View Full Version : What's your current Forum Skin?

Ice Car
November 4th, 2012, 4:38 PM
Also, what's your current favorite?

I'm currently using Kanto Dream Party. I love the colors (Light/Sky Blue is my favorite color) and its layout is simplistic and easy on the eyes. Love it. It's also my current favorite.

November 4th, 2012, 4:56 PM
Mine's Nimbasa's Shiny Beauty. It's very neon and cute with Elesa and Emolga.

November 4th, 2012, 6:29 PM
I like the Black 2 theme. I'm currently using the Hypno one though, idk why.

November 4th, 2012, 6:38 PM
Modular (Prerelease) on my IPad, it:
-Is very basic, not too flashy and colorful (I don't need color on my iPad, it is already hard enough to not get distracted lol)

-Actually tells me all stats of people who post, that is, stats that would be shown if I clicked their name, (join date, location, total posts, age, moderator/donator, nickname, title and whether or not they are online.)

Plusle's Play Date on my computer because it is red and has one of my favorite Pokemon from my favorite gen 3 game.

Noah Ridgewood
November 4th, 2012, 6:46 PM
Chromatic 2.0, but I feel a bit like I'm on my high horse when I say that, considering it's my own style.

Team Fail
November 4th, 2012, 6:50 PM
Chromatic 2.0. It's the best style on PC so far imo.

November 4th, 2012, 7:01 PM
I'm using Poké Link 4 Pink. It's simple and stylish.

November 4th, 2012, 7:21 PM
Caramel Sentret.

It's orange brown and everything nice, and it appeals to me because everything just seems...wider :D

November 4th, 2012, 7:41 PM
Using Nica's Hypno's Lullaby, because I ttly adore it. It's dark, and it's fixed width. It's all I ever wanted in a PC style. <3

November 4th, 2012, 7:45 PM
I'm using Chromatic, cos I like the design of it.

November 4th, 2012, 8:08 PM
I'm currently using Forest Savage. Really loving it. The green's really kind to my eyes and I simply love the layout. I've used and loved other themes as well such as Chromatic 2.0, Atop Mount Coronet and Sinnoh Springs Reduced. (Yeah I know the last one might be a little colourful, but colourful's what I like once in a while.)

November 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Right now I'm using the PC Pro - Green Edition. I've always preferred the simpler themes for some reason, so I usually switch between the PC Pro and PokeLink 3. I've also liked using Simple and Chromatic in the past, and might switch to one of them when I get bored with my current one.

November 5th, 2012, 1:08 AM
I'm currently using Generation InVerse, mainly because it matches my green Curtis theme. But if one day, I get rid of Curtis, I'm going back to the prerelease theme Modular, because of its simplicity and convenience.

Shining Raichu
November 5th, 2012, 4:44 AM
On my computer I use Chromatic and on my phone I use Pichu2.

I used to always use Pichu2 everywhere because it was the best style ever created, but our very own Patchisou Yutohru managed to beat it!

November 5th, 2012, 4:56 AM
I'm using Chromatic 2.0 and both that and teh original Chromatic are my favorites.

On mobile I used to use the mobile version of The Stand Nexus until the mobile styles disappeared. Now it's Chromatic or vBulletin.

November 5th, 2012, 6:44 AM
Kanto dream party. Bright, bold, beautiful. I love the theme the most.

Edward Elric
November 5th, 2012, 8:09 AM
Right now I am using Forest Savage, but my all time favorite is Forever Standing!

November 5th, 2012, 8:25 AM
using unseen force and wow i love it's colors it's soooo cheerful! ^^

November 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
My current skin is the Johto Elite, the skin that was active when I first joined here. I do like the Stand Nexus and Elesa's Shining Beauty skins, though.

Overlord Drakow
November 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Using Johto Elite because it's a nice dark theme.

November 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I use Pokelink and I haven't changed it in over 6+ years~

November 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM
After a few new styles get released this thread always pops up...

Been using Stunfisk'd for a while now. I have a very specific dream style that I would use forever in my head but I haven't ever found a style that matches that. Maybe I'll make it myself someday.

Icy Burn
November 5th, 2012, 11:54 AM
At the moment I'm using Forest Savage, by PEDRO12. It's a great skin and the colours aren't too harsh on the eye. :3

November 5th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Right now, this very second it's Hypno's Lullaby. Might switch back to an older one here soon.

November 5th, 2012, 1:10 PM
I like Chromatic 2.0 the most, navigation and layout is a charm on it~

Kanto Dream Party is my favorite new theme though, but it's harder to navigate to me.

The Shadow
November 5th, 2012, 1:36 PM
I'm currently using Kanto Dream Party, and I like it.

November 5th, 2012, 1:51 PM
Dimensional Rift! I love this theme, everything about it looks so cool. The only problem is that the link bar isn't completely up to date so a few things like blogs/reports are missing, but I have links to those anyway so it's not a huge deal. Otherwise I love this theme, I always end up switching back to it if I try out another theme.

November 5th, 2012, 3:02 PM
The Johto Elite on reduced mode, so I have a tiny banner. It's compact and dark, which I like.

I only have 768 height so I don't like themes with huge banners anymore. :( I typically stick with Poke Link styles because of this. My default in the UserCP is Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail, actually. If my style resets to that, I'll stick with it for ages. Pretty sure I've used that style for the majority of my last 3-4 years here, haha.

o Pikachu o
November 5th, 2012, 3:03 PM
I'm using Hypno's Lullaby. Before that I was using Route 167+

November 6th, 2012, 6:47 AM
Currently using Kanto Dream Party. Before I was using a style that was similar to it in color (I think it's a style that isn't released to the general public) but after going to Hypno's Lullaby for a day ended up switching to the style I am on now. I wish it was full width but if I get tired of it not being that I can always switch back to that other style.

The Grubby Pup
November 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM
well, mine is currently on the rhyperior skin. Before then it was on the Johto Elite Four. LOL It went good with mah Vergil theme. :p

November 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I've switched from Forest Savage back to Chromatic 2.0. Both of them are on my favourite list and I just felt like changing. TEEHEE. xD

November 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Mine is Chromatic 2.0. Before I use it, I 'm using Dialga vs Palkia.

November 8th, 2012, 8:13 PM
I'm currently using the Johto Elite, it is an amazing skin! There is nothing I can say I dislike, every thing is perfect! The color scheme, category images, header, buttons and background are all magnificent! Props to the creator!

November 8th, 2012, 8:15 PM
Kanto Dream Party created by Perdition Haze. I love the original 151 so of course I love the original 3 starters. Sometimes though, I use Simple cos its clean and pleasant to the eye.

November 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I'm using Plusle Play Date. It just works well and it's nicely reminiscent of Hoenn.

November 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Using the Stand Nexus, which I've been using for quite a while now. Only been one so far that has been otherwise tempting, although the colour scheme is quite similar, so there isn't really much reason to change.

November 9th, 2012, 1:43 PM
Using Forest Savage right now, it's really nice. :D Will probably switch sometime soon though, I can't seem to stay on the same skin for too long since PC has so many choices.

November 9th, 2012, 2:42 PM
I've reverted back to using Chromatic. I just love the style accent, which I've made into a nice pink color, #d84467.

November 9th, 2012, 6:18 PM
Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail, as always.
I don't really have a favourite since I don't acknowledge that PC has other styles. If I'm logged-out for whatever reason and see the current default style, my first impression tends to be one of being on the wrong site.