PDA

View Full Version : What's your current Forum Skin?

Ice Car
November 4th, 2012, 04:38 PM
Also, what's your current favorite?

I'm currently using Kanto Dream Party. I love the colors (Light/Sky Blue is my favorite color) and its layout is simplistic and easy on the eyes. Love it. It's also my current favorite.

Volcanix769
November 4th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Mine's Nimbasa's Shiny Beauty. It's very neon and cute with Elesa and Emolga.

November 4th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I like the Black 2 theme. I'm currently using the Hypno one though, idk why.

Aques Keus
November 4th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Modular (Prerelease) on my IPad, it:
-Is very basic, not too flashy and colorful (I don't need color on my iPad, it is already hard enough to not get distracted lol)

-Actually tells me all stats of people who post, that is, stats that would be shown if I clicked their name, (join date, location, total posts, age, moderator/donator, nickname, title and whether or not they are online.)

Plusle's Play Date on my computer because it is red and has one of my favorite Pokemon from my favorite gen 3 game.

Patchisou Yutohru
November 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
Chromatic 2.0, but I feel a bit like I'm on my high horse when I say that, considering it's my own style.

Team Fail
November 4th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Chromatic 2.0. It's the best style on PC so far imo.

trapincher
November 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM
I'm using Poké Link 4 Pink. It's simple and stylish.

droomph
November 4th, 2012, 07:21 PM
Caramel Sentret.

It's orange brown and everything nice, and it appeals to me because everything just seems...wider :D

Denny Hamlin
November 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Using Nica's Hypno's Lullaby, because I ttly adore it. It's dark, and it's fixed width. It's all I ever wanted in a PC style. <3

Hikamaru
November 4th, 2012, 07:45 PM
I'm using Chromatic, cos I like the design of it.

Synerjee
November 4th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I'm currently using Forest Savage. Really loving it. The green's really kind to my eyes and I simply love the layout. I've used and loved other themes as well such as Chromatic 2.0, Atop Mount Coronet and Sinnoh Springs Reduced. (Yeah I know the last one might be a little colourful, but colourful's what I like once in a while.)

Brendino
November 4th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Right now I'm using the PC Pro - Green Edition. I've always preferred the simpler themes for some reason, so I usually switch between the PC Pro and PokeLink 3. I've also liked using Simple and Chromatic in the past, and might switch to one of them when I get bored with my current one.

Hannah
November 5th, 2012, 01:08 AM
I'm currently using Generation InVerse, mainly because it matches my green Curtis theme. But if one day, I get rid of Curtis, I'm going back to the prerelease theme Modular, because of its simplicity and convenience.

Sodom
November 5th, 2012, 04:44 AM
On my computer I use Chromatic and on my phone I use Pichu2.

I used to always use Pichu2 everywhere because it was the best style ever created, but our very own Patchisou Yutohru managed to beat it!

awolfsquared
November 5th, 2012, 04:56 AM
I'm using Chromatic 2.0 and both that and teh original Chromatic are my favorites.

On mobile I used to use the mobile version of The Stand Nexus until the mobile styles disappeared. Now it's Chromatic or vBulletin.

Galukxy
November 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Kanto dream party. Bright, bold, beautiful. I love the theme the most.

Doppelgänger
November 5th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Right now I am using Forest Savage, but my all time favorite is Forever Standing!

Broken_Arrow
November 5th, 2012, 08:25 AM
using unseen force and wow i love it's colors it's soooo cheerful! ^^

PlatinumDude
November 5th, 2012, 10:10 AM
My current skin is the Johto Elite, the skin that was active when I first joined here. I do like the Stand Nexus and Elesa's Shining Beauty skins, though.

Overlord Drakow
November 5th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Using Johto Elite because it's a nice dark theme.

Kura
November 5th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I use Pokelink and I haven't changed it in over 6+ years~

Oryx
November 5th, 2012, 11:40 AM
After a few new styles get released this thread always pops up...

Been using Stunfisk'd for a while now. I have a very specific dream style that I would use forever in my head but I haven't ever found a style that matches that. Maybe I'll make it myself someday.

Icy Burn
November 5th, 2012, 11:54 AM
At the moment I'm using Forest Savage, by PEDRO12. It's a great skin and the colours aren't too harsh on the eye. :3

Livewire
November 5th, 2012, 11:58 AM
Right now, this very second it's Hypno's Lullaby. Might switch back to an older one here soon.

Mochi
November 5th, 2012, 01:10 PM
I like Chromatic 2.0 the most, navigation and layout is a charm on it~

Kanto Dream Party is my favorite new theme though, but it's harder to navigate to me.

The Shadow
November 5th, 2012, 01:36 PM
I'm currently using Kanto Dream Party, and I like it.

Squirrel
November 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Dimensional Rift! I love this theme, everything about it looks so cool. The only problem is that the link bar isn't completely up to date so a few things like blogs/reports are missing, but I have links to those anyway so it's not a huge deal. Otherwise I love this theme, I always end up switching back to it if I try out another theme.

Sammi
November 5th, 2012, 03:02 PM
The Johto Elite on reduced mode, so I have a tiny banner. It's compact and dark, which I like.

I only have 768 height so I don't like themes with huge banners anymore. :( I typically stick with Poke Link styles because of this. My default in the UserCP is Poke Link 3 Red Cocktail, actually. If my style resets to that, I'll stick with it for ages. Pretty sure I've used that style for the majority of my last 3-4 years here, haha.

o Pikachu o
November 5th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I'm using Hypno's Lullaby. Before that I was using Route 167+

Sora
November 6th, 2012, 06:47 AM
Currently using Kanto Dream Party. Before I was using a style that was similar to it in color (I think it's a style that isn't released to the general public) but after going to Hypno's Lullaby for a day ended up switching to the style I am on now. I wish it was full width but if I get tired of it not being that I can always switch back to that other style.

The Grubby Pup
November 7th, 2012, 10:26 PM
well, mine is currently on the rhyperior skin. Before then it was on the Johto Elite Four. LOL It went good with mah Vergil theme. :p

Synerjee
November 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM
I've switched from Forest Savage back to Chromatic 2.0. Both of them are on my favourite list and I just felt like changing. TEEHEE. xD

PokemonGiratinaX
November 7th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Mine is Chromatic 2.0. Before I use it, I 'm using Dialga vs Palkia.

.Skylight.
November 8th, 2012, 08:13 PM
I'm currently using the Johto Elite, it is an amazing skin! There is nothing I can say I dislike, every thing is perfect! The color scheme, category images, header, buttons and background are all magnificent! Props to the creator!

Seki
November 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Kanto Dream Party created by Perdition Haze. I love the original 151 so of course I love the original 3 starters. Sometimes though, I use Simple cos its clean and pleasant to the eye.

Azure Rathalδs
November 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
I'm using Plusle Play Date. It just works well and it's nicely reminiscent of Hoenn.

Olli
November 9th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Using the Stand Nexus, which I've been using for quite a while now. Only been one so far that has been otherwise tempting, although the colour scheme is quite similar, so there isn't really much reason to change.

Sheep
November 9th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Using Forest Savage right now, it's really nice. :D Will probably switch sometime soon though, I can't seem to stay on the same skin for too long since PC has so many choices.

Lilith
November 9th, 2012, 02:42 PM
I've reverted back to using Chromatic. I just love the style accent, which I've made into a nice pink color, #d84467.

Cassino
November 9th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail, as always.
I don't really have a favourite since I don't acknowledge that PC has other styles. If I'm logged-out for whatever reason and see the current default style, my first impression tends to be one of being on the wrong site.