZ! ^^;;;

January 28th, 2005, 5:31 PM
@@ yeah.. his name was micheal.. and we used to have a pet dolphin by the fireplace X33.. i'm insane!

January 28th, 2005, 5:31 PM
Mine is the same as Karli-li, since he isn't imaginary. While Karli-li's was a bear, though, mine is a monkey! =3 His name was Mr. Banana Winkles [X3;]. He was given to me on my third birthday and I still have him today, by my side. ^__^

As with Karli-li, I brought him wherever I went, and I still do. Mari could never let him go so he's still with her. XP

Youko Kurama
January 28th, 2005, 5:52 PM
Yeah, I still have one...j/k.

His name was nothing. No, not literally nothing, I just never named him. He was awesome though, we fought crime together. You may have heard of us, or not you know....xD
Anyways, he left when I was about 6 years old and i made a real friend.
I still keep in close contact with him though so yeah....xD

January 28th, 2005, 5:52 PM
For a like a week I once believed that Nilus the Sandman (it was cartoon show) lived underneath the eraser in my pencil. Lol

I also had a giant blue ball with legs and sun glasses that I could draw invisibly to make him come. Lol My mind was so messed.

January 28th, 2005, 5:54 PM
I still do.Not really.

It was a magic flying squirrel.Corny eh?It was named Bob.xD

We destroyed...stuff together.

January 28th, 2005, 6:58 PM
Nope... I tried to have one, but I didn't have the imagination. xD;;;;

January 28th, 2005, 7:33 PM
Yes I had many imaginary firends. Sometimes, I would use an actual object as a friend. Like when I was 2 or 3, I had this fly swatter and its name was Cinderella...o_0 and then I pretended that Scooby Doo was my dog. Lol I was a strrannnge kid =P

January 28th, 2005, 11:12 PM
I still do 2 people exist only in my head and I talk to them constantly. We discuss things, argue, figure stuff out together, that kind of thing. One typically agrees with me and the other does the opposite.

Raichu Master
January 29th, 2005, 6:56 AM
Yeah I guess I do...his name's Drizzt Do'Urden...and he lives in the books I'm reading!

January 29th, 2005, 7:41 AM
I do...Though it doesnt have a name she's there to talk to ...especially when i'm upset or had a really bad day.
It will always be my imaginary friend... ;)

Raichu Master
January 29th, 2005, 7:43 AM
I named my concience Drizzt Do'Urden after my favorite character. Cause they both have the same principles. XD

January 29th, 2005, 8:03 AM
no, i haven't. though i wish i had, because it seems pretty fun. in our next film (for those unaware, i make crappy films, see link in profile *hint hint*) we're going to have a story about a crazy person who lives in his own world. and in his world i'm his neighbor and my friend john is his best friend (also a pirate) but in the real world, i'm a bike, and john doesn't exist.

Lady Pearl
January 29th, 2005, 8:07 AM
I had a stuffed duck-animal named Beak! I beat up everyone who had thrown him or such cruelness. My Beak! ^^ And some other imaginary friends I battle evil villains with. My imaginary friends are super cool, they'll destroy you. XD Yeah, and I had a mop friend in my basement. ><

January 29th, 2005, 8:11 AM
I kinda had one..or still do since I spend most of my time alone in my room..
I got out of it though...and sometimes it feels like I'm facing the world alone o.0

January 29th, 2005, 8:40 AM
I have had a imaginary friend once. His name was Smasho, though I didnt do much stuff with him, he went on peoples nerves. lol XD

January 29th, 2005, 6:33 PM
DID I have an imaginary friend? Try DO I!

January 30th, 2005, 7:33 AM
Yes I did when I was five years old I had a Stuffed Cat Animal which I named Shu ^^
My sister gave it to me for Christmas ^-^ I don't know what happened to Shu I think
my mom gave her away =[

July 28th, 2010, 2:03 AM
Yes I did ! I did have an Imaginary friend !
It was a black and white pegasus, and his name was hum...Black ? This truly is an original name >:U
And when we were in the car, he was always following us outside. x3
I loved him. xD
And I've had him for...5 or 6 years, created him when I was 4. Cx

July 28th, 2010, 2:12 AM
Yeah but I was never very creative about it. I had Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura following me around for a year or so. :P

July 28th, 2010, 2:14 AM
I had heaps of imaginary friends. far to many.... even today :D

Serene Grace
July 28th, 2010, 3:18 AM
I still have one now. His name is Steven and he helps me regularly.

July 28th, 2010, 3:27 AM
Yeah, Mr Nobody (this was before the Mr Man character)

He looked like a spaghetti silouette and he was 5 years older than me. He was 10 at the time- now he's 27!! Fortunately, last week I learnt imaginary friends don't exist!!

July 28th, 2010, 3:46 AM
Nope, never had one. I did play with stuffed toys and give them personalities and stuff but outside play-time they were just lifeless toys, nothing more.

July 28th, 2010, 4:11 AM
Why would you? I mean, get a real friend, go outside

Noah Ridgewood
July 28th, 2010, 4:22 AM
Oh, goodness. How did you ever manage to find this thread?

The last time this was posted on, apart from today was on January 30th, 2005.