PDA

View Full Version : RWBY

CarefulWetPaint
November 9th, 2012, 12:45 AM
New Work from Rooster Teeth done by the fantastic Monty Oum. I must say this is really amazing and I am so so so excited to see more of it. The music, is amazing as well! UGh so much win, what do you guys think?

pYW2GmHB5xs

Iqid Loopz
November 9th, 2012, 07:12 AM
I recommend listening to the latest Rooster Teeth podcast. Monty explains about RWBY and its quiet fascinating. Miles Luna will be taking roll as writer for the series.

Amazing teaser for the character Ruby.

Ryoutarou
November 9th, 2012, 08:32 AM
I am so looking forward to this project. Monty's a great animator, really dedicated to what he does and I've always wondered what he could do with an original concept. I absolutely love the animation going on here and the fluidity of the transformation on that weapon is great.

Mr. Magius
November 9th, 2012, 04:50 PM
This looks really freaking neat. I love the art style and the overall idea. The action scenes are top notch. Hoping to see it out soon! :)

donavannj
November 18th, 2012, 10:25 PM
After seeing that trailer, my interest in this series has been piqued. I look forward to this and anticipate further news regarding the series.

Juicy
November 19th, 2012, 12:22 AM
This... this looks really good. I too am looking forward to it.

ahmet476
November 24th, 2012, 01:47 PM
I've seen this in my recommendations a few days ago. Love it but was not sure if it's a trailer for a game or a series. Judging from this thread, it is a series.

TwilightBlade
November 24th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I loved the trailer and I'm eagerly waiting for new information. I can't wait for the reveal of the other three girls. I read some speculation and this looks pretty interesting: link (http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:The_three_other_girls?t=20121124200029). I definitely see the case for Black, with that line around her body...