PDA

View Full Version : If I were a boy/girl?

Castform
November 9th, 2012, 07:57 PM
If you could be the opposite gender for one day would you? What would you do? Would you try to see life from the opposite's point of view?

*Please keep this CLEAN!

LividZephyr
November 9th, 2012, 08:19 PM
If it was for only one day, I doubt anything would change before I could get used to being the opposite gender. I don't even know the context of people around me. Would they accept me as the other gender? Would it be like living your life as the opposite gender for one day?

I do wonder sometimes but... idk if I'd want to. It would just feel... weird. You know?

Oryx
November 9th, 2012, 08:29 PM
I don't think I would act that much differently, except for being entirely uncomfortable in my own body. Maybe I would be less timid and more aggressive?

Ice Car
November 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM
If I were a guy I'd... Pee standing up I guess? I don't ****ing know. I don't think I'd be very different or act very different. If I were a guy turning into a girl it might be a different story I guess.

Patchisou Yutohru
November 9th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I'd probably undress and look at what I look like in the nude. Then I'd probably put on some clothes and look what I look like with those clothes on. And then I'd probably take off my pants and lay on my bed and pleasure myself. I honestly can't say I'd do anything else, at least not within the timeframe of a single day.

Sodom
November 9th, 2012, 10:17 PM
I have to say, skanky as this sounds I'd use the day to hook up with a straight guy lol

Hannah
November 9th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I've always said to my guy-friends that being a girl is way harder than being a boy, so I'd take that day as an opportunity to prove I'm right. Or wrong.

TornZero
November 10th, 2012, 12:20 AM
I've always said to my guy-friends that being a girl is way harder than being a boy, so I'd take that day as an opportunity to prove I'm right. Or wrong.

You may be surprised. Norah Vincent, who posed as a man for 18 months to write a book — Self-Made Man — had been institutionalized for depression and believed she was a danger to herself after her "human project", saying that she was never happier to be a woman.

Anyways, I would probably be able to go about my day just as normally as I do now, if not even better than I do now; I think I'd have much more freedom to enjoy myself, considering my interests. Just a matter of hours ago (as well as various times throughout this past week, and my life in general), people thought I was a woman anyhow. (My brother's coworker was the most hilarious, though, as when he saw me, he asked my brother, "That your girlfriend?"

(My brother's gay.)

Correspondence
November 10th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I'd probably do the same thing i'd do in a normal day but it would definitely be weird...and i would probably check out my new "equipments"

awolfsquared
November 10th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I guess the first thing I'd do is go to a mirror asap and check out my boobs. See how big they are and what not. Next I'd go buy a dress, a skirt and a bra and try them on.

Then try to figure why girls act the way the do and test out my emotions on other people and see my reactions.

Ice Car
November 10th, 2012, 12:37 AM
I guess the first thing I'd do is go to a mirror asap and check out my boobs. See how big they are and lopsided or round they are. Then check my vagina too. Next I'd go buy a dress, a skirt and a bra and try them on.

Then try to figure why girls act the way the do and test out my emotions on other people and see my reactions.
Oh my God lmao. You're rather straight to the point about it. XD I bet you'd be totally awkward and nervous the entire day.

Hikamaru
November 10th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Oh, if I was male I would start asking girls if they like me and they'd look at my cute charms and anything else they'd want in their boyfriend.

(No wonder why I tried to be an online genderbender)

gunnerpow7
November 10th, 2012, 01:04 AM
This topic somehow piqued my interest... lmao

Anyways, I would do it just to try... it really can't hurt... can't it?

also I often wonder what life would I have if I'm a girl....

awolfsquared
November 10th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Oh my God lmao. You're rather straight to the point about it. XD I bet you'd be totally awkward and nervous the entire day.

Really didn't realize how straight-forward that was XD.

I'd probably also hit on some guys cause of course I've never done that.

Ice Car
November 10th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Really didn't realize how straight-forward that was XD.

I'd probably also hit on some guys cause of course I've never done that.

Okay, whatever suits you. :P

Esper
November 10th, 2012, 12:48 PM
You may be surprised. Norah Vincent, who posed as a man for 18 months to write a book — Self-Made Man — had been institutionalized for depression and believed she was a danger to herself after her "human project", saying that she was never happier to be a woman.
Sounds a lot like gender dysphoria which I'd expect of anyone going around as the sex they aren't comfortable with.

Ven Bloodia
November 10th, 2012, 12:52 PM
If I was a girl I'd probably be playing games like Barbie's Horse Adventure instead of Dead Space, besides from that nothing else to say that's sfw atm lol.

Shiny Celebi
November 10th, 2012, 01:03 PM
I dont really know, haha,Id pobably at least be curious to see what it was like to be a boy but I doubt the day would be much out of the ordinary, though I dont know how Id handle the clothing situation since all my clothes are girl's clothes :P I guess Id have to go buy something to wear just for the day.

Penta Penguin
November 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Probably nothing would change if I was a girl for 1 day. Probably live that day the way I live any other day.

Broken_Arrow
November 10th, 2012, 01:23 PM
if i was a boy i would walk around streets doing this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXZe459cTQ

i would make messes before running to another place to make another chain of messes lol

i won't care much about what annoys me as long as i face something very bad i'll find the solution with mah friends

i'll also be nice to nice people and MEAN to evil ones ;)

that's why i'm not a boy maybe xD

Gleam Noiyam
November 10th, 2012, 01:42 PM
If I were a guy for one day I'd be pretty much the same and I'd do the same things, actually since most of the stuff I like has more of a male fanbase. xD So.. yeah. I'd do the same things.

Kura
November 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM
I would totally say random crap to people that I always want to say.
Example: *girl walks by with only tight leggings on*
Me: "You know, you might want to put some actual pants on."

Random person: "It always sound better when you're singing with headphones in, doesnt it?"
Me: "Yeah, because you're drowning out your own voice."

LOL I'd be the biggest douchebag because I'd look completely different the next day. On second thought I dont want to get punched.. Maybe I should just do that by sticking to my regular self.

.. Man I can't wait to be "that crazy old lady."

Nearsighted king of Ice
November 11th, 2012, 01:58 AM
If I were a girl for a day, I'd probably act the same way I usually do, and probably hang out with my crush while trying to tell her good things about guy me. I'd probably won't tell anyone and just pretend I'm a new student and then I'd hit on my dude friends...then laugh at them when I turn back into guy me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 14th, 2012, 11:59 PM
I'd go as the opposite gender for a day, if only to wear the cute outfits that guys can't (unless it's Halloween or at an anime convention). Other than that, I don't think my behavior would be any different even with the gender swap. But other people might perceive me differently, and I would be interested in seeing that.