View Full Version : Other Poll Development Discussions Corner Hacking

November 11th, 2012, 12:49 PM
If you could create your own section on PC, which does not exist, what would it be? No matter how specific, what section would you choose to add and why?

November 11th, 2012, 4:11 PM
I'd create a section in which spam was allowed within reason. While nobody would want a bunch of people running around flaming, a place that we're actually allowed to post threads with little to no relevance and not have to be afraid of reprimand of any kind would be a nice opportunity to pop a few collars.

November 11th, 2012, 5:08 PM
I would have a quick questions for anything. A place where you could ask any question in the world and have it answered.

Harley Quinn
November 11th, 2012, 6:09 PM
A section in which I don't have to feel obliged to follow grammar & it would essentially be a 'random chat' section, where you just post topics and reply in quickfire. Something like Twitter. However, it would be a section where the staff would have a tough time to keep up with what's going on. I, ladies and gentlemen, would dedicate my life to that section and become it's royal, tyrannic ruler. Random Chat would be mine.

November 11th, 2012, 7:37 PM
A forum in which people participated in the most confusing schizophrenic conversation possible.

I would be able to mod. Trust me I'm a potato.

November 11th, 2012, 8:57 PM
Cooking forum. Or Culinary forum. When I used to frequent a general forum for basically everything, I was a moderator of the Cooking and Food forum haha. It was actually a decently active area and it was fun to mod and definitely one of the most unique things I've done in any forum I've been on.

November 11th, 2012, 9:27 PM
I would make a section entirely dedicated to Oshawott.

And I would be the ideal choice as its moderator.

November 11th, 2012, 10:26 PM
Food and Culinary section. I know a few forums have one and it's basically just a section where people talk about food and talk about their recipes and such.

Pokemon Plushie section. It would be a section where people could show off their Pokemon plushies collections like in Art & Design.

November 11th, 2012, 10:41 PM
A forum solely for sports. So that way all sports like football/soccer and nascar can have their own thread! :D

November 12th, 2012, 12:16 AM
A forum solely for sports. So that way all sports like football/soccer and nascar can have their own thread! :D
This was going to be idea, since any sports talk seems to get lost in the shuffle in General Entertainment.

Another interesting board would be a random pictures section. There could be threads for things like funny pictures, pictures describing your mood, ones that you've taken, etc.

Captain Fabio
November 12th, 2012, 4:04 AM
I would have a forum dedicated to music.

Music is such a big part of peoples lives and I believe it would be nice for people to just talk about it and know that when they go to that board, they have a good chance to find a new band/artist they can listen too.

November 12th, 2012, 6:43 AM
A cooking sub-forum would be indeed nice. Food, so much food to be discussed about. And that discussion should be served someplace warm, aye?

November 12th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Science forum. Everything under that category, theories and mysteries, facts, things like that. Psychological stuff too.

November 12th, 2012, 2:01 PM
Anything that is related to Cooking, or Science/Health. I'm always interested in the way other people cook, and news on science and nature, as well as health news. That would be fantastic, and I would post a ton more. I might even be interested in DIY stuff also.

Overlord Drakow
November 12th, 2012, 2:52 PM
I think there should be a forum to embrace and worship how ****ing amazing of a human being I am.

November 12th, 2012, 4:26 PM
There should be a rage forum where you can rant at thin air and nobody will listen and everybody will laugh.

November 13th, 2012, 6:19 AM
A forum dedicated to the NeverUsed tier. I mean, you practically could just make it a subforum of BC now and we'd all be happy, really...

It also makes 100% sense!

Noah Ridgewood
November 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'd make a forum that lets people post links to download music/TV shows/etc.

November 13th, 2012, 8:31 PM
A forum for music. Defs. And if there were such a thing, I'd want to be a mod.

November 13th, 2012, 10:48 PM
A forum devoted to worshipping me and my interests

November 14th, 2012, 4:18 PM
i think this forums has already everything i would want to talk about but what's missing here isn't another section....PC is kind of cold i mean when someone gone or disappear you have to be his friend to notice his\her absence!...you know when you're in a place you're not very famous in but when you're absent people notice that but here i guess that hardly happen even the new members they just feel lost here in such a big place.

what's missing here is the warmth of the place..other than that it's okay for me

November 14th, 2012, 7:59 PM
this forums need adults only area...for the love of God...it's pretty much annoying to have kids everywhere and to take care of everything you do and say...Adults only area Adultssss

Vote with me for that!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
November 17th, 2012, 5:23 PM
A thread devoted to my own interests, what else? Hotels, big American cars, and the cutest girls in anime (and video games coughcoughLeafcoughcough) ... sounds like a good section to me xD

November 17th, 2012, 6:13 PM
I'd love a forum dedicated to music. Anything from discussing songs/albums/artists, finding new music, posting/getting comments on your own work, talk about playing instruments, tutorial videos on how to play certain songs/instruments, threads for group projects, all that kind of stuff. I think it'd be a really great and diverse section tbh, I'd absolutely love to see it happen. But this was brought up recently in CQ&F so it's seeming unlikely. :p

Shining Raichu
November 21st, 2012, 4:56 AM
I'd make the dump forum. The reason I got into the off-topic section of this forum was because my best friend was a permanent fixture on the Halflife2.net forums and she always used to paste me HILARIOUS stuff from their off-topic forum and I thought "oh off-topic must be where all the epic hilarious **** goes down on forums" so I started going into the ones here only to find that they were nothing like that at all :P.

I love the off-topic forums here in a different way, but I've always wanted to be able to just randomly dump a picture for everybody to laugh at, or have them do that for me lol