PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Starlite League

G-LANCE
September 9th, 2003, 07:08 PM
for those who joined last welcome back, we're still starting on the 12th.
Here is a brief summary of the plot (pm me for the full plot)

Every 75 years the Latios Constellation alines with the sun making the pattern of a Latios on Sootopolis City. To honor that moment the people of Sootopolis hold a grand tournament. This year you will start your journey, but can you get all 8 Hoenn badges in time for the tournament? We'll soon see.

Please state your...
Name:
Starting Pkmn:
Astrological Sign:

Thank you.

ps sorry for people who already stated this info but you'll hafta do it again.

EDIT: sorry about saying we were gonna start the rp on the 12, i wasn't countin on so many people joinin lol
anyway we don't have a set date anymore, we start when we gather all the info we need about rivals and traveling buds.

Miyu-chan
September 10th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Name: Miyu
Description: She has short, black hair, and brown eyes. She wears a tank-top with jeans, with a bag that looks like Haruka/May's at the side. n_n
Starting Pokemon: Torchic
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
Rival: Samantha Shadow
Traveling Partner: Elijah Parks

PokeMaster3000
September 10th, 2003, 07:36 AM
Name: Lan3000
Description: Cool looking and always jealous of Lan cos he looks better
Starting Pkmn: Pichu
Astrological Sign: Libra

Now that New PC is up... I'll join. but as my exams start on the 14th, I cant be on for long on this RP.

Fallen Angel
September 10th, 2003, 12:23 PM
Name: Samantha Shadow
Description: New discription in a bit
Starting PKMN: Shadow, a purple Dratini
Sign thingy: Aqurius (sp?)

toxantic
September 10th, 2003, 02:07 PM
Name: Elijah Parks.
Description: Elijah was almost six feet tall, he weighed a little under one hundred and thirty pounds. His skin was a beach tan and his hair the color of platinum blond. Eli, as he likes to be called, wears huge baggy khaki shorts atop his surfer shorts and a grayish/baby blue tagless T-shirt. His face was usually expressionless, the Ice Blue eyes stayed at a single pose. Emotionless.
Starting Pokmon: Psyduck.
Astrological Sign: Scorpio.

G-LANCE
September 10th, 2003, 03:07 PM
This is great!!!
I never thought I'd have this many people join.
I'm gonna be a character too.
I might start it today, but it's pretty unlikely because today's a Korean holiday.

Thanx

Name: Kenny
Description: Red/Black Hair. Clothing similar to Brendan's (pokeball patterns).
Starter: Zangoose
Astro. Sign: Leo

Raichu_tamer
September 10th, 2003, 06:48 PM
Hope it ain’t too late to join! ^.^

Name: Julia Kabania
Description: Long blue hair, peachy skin, deep blue eyes, wearing a black shirt with flared sleeves, and black flared pants with a white stripe going down both sides
Starting Pkmn: Marill
Astrological Sign: Virgo

innocent_fox
September 11th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Name: jenna
Description: long strawberry blonde hair, peachy skin, brown eyes, black belly shirt, black track pants
Starting Pkmn: mercrow
Astrological Sign: aquarius

G-LANCE
September 12th, 2003, 03:58 PM
okay everybody before we start the rp there are 3 rules to be followed seeing as you get to do the rp for your own character:

1)No god-mode, EVER
2)You hafta choose a rival
3)You hafta run into other people in the rp (not just your rival)
at some point in the rp.

If everyone has got that clear we can start the rp once we choose rivals.

Dragon Girl
September 12th, 2003, 04:13 PM
Can I still join?

Name: Rose Morningstar
Age 15
Description: 5'10", brown/blonde hair to her chin. She usually wears her red tshirt with a silver dragon in the middle, jeans, red/white sneakers, and a blue cameflouge *sp bandana.
Starting Pokemon: Charmander
Astrological Sign: Aquarius

Esurified
September 12th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Name: Esura Miyazaki
Nickname: Lil'Esura
Description: Lil'Esura is 6'00'' tall and he has red hair with black gloves, with black jeans, yellow jacket, yellow headband with a ball with stripes that says PikaPower, and a yellow whip.
Starting Pkmn: Pikachu
My Rival: Rose Morningstar/DragonGirl
Astrological Sign: Aries

G-LANCE
September 12th, 2003, 05:42 PM
let me make this clear, as long as we have an even* number of people in the rp, it's cool up until we start it okay.

*the reason we need an even amount of people is because of rivals, no threesomes!

Raichu_tamer
September 12th, 2003, 06:26 PM
I actually think threesomes would add a lot more depth, and interest to the rp, but you’re the boss ^.^

Omega-Brendan
September 12th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Name: Kite Kuya
Description: Brick Red hair, spikey, green eyes, 'yellow' skin(japanese ppl's skin) Red shirt with a button unbuttoned on the top, and brown cargo shorts, wears a chain looking necklace with a ruby gem stone stuck to a steel plate.
Starting Pokemon: Poliwag
Astrological sign: Leo

G-LANCE
September 13th, 2003, 03:15 AM
a note to Omega-Brendan:

Please choose a different starter unless Miyu-Chan doesn't have a problem, I just think it would be more interesting if everyone had different starters,

meanwhile we still need to choose rivals, anyone brave enough to ask someone else, anyone?

Miyu-chan
September 13th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Nah, I don't have a problem... n_n Who wants to be my rival? n_n;;;;

Fallen Angel
September 13th, 2003, 08:29 AM
I can be Miyu-chan's rival if it's ok with her ^^. Can we have traveling buddies? Because I will be Raichu_tamer's char.'s traveling buddy ^^ *runs off to make her younger*

Raichu_tamer
September 13th, 2003, 09:49 AM
Ooo!! I’ll be SPDL and Innocent Fox’s travelling buddy! :D:D:D
As for rivals… I wouldn’t mind being yours, G-lance… If you don’t mind ;)

toxantic
September 13th, 2003, 10:40 AM
Hmm, if we are allowed to have traveling partners I would not mind being partners with Miyu-chan. As for a rival, If you would except, Brendan.

Dragon Girl
September 13th, 2003, 10:43 AM
I'll be a traveling buddy with whoever wants to. And I'll be Esuarafied's rival.

Fallen Angel
September 13th, 2003, 11:09 AM
I had a good idea???? Wow! Blondes are smart!

Miyu-chan
September 13th, 2003, 02:05 PM
Ok, I'll be Anna's Rival and zanstic's traveling partner. =D

G-LANCE
September 13th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Okay, seeing as rivals went first come first served, here they are:
Miyu-Chan and SDPL
G-LANCE and Raichu_Tamer
Omega_Brendan and zanstic
Esuarafied and Dragon Girl
PokeMaster3000 and Innocent Fox

Sorry if some people are unsatisfied, (if was first come first served) and I'm still open as a traveling buddy. :D :D :D

Omega-Brendan
September 13th, 2003, 11:37 PM
I wanted to change Pokemon anyway, So Now me and zanstic will be even, each with a pretty useless water pokemon(lol)

Ok, I choose to team up with G(Is there no one else that can travel wif me?)

G-LANCE
September 14th, 2003, 01:27 AM
what water pokemon r u using then?!!!

if the "G" means G-Lance then i guess ill be yours.

we really need innocent fox and PM 3000 to post about the traveling partners so we can start the RP.

Omega-Brendan
September 14th, 2003, 01:32 AM
It's editted in my profile, fer ya convienience it's Poliwag, who can only fight on water

Miyu-chan
September 14th, 2003, 01:36 AM
That's good then! So...when do we start? x_X; *wants to do some RP-ing*

G-LANCE
September 14th, 2003, 01:49 AM
we'll start once we have more info on the traveling buddies

Omega-Brendan
September 14th, 2003, 02:52 AM
I wanna change again, Now I choose Aipom cuz I'm really bored, ha! zanstic isn't gonna find any other type advantage over me now! :P

Now I'm starting this RPG on the Gold side.

G-LANCE
September 14th, 2003, 02:56 AM
FINE!!!
but no more changing starters, ANYONE!!!

BTW what's the "Gold Side" of the rp?

Ps im a senior member now *points under username*

Omega-Brendan
September 14th, 2003, 03:09 AM
Like Gold in special XD He started with an Aipom something that can be compared to Ash and Poliwrath.

Boy You are getting old lol

Raichu_tamer
September 14th, 2003, 07:43 AM
I’ll call Fox and see if it’s ok with him if me and Anna are his travelling buds *Calls* *hopes he’s awake* lol

innocent_fox
September 14th, 2003, 10:22 AM
ill travel with anna and ali...if thats ok....um ya

Keleri
September 14th, 2003, 11:50 AM
I hope I'm not too late. o_o;;

Name: Lillith "Lily" Hoshikage
Description:About 5'10", thin but strong. Has lilac-colored hair, long to the end of her shoulder blades and spiky bangs. Her eyes are a disconcerting dark amber color. Wears a black long-sleeved turtleneck, black cargo pants and black combat boots. Very pale, looks almost anemic. Wears a hematite Darwin Fish pendant on a silver chain around her neck.
Starter: Houndour
Astrological Sign: Capricorn/Tiger

Chinese Zodiac signs are more fun, so nyah.

Meep...I guess I need a rival and a travelling partner, then. o_o;;

Dragon Girl
September 14th, 2003, 03:51 PM
I'll be your traveling partner if you want Keleri, seeing as I don't have a partner yet.

Keleri
September 14th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Sure! Sounds good to me. ^_^

G-LANCE
September 15th, 2003, 02:07 AM
wait a second!
keleri is gonna need a rival, no one who already has one either so we basically need another member, <something im not allowed to say on pc>! so just one more person to join and then NO MORE, i mean it!
this is getting kinda irritating.

EDIT: Sorry about that, but the rule stays, one more person. It's just i had some reeeeeally annoying homework, you know the kind. Im still open as a travelin buddy, and im allowin threesomes for traveling buddies only, NOT RIVALS.

Omega-Brendan
September 15th, 2003, 02:55 AM
*waits*

What's the town names?*takes a map off information center*

Dizzy
September 15th, 2003, 01:29 PM
Name : Pyran
Discription : has High fashion sense , Wearing right now , tan velour , and is popular , but is a loner ^^ unless he has some friends
Pokemon : Vulpix
AstraSign - Scorpio

Did i make the cut????

Fallen Angel
September 15th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Yup I think ya made the cut there Dizzy (darn 25 char. limit XD)

G-LANCE
September 15th, 2003, 11:27 PM
finally we got someone for keleri.

Origanally Posted by Omega-Brendan
*waits*

What's the town names?*takes a map off information center*

remember i said SOOTOPOLIS CITY, which means this isn't a new region or anything, but that doen't mean we'll just go to the cities in the game. it'll be more like in the show.

remember: NO MORE NEW MEMBERS
could i get someone 2 post the traveling groups?
im too lazy ^_^;;

Omega-Brendan
September 16th, 2003, 12:55 AM
Ali, Anna and Fox,
Me and G-Lance

zanstic and Miyu-Chan

Keleri and Dragon-girl

thats all I can remember right now.

PokeMaster3000
September 16th, 2003, 01:47 AM
CALLING G-LANCE!
I'm another part of the storyline remember dude! Pls cancel my partnering thingy. Everyone... cos of my crazy exams I can't RP so I'll be making a big appearance as a guy named Tony further in the RP. I've already made it clear with Lance so no questions...
Sorry to whoever was my partner/rival.

G-LANCE
September 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM
okay im makin a exception about the threesomes. whoever was pm3000's rival (im too lazy to check Y^_^Y) can threesome up with someone. any volunteers?

Dizzy
September 17th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Look im here * waves * imma b rite here

Raichu_tamer
September 17th, 2003, 11:12 AM
I will! ^.^ (I hope the post isn't too short, so I'm adding an apology to make it bigger, SORRY! lol)

innocent_fox
September 17th, 2003, 06:58 PM
im his rival.....i tink ill be rivals wit ne one that wants to be my rival. for a threesome rival thingy.....

G-LANCE
September 18th, 2003, 12:30 AM
since dizzy asked first ill let i-fox threesome up with dizzy and dizzy's rival.
after we get that confirmed we can start the rp because pm3000 doesn't have a traveling bud. yay!

EDIT: now i remember, keleri is dizzy's rival, so i-fox can threesome up, kay?

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 03:03 AM
So, can we start now? T.T

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Originally Posted by Miyu-Chan
So, can we start now? T.T

Sure *crowd goes "finaaaaaaallly"

Ill start:

"Kenny!" cried my mother "Your going to be late for your meeting with Prof. Birch."
"Coming!" I replied.
Hi everyone, I'm Kenny Kurama, age 12.
The reason i didn't start my Pokemon journey until now was because I went to HIPA (Hoenn Intercontinental Pokemon Acedemy) to study up. All my friends just went to the one day course at the lab, not me. I worked for a whole year.

I raced down the stairs with my best poke-friend Skarr (Zangoose). I caught him after he ransacked the boy's bedroom at HIPA, my first and only Pokemon.
"Let's go Skarr!" I exclaimed with great enthusiasm.
"Zan, goose." Skarr replied.

We ran (I roller bladed) down the path to the lab like blind folded crash test dummies in a Persian (their version of a ferari).
Skarr jump-stopped with ease, right on target.
I on the other hand...
CRASH.
"Ouch." I said as the Professor put cleaning alchohol on my cut.
"You should've been more careful, does this hurt?"
"No, No, YES!" I shouted after the third touch.
But that wasn't the Professor, it was his pet Poocheyena.
"Don't you keep him chained up?" I asked.
"No, should I?" the Professor answered.
For a Professor he sure was dense.
"Anyway I called you over hear to tell you about a great tournament going on right in Sootopolis City, but I'll get into details after some more kids come. Come on, you're not my only protege."

And that's it for now.
Those other kids mean you, so you're gonna meet up at some point in your first post, so get posting. ~_~

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 05:13 AM
Yamada Miyu, or Miyu Yamada in Western standards, ran towards Professer Birch's lab.
"I'm going to be late...I'm going to be late..." she mumbled. If it wasn't for her mother forgetting to wake her up, she wouldn't be running now. She thought, frowning at the thought.
Miyu opened the door, slamming it accidently.
"Oops..." she grinned sheepishly at Prof. Birch and another guy.
As she took a closer look, she noticed that the other guy was injured.
"What happened to him?" she asked Prof. Birch

OOC: G-LANCE, are you playing Prof. birch too?

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 05:40 AM
actually whoever is posting plays Prof. Birch.
as long as its relevant to the story.
kay?

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 05:50 AM
<this shouldn't count as double posting>

"Nothing serious" said Prof. Birch "But Yena here bit him, she gets a little rowdy sometimes"
"Yeah, nothing to worry about" I said "By the way, I'm Kenny Kurama."
"Miyu Yamada" Miyu replied.
"Now that you are aquainted" continued Prof. Birch "And seeing as you two are early-"
"I'M EARLY?" said Miyu in shock and awe.
"Yes" replied the Professor "Well as I was saying, since you two are early let's give Miyu here a chance to pick her starter.
Miyu's face lit up.
"Wow" Miyu said. "My first Pokemon.
"PONG"
"PONG"
"PONG"
Three Pokemon came out: Torchic, Treecko, and Mudkip.

I'll leave the rest to Miyu-Chan. A_A

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 06:09 AM
((Okie then...))

Miyu looked at Torchic, it was a fire type, she could tell, and she always has this fondness for cute Pokemon. She glanced at the two other Pokemon, she didn't really like Treeko, and she had a bad experince with water Pokemon.
She shivered thinking about it.
"Ok, then...I chose you! Torchic!" she said, smiling at it.

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 06:16 AM
Im just starting from where miyu left off:

"A torchic, huh?" I thought "We learned about those in the academy, fire-type, nothing special, kinda puny actually, but cute all the same."
"Good choice!" said Prof. Birch. "Now where are those others?"
"Yo, Yamada." I called.
Miyu turned around.
"Wanna test out that new Torchic of yours?" I said keenly.
"Are you challenging me?" asked Miyu.
"I guess I am."
<Kenny wants to battle>
*battle theme music starts*

Raichu_tamer
September 19th, 2003, 09:45 AM
Julia walked out of the bathroom, hearing the sounds of the three pokemon. "Hey Birch, y'may wanna cl-... Who are these people?" She asked, confused, with a Marill by her side. "Aww! Look at the cute little mudkip!" She said, crouching down to it's height, She looked up, and saw that the battle had already started. "Marill, Mar!"

Dragon Girl
September 19th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Rose Morningstar ran down the street towards the lab. "Figures I sleep late," she muttered, running over. She had her single pokeball on her belt, containing her Charmander. She had recently moved to the town, so she had recieved a starting pokemon before she moved.
Rose ran in, and almost knocked the girl ahead of her over. "Sorry about that," she said, bowing slightly. She turned to Prof. Birch. "I hope I'm not late..." She quickly stopped seeing a pokemon battle begining.

Raichu_tamer
September 19th, 2003, 02:52 PM
“Oh, that’s ok,” Julez replied, looking over at the two pokemon that were fighting. “Who do you think is going to win?” She asked. “Marill mar!” The Marill hopped around, excitedly, jumping right between Torchic and Zangoose, “No Marill!” She yelled, quickly grabbing Marill off the floor, “That’s dangerous! Don’t do that!”

Omega-Brendan
September 19th, 2003, 04:20 PM
Kite slided down the banister of his house and grabbed a toat from a plate to eat, He put on a red vest like thing(The one Euegene Chaud Has in Megaman Battle Network) He zipped it up to his neck, and he rushed out of his house, Aipom following, and went to the lab where he will receive his Trainer Card and Pokedex.

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 04:36 PM
Originally Posted by Omega-Brendan
Kite slided down the banister of his house and grabbed a toat from a plate to eat, He put on a red vest like thing(The one Euegene Chaud Has in Megaman Battle Network) He zipped it up to his neck, and he rushed out of his house, Aipom following, and went to the lab where he will receive his Trainer Card and Pokedex.

Just a reminder make sure you proofread your posts. 'kay?
ill just use this as an example (toast was spelled wrong, and its slid not slided).

And you can always start a battle with an imaginary trainer in the rp but in order to battle with someone real in the rp you hafta pm them ini advance because they might not want to battle you.

I'll continue:

"Zangoose, Leer!" I commanded.
But Torchic was quite fast and evaded, quickly countering with a growl.
Zangoose fell to the ground, slightly weakened. Just what I wanted tem to think.
Miyu took out her pokedex to look up Torchic's attacks.
"Ahh, heres a good one," she said "Torchic, use focus energy into ember."
A rather large fireball formed into Torchic's mouth.
"Now's your chance Zangoose, Quick Attack!" I ordered.
But it was too late, Torchic released the fireball, but both took damage.
Both Miyu and my pokemon lay fainted.
"This is no ordinary trainer" I thought "I better keep my eye on her"
"Torchic, you deserve a good rest, return." said Miyu
"You too, Zangoose, return." I said.
"Good match." Miyu said politely, holding out a hand.
"Yeah, hardest I've faced." I replied with a smile, shaking Miyu's hand.

"Ahem" coughed Prof. Birch. "Now where are the others..."
"Don't worry they'll get here" replied Kite cooly.

Okay, your turn.

Omega-Brendan
September 19th, 2003, 06:08 PM
Kite looked around the lab.

"He, your pretty strong, mind if you be my travelling buddy?" Kite asked. but he was looking at Miyu Yamada, a strong trainer and she was very cute too.

He looked around the lab.

"I'm going for a walk." Kite looked out, only to see his best friend Cakos Kamaya.

Keleri
September 19th, 2003, 06:20 PM
Lily's legs pounded the asphalt of Littleroot Town's narrow streets as she ran, a houndour easily keeping up with her. She almost flew, her combat boots barely touching the ground, a black messenger bag bumping against her left thigh. Normally impeccably punctual, the seventeen-year-old was now forced to sprint, late for the meeting at Prof. Birch's lab. The power had gone out during the night, resetting the alarm clock at the pokcenter. She had awoke much later than intended, but fortunately the laboratory was the largest building in town and therefore easy to locate.
She stopped, panting, at the doors and ran a hand through her tangled lilac hair, glancing down to make sure Malaclypse was there.
"C'mon already," he barked. "They've probably came and went by now."
"Shut up," she snapped, irritably. She opened the door and stepped inside.

There were four kids, three girls and a boy, in the lab already. By the way everyone was standing around, she surmised a pokmon battle had just taken place. Professor Birch looked at her.
"Oh! You must be Lillith, correct?"
Lily nodded, looking around. She was taller than most of the kids, and definitely second oldest next to the professor. Oh well...she'd been expecting that.
"Great," said Birch, beaming at her. "Just a few more trainers, and then we'll start!"

Omega-Brendan
September 19th, 2003, 08:44 PM
Kite looked at the girl, she was very tall.

"I bet you a million that your 17 years old." Kite said.

Lily looked at Kite, amazed.

Kite looked back at Miyu. Not taking his eyes off her.

then a loud boom was heard.

Team ROCKET was born again?

Kite took fast actions, and stood in front of Miyu, protecting her.

"Umm? I'm not stupid you know..." Miyu said, throwing out her pokeball.

Aiponm sprang off it's trainers body, slapping the enemys Poocheyna

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 08:59 PM
Miyu looked at the Pokeball in her hand. Torchic was such a strong fighter. She smiled lovingly at the Pokeball. She also glanced at Kenny, he seemed to be much more experienced as her... I should become more stronger. She reminded herself.
"He, your pretty strong, mind if you become my travelling buddy?" a guy asked her.
Miyu opened her mouth to reply, but strangly the guy, after asking her walked out the door.
Miyu shrugged. Maybe he was just kidding around... she thought, a little sad.

She walked over to the girl who just entered.
"Ummm...Hi! My name is Miyu Yamada, what about you?"

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 11:17 PM
"Hey, I guess I do need a traveling buddy." I replied with a smile.
It wasn't that I was happy to be Kite's partner, it's just that he was kind of drooling over Miyu.
"Hey! I'm over here!" I shouted, snapping my fingers.
Kite quickly reacted, dazed.
"Cool, we're still expecting someone though..." Kite said.
"Oh, yeah. I remember that dragon fanatic." Lily said.
Everyone got into groups and chatted about various subjects. Everyone except me.
I just looked out the window.
"Too many clouds" I thought.
"It's probably going to rain" Kite said.
I just noticed he was next to me.
"I see you're not drooling over that Yamada girl anymore." I s******ed.
"I..uhh..." Kite was lost for words.
But none the less we still enjoyed a good laugh.

ps people am i the only one who proofreads?! sorry, its just im not very good with spelling errors. yeah, im a nerd.

EDIT: the stupid computer thought i was saying a bad word so pay no attention to the stars. god, this is like that japanese thing that happened a while back...

Dragon Girl
September 20th, 2003, 08:51 AM
"So now what?" Rose muttered, looking around. Her pokeball started moving excitedly by her side.
"Heh, guess Charmander wants to join in the fun as well," she said, and released her pokemon. The fire pokemon smiled excitedly seeing all the people. "Char char!"

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 03:35 PM
THIS JUST IN

Because of anna's sudden leave of absence miyu chan will be i-fox's rival
and dizzy will replace anna's place in the traveling buddy's threesome.
now ill continue.

Kite went over to Miyu to try to flirt some more.
I on the other hand went out some air. I sighed.
"How could I have tied with a baby torchic."
Skarr could sense my trouble.
"At least I know I've got you." I said with a smile.
"Zan, Zan" Skarr growled happily.
"Can everyone come in!" called Prof. Birch "It's starting to rain!"
He was right. It would've been quite tranquil if Charmander hadn't been running around in fear of the rain. Everyone (even me) enjoyed a laugh at the cute little Charmander.

Dragon Girl
September 20th, 2003, 05:16 PM
"Char char char!" yelled Charmander, running inside. Rose picked him as soon as they were inside, wiping off where he had gotten rained on on the head.
"You okay there?" she asked him.
"Charmander..." he whined, then snuggled up in her arms.
Rose smiled, and waited for the others to get in.

Omega-Brendan
September 20th, 2003, 06:32 PM
Kite jumped onto the couch, pulling his hat forward sheding his eyes as he enjoyed a quick nap.

soon after kite looked out of the window, and saw a pokemon that he had never seen before, it looked like a raindrop. He pulled out his pokedex, poijting the infrared port at the pokemon.

Castform-This pokemon changes appearences according to the weather situation

"Bircvh Birch! I think I found a pokemon!" Kite said.
"Double slap!" Kite commanded.

"POkeball go!" Kite threw the pokeball. and within seconds the pokemon was caught.

"Here you go Birch. I caught it for you to study."

Miyu-chan
September 20th, 2003, 10:28 PM
"Birch! Birch! I think I found a Pokemon!" Kite said.
Miyu rushed over. "Where?"
Kite pointed outside the window.
"Right there, the thing that looks like a raindrop." he said to her.
"Ohh..." she looked at it, and pulled out her pokedex too.
"It reminds me of Ditto." she commented.

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 10:37 PM
"Remember Jeffrey's Castform?" I asked Skarr.
"ZAAN." It chuckled.
You see Jeffrey was this bully from HIPA who caught a castform. In gym class he went goofing off with it in sunny weather. Castform of course changed shape, Jeffrey ordered it to Weather Ball a baby Zigzagoon. The Zigzagoon naturally used Sand Attack against Castform, Castform couldn't see and fired it's weather ball at Jeffrey! He suffered 3rd Degree Burns on his face and stayed in the infirmary for the rest of the semester.
"Serves him right, don't you agree?" I asked.
"Zan." Skarr nodded.

The sun came out of the clouds and Castform began to change shape. Skarr and I exchanged goofy looks and burst out laughing. Lily spotted us and shook her head.

Omega-Brendan
September 21st, 2003, 01:47 AM
"Wow!" Kite said amazed, starring at the amazing pokemon. He threw a few ice cubs own gently, the Ice form of Castform appeared.

All the trainers crowded around Prof Birch, trying to snatch Castform that was settled in Birch's pal.

PokeMaster3000
September 21st, 2003, 04:14 AM
Okay, here's my first appearance...

Deep in the middle of the ocean (I don't care where that is), the SS Aqua's first trip to Hoenn is taking place. Aboard the ship is a kid named Tony, who had been the Johto League Champ for a very short while (imagine me as Gary the Gymleader in G/S/C).

"Well Raichu, this is it... The first time we are going to challenge a newer League!!!" Tony says.
"Rai!!!" replies his Raichu.
"I'm kinda sad to leave my other Pokemon at home with Mom... but I still have you, Pidgeot, Charizard and Ferligator! We'll catch some more friends at Hoenn... as soon as I catch that one outside!!!"
Yes, there was a small flying Pokemon outside the window. It looked like a seagull.
"What is it?" Tony asked with his Pokedex in his hand.
"Wingull, the seagull Pokemon. Has a bad weakness to Electric types due to its flying and water mix types but is ideal for other types."
"Alright! My fist Hoenn capture! I'm sure this ain't around Johto!"
Tony was on the deck with his pokemon in a flash. There was a herd of Wingull on the ship, and many trainers were catching them.
"I'd better hurry before all of them are captured. Raichu go! Attack that male on right there!" Tony pointed to one which was just flying in the side of the ship. "Thunder bolt!!!"
Raichu's thunder bolt got the Wingull very weak and it's eyes were like this- @_@
It flew down and landed softly on the deck. "Ultra Ball, go!!!"
The ball released by Tony hit the Wingull, sucked it inside and came back to Tony's hand.
"Another cool catch for Tony!!! Johto's former champion!!! Glad I bought some Ultra Balls before I boarded the ship!" "Raichuuuu!!!"

Sometime later, while Tony was at the ship's Pokemon Center to heal his Wingull, the P.A. announced that the ship would be docking in Petalburg's new seaport.
"Well, guys! It's time to rock! We'll hit the first gym we see!!!" Tony said.
"Rai!" "Chaar!" "Pidgeeeeot!" "Frrr" "Gullll!!!"

Well, that's my first appearance! Toldja it'll be big!

G-LANCE
September 21st, 2003, 04:54 AM
welcome "tony".
and it's a flock of wingull not a herd.

ill continue:

Everyone crowded around that Castform so I decided to take a peak. Kite kept on manipulating its shape.
"Wow!" everyone said in unison.
"Hmmm... Interesting." said Prof. Birch.
"What is it professor?" Kite asked eagerly "Is it something about my Castform?"
"No" he replied "I suddenly have a craving for ramen noodles."
The professor ran off into the kitchen.
Everyone did that thing where they fall over when someone does something stupid, (let's just refer to this as a fall over).

Keleri
September 21st, 2003, 09:15 AM
--Note--
The anime "fall-over" is called a face-fault, everyone. ^_^
--End Note--

Lily stood back from the new trainers as they clustered around the shape-shifting pokmon. She had been confused and intrigued the first time she'd seen a castform, but that was a while ago. Now it was just the same old thing.
Her stomach rumbled when she heard the Professor mention ramen noodles, reminding her that she hadn't eaten breakfast. She sat down on one of the couches and fished around in her messenger bag, eventually extracting a granola bar, which she quickly wolfed down. Malaclypse, already surly after being in the rain, growled.
"Hey, don't I get something?"
"Umm..." Lily checked her bag, moving the contents around. "I think we're out..."
The houndour somehow managed to look angry and dejected at the same time.
Lily sighed. "Alright, guard my bag, I'll ask the professor if he's got anything..."
She walked into the back of the lab, her boots thudding on the tile floors. She found Birch hovering over a boiling pot, presumably of ramen.
"Hey...professor?"
"Hmm? Oh, Lillith! What can I do for you?" the big man smiled kindly.
"Um, my houndour is really hungry...do you have any pokchow around?"
"Of course! Only the best," he said with a wink, extracting a bag of canine 'chow and a bowl from a cupboard. He filled the blue dog dish with a generous amount of the kibble-like pokmon food before passing it to Lily.
"Wow, thanks...and, um..."
"You're hungry as well?"
"Yeah, how--?"
"I've never met a trainer who wasn't hungry. I'll bring you some ramen when it's done," said the professor, grinning.
Lily smiled a bit. "Thanks so much."

G-LANCE
September 21st, 2003, 11:26 PM
thank u for correcting me keleri.

Lillith had run off towards the Professor with her houndour.
"I'm getting bored of this." I said, annoyed.
"Really?" asked Miyu. "Well this Castform is so cute!"
*hugs castform*
Kite had a jealous look on his face and I couldn't help chuckling.
Rose smacked Kite on the back of the head, obviously annoyed by Kite.
(sorta like Misty does to Brock)
Castform desperately tried waking up it's trainer who had the traditional "KO-ed eyes".
"Man, where are the others?" asked Rose.
"Who knows?" I replied with a shrugg.
It seemed I wasn't such a loner after all.

PokeMaster3000
September 22nd, 2003, 01:31 AM
Okay people!!! My exams are over!!! I'll play now!!!
G-LANCE can throw as much as confetti as he wants now!!!
YAY!

PS- I'll write my next RP scene later, first I gotta go play!

G-LANCE
September 22nd, 2003, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by PokeMaster3000
Okay people!!! My exams are over!!! I'll play now!!!
G-LANCE can throw as much as confetti as he wants now!!!
YAY!

PS- I'll write my next RP scene later, first I gotta go play!

*Angels sing hallelujah*
*I throw exploding confetti*

HA! Take that martians... Oh sorry, wrong rp...heh heh :nervous:

anyway congrats to pm3000 on his exams finishing.
*throws regular confetti*

Omega-Brendan
September 22nd, 2003, 02:14 AM
Kite also hadn't eaten anything, just a piece of toast for breakfast.

He pulled a water proof jersey thingy over him, covered his head with the hood and rode over to his house as quick as possible. 5 minutes later, he was back with a pot of rice and some chinese vegetables and some steamed fish for the group. He also threw in a few microwavable dim sum in a thermos flask.

"My mum is chinese, making me chinese and japanese. and here, a chinese meal for you people."

Miyu looked at kite.

"Um... it's only lunch time?" she said.

"The dim sum is like lunch... we\'ve got tons of rice here." Kite replied.

soon everyone had a bowl of rice, Kite eating alot of it, and getting the dim sum randomly off the wood steamer stuff.

"I think you ate all the siu mei..." Miyu said, pointing to a dim sum that was wrapped with flour? and stuff with pork.

"Oh! so these are called siu mei!" the group called.

"ok..." kite began to wolf down his rice, soon he had his belly stuffed, Castform who liked Miyu rather alot floated towards her and played.

G-LANCE
September 22nd, 2003, 02:32 AM
I slowly ate (something i seldom do irl lol) the food Kite's mom had made.
It was delicous!
Skarr seemed to like it too, even though his normal diet consisted of Poke Chow.
Kite's Castform moved playfully around Miyu, it had obviously inherited its trainer's interest in Miyu...
"Castform" it laughed.
Miyu tickled it some more, and Torchic joined in the fun.
Pretty soon everyone let their Pokemon out to play.
Skarr looked at me with "puppy-dog" eyes.
"Go ahead." I said.
"Zan!" it replied happily.
All of the Pokemon had great fun.

toxantic
September 22nd, 2003, 03:15 AM
Clouds from the sky poured down dark droplets of rain, though a few beams of sunlight cast an iridescent visage on the droplets. The young male was on his way to Sootopolis City when the rain began. He did not mind it much, and his Psyduck was enjoying the water. Finally after many miles of walking he made it to Littleroot Pokmon Laboratory. His hand grasped the handle as he entered, a bit nervous as he was not the biggest people person in the world, but would deal with it for the good of his dreams as a Pokmon lover. He opened his mouth and his medium deep voice spoke in a slightly sheepish tone, "Hello everyone, sorry I am late." ^^;;

Miyu-chan
September 22nd, 2003, 04:04 AM
"Hello everyone, sorry I am late." a male voice said.
Miyu stopped playing with the Castform and turned to look at the new comer. She stood up and rushed to him.
"Hi! Come on in!" she beamed.
"I'm Miyu, and you?" she said.

Omega-Brendan
September 22nd, 2003, 04:09 AM
Kite turned around, seeing a boy with a yellow duck pokemon.

"Psyduck-the Duck pokemon, although by it's appearance it looks dumb, this pokemon can cause a pretty devastating confusion attack."

"Hi!" the group welcomed. they were circled around a table, having a nice chinse lunch. The pokemon were playing around, Aipom was having fun smacking a ball where the pokemon were in teams in a mini baseball match. They then played catch where they had to borrow a few pokeballs in order to catch the pokemon.

Aipom soon greeted teh boys psyduck.

PokeMaster3000
September 22nd, 2003, 09:26 AM
My next part. Its a bit big cos I wanna get to Sootopolis at once by TELEPORT.

As soon as they were on land, Tony and his Raichu headed into town.
"Boy, sure is a big place, This Petalburg town." he said.
"Raichuuuuuuu!!!!" Raichu shouts and points at a big building with a sign that said "GYM"
"Alright, Raichu! We gotta hit it!" Tony ran off to it.
Inside, the gym leader was at the entrance hall. "So lemme guess, you wanna battle me." he said.
"Yeah!"
"Hmm... former Johto Leagu Champ. I know that you are not even registered for the Hoenn league yet."
"How do you know?" Tony asked amazed.
"Professor Elm of New Bark Town called me right after you left. You are a very common name in Johto."
"Hey Dude! This is Hoenn!"
"I am Norman. I am myself from Johto. I am the Gymleader of Petalburg City in Hoenn."
"Dude, I can see that."
"Nice... Raichu you have there. Have not seen one in a long time."
"Raichu..zzzk..." Raichu was getting suspicios of this person infront of his trainer.
"Well, Professor Elm called me and said to ask you to go to Professor Birch at Sootopolis City. He wants you to join the the league challengers so you get to the Latios event." said Norman.
"Whats that?"
"Its an event that you'll soon find out about."
"Hmmm... how do I get to that Sooty place?"
"I'll ask that trainer who had just earned a badge from me. He has a Pokemon who'll be able to teleport you there."
"Do that dude. And I'd like to talk to that other birch guy."
"No problem there. Use my PokeGear."
... *Norman calls Professor Birch at the lab*
"Hello! The Sootopolis Labs. May I help you?"
"Yeah. I'd like to have a word with Prof. Birch."
"Please wait a second."
"Hello! Birch speaking."
"Professor Birch. The trainer who Elm told us about is here. He wants a word with you."
"Okay. I have some time."
... *Norman hands over the PokeGear to Tony*
"Uhh... Hi, this is Tony, former Johto League champ."
"Hello Tony. So you are the one who Elm was talking about."
"Yeah. He told this Norman guy that I gotta meet up with ya."
"Right. Elm said that he wanted you to join the Latios Constellations Event."
"Well, I guess so..."
"Right. I'll wait for you then. I won't give the new trainers any briefings untill you get here. Please hand the telephone to Norman now."
... *Tony hands Norman the PokeGear*
"Norman, get Tony here right now. The other trainers will get impaitent."
"Right. Anyways, goodbye for now Professor"
Norman hung up.
"Come with me" he ordered Tony. Tony followed him. He had no choice.
"Brad, please use your Kadabra for me and Teleport this boy to Sootopolis."
Said Norman to a kid.
"Right. You," he said pointing Tony. "Call back your Raichu and I'll send you right in front of Sootopolis Labs."
"Okay. Uhh.. Bye Norman Dude!" Tony called back his Raichu.
Seconds later he was standing in the rain in front of a big building. The doors opened for him and he went inside. "Pidgeot, go!" Tony released his bird Pokemon. "Wind dry me please Pidgeot." With a lot of wind, Tony was dry in seconds. "Good job. Now return." Tony called back Pidgeot.
"Impressive!" a guy in lab coats came to him. "I am Professor Birch."
"Uhh... nice to meet you." Tony answered. Birch took him to some other trainers sitting around a table. Their Pokemon were happily playing.
"People, I'd like you to meet Johto's former champion, Tony." Birch told the trainers.
"Hi guys." Tony said. "HELLO TONY." Everyone at the table said together and started laughing. Tony just gave that "I-don't-care" look and released his Pokemon from his PokeBalls. "Now then, Raichu, Charizard, Pidgeot, Ferligator and Wingull. Play nice and make sure you don't hurt those babies over there. But that doesn't mean you cant play with 'em." Tony's Pokemon gave him a happy look. "Have fun guys!" Tony said to his Pokemon who went over to those who were already playing.
"Hmm, guys, you'd better introduce yourselves to Tony." Birch said. "After that's done, I'll be giving you guys your new PokeDexes and Trainer cards and join you all to the challengers of the Hoenn league. I'll also have to add Tony to the Latios constelation events. A lot of work is still left so you should pay attention."

Okay, G-Lance. Take it away. Ur the only one who knows the plot of the RP. Hehehehe!

toxantic
September 22nd, 2003, 12:20 PM
A bit startled by the rushing over of all the people to greet him, he kind of just took a few steps back and nervously looked around the room. "Oh... um.... Hi....." He wiped the sweat from his brow. "Elijah is my name...... um... nice to meet you. Miyu... and all of you." He began to slide along the wall over to the corner where he just waited to see what was going to happen before he could leave. Psyduck on the other hand was milling about meeting with the other Pokmon, he was quite the little charmer for a bright round yellow silly looking duck. "Psyduck!"

Keleri
September 22nd, 2003, 04:44 PM
--Note--
This is taking place in Sootopolis?! *feels stupid* I thought it was Littleroot, 'cause Prof. Birch was here...ack. x_o
--End Note--

The ramen, delicious as it was, hadn't gone far, and Lily was grateful that the boy, whatsisname, Kite or something, had brought some Oriental-style food. She had sprawled on one of the couches again, flipping through a pokmon medical textbook that Birch had on one of the many shelves. Malaclypse dozed beside her, his belly swelled up with a full serving of pokchow and food he'd snuck off the table.
She didn't spare the two new arrivals much more than a glance; they seemed so much like the others.

Dragon Girl
September 22nd, 2003, 05:27 PM
Slightly bored, Rose sat down on the sofa. Charmander was still snuggled in her arms fast asleep. "Heh, guess the poor little guy got too excited."
She looked over to Lily. "what are you reading there?" she asked, trying not to wake Charmander.

PokeMaster3000
September 22nd, 2003, 09:40 PM
what the... where's tony in ur posts? i though i made ur characters meet him already!

G-LANCE
September 22nd, 2003, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Keleri
--Note--
This is taking place in Sootopolis?! *feels stupid* I thought it was Littleroot, 'cause Prof. Birch was here...ack. x_o
--End Note--

The ramen, delicious as it was, hadn't gone far, and Lily was grateful that the boy, whatsisname, Kite or something, had brought some Oriental-style food. She had sprawled on one of the couches again, flipping through a pokmon medical textbook that Birch had on one of the many shelves. Malaclypse dozed beside her, his belly swelled up with a full serving of pokchow and food he'd snuck off the table.
She didn't spare the two new arrivals much more than a glance; they seemed so much like the others.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
no this is taking place in littleroot, you're right keleri.
(wow this is gonna take some editing...)
please edit your posts.
i guess it's kinda my fault but u shoulda been able to tell its in littleroot, prof. birch! duh!

EDIT: sry i forgot to post:

A new boy had joined the fray. He had a Psyduck, an odd choice for your starter unless you have plans to evolve it soon...
"Hi, I'm Elijah" he introduced, sticking out his hand. "What's your name?"
"Kenny Kurama." I said, standing up.
Compared to this newcomer I was quite short, well he did look a bit older...
"Nice to meet ya." he said quite unentusiastically retracting his hand.
Lily came out of the lab with the Professor (who had loosened his belt).
"That was the best!" Lily exclaimed. "Thank you for the noodles Professor!"
Lily bowed, Houndour made a makeshift bow.
"Go on, join them." Lily said to her Houndour pointing at the others.
"HOUND!" it said.

Omega-Brendan
September 23rd, 2003, 12:14 AM
Kite ounced on the couch, now to think of t, he wasn't too comfortable with Elijah.

"So? johto league champ eh?" Kite shouted. He went to his PC and swiped a card as he withdrawed some pokemon.

"Let's see what you do to be one." Kite smirked. "Go! Typholsion!!!"

Typholsion, a huge pokemon with firey spikes on it's back came out.
"Lets play fire with fire then." Tony called out.

Charizard walked forward, facing it's Johto counterpart.

G-LANCE
September 23rd, 2003, 12:21 AM
Originally Posted by Omega-Brendan
Kite ounced on the couch, now to think of t, he wasn't too comfortable with Elijah.

"So? johto league champ eh?" Kite shouted. He went to his PC and swiped a card as he withdrawed some pokemon.

Yo! did u pm pokemaster3000 about this battle?
u need 2! that's a rule i made before so people won't get into battles when they don't want 2.

Omega-Brendan
September 23rd, 2003, 12:39 AM
Yo! did u pm pokemaster3000 about this battle?
u need 2! that's a rule i made before so people won't get into battles when they don't want 2.

Oops! I forgot about that rule! *hits*

PokeMaster3000
September 23rd, 2003, 01:14 AM
Its okay omega, I'll battle.

"Let's play." Kite said.
"Lets FLY!" Tony shouted. His Charizard flew high up.
"Wha... okay Typhlosion, we'll evade that with DIG." Typhlosion was underground in seconds.
"AAAAAAAAA!!! MY LAB!!! YOU'RE DESTROYING THE LABS FLOOR KITE!" Birch was shouting but Kite didn't hear him.
"Hah. He'll have to think harder than that. Charizard, fly higher up from Typhlosion's jump reach and Flamethrower the hole it made!!!" Tony orders. Charizard flies right above the hole and flies higher up. The ceiling was so high that even Charizard did not reach it there. Charizard opened its mouth and let out a long big line of fire which went inside the hole.
Seconds later Typhlosion burst out of another hole just beside the one that was being flamethrowered.
"Use your own Flamethrower!!!" Kite shouts. Typhlosion attacks.
"Bah! Charizard, dodge and finish your Fly attack now!" Tony shouted.
Charizard dodges that flame but was attacked again. Typhlosion was desperate to hit Charizard and it did. But Charizard flew through that flame and hit Typhlosion with a big explosion. Typhlosion was on the ground when Charizard comes closer.
"GRAB THAT TAIL!!!" Kite shouts real loudly. Typhlosion holds Charizard's tail, spins it a bit and throws Charizard who hits the wall. But in seconds, it had landed on the ground without much signs of damage.
"You'll have to be better than that to defeat a former champ." Tony said lauhging. "Argh... Typhlosion, headbutt now!" Kite said.
Typhlosion lowered its head rushing towards charizard.
"Fly up Char!" Charizard flies up in time to see Typhlosion hit the wall. "Finish it off!!! FIRE BLAST ATTACK!" Tony shouted and his Charizard let out a huge blast of fire (duh! thats the attack). Typhlosion was knocked out, with its face like this- @_@
"Another victory for Tony! Former Johto League Champ!!!" "CHAAAR!!!"
"Great job Charizard. Now go have some fun!" Tony said. Charizard went off to Tony's Pokemon who were cheering for it.
"I-Ike- I can't believe it... that was the toughest battle I ever had... Typhlosion... return." Kite calls back his Pokemon.
"Dude, I ain't the former champ for nothing. It was a good battle though, but you need to think about your attacks before using them." Tony said.
He and Kite shook hands and went off to join the others who were watching the battle with great amazements...
"Can we do what we need to do now?" Birch asked. He was getting impaitent.

PM3000: somebody, take it away from here.

G-LANCE
September 23rd, 2003, 01:22 AM
sry, we can't move on until i-fox and dizzy post, so someone pm them or something. sry!
so just stall for now

Miyu-chan
September 23rd, 2003, 02:33 AM
Another new guy, who said that he was called Tony, entered the lab too. And to Miyu's surprise, he was the former Johto champion. Kite challanged him to a battle and Miyu and the others watched with awe. They were awesome, sugoi. Miyu wished that she could be like that some day...
She turned to her Torchic. "Torchic?" she called.
She spotted Torchic running over to Rose's sleeping Charmander.
She rushed over. "Sorry, about disturbing you..." she said to Rose.

Omega-Brendan
September 23rd, 2003, 05:13 AM
Kite stared in awe, but his pokemon did great., Tpholsion had a lttle chance of winning anyway.

Typholsion weakly went into it's pokeball. Kite returned it to it's former home in johto.

Now he had a strong competitor, but Elijah is still acting pretty strange, so he just ignored him.

Kite rushed over to Miyu, the castform sleeping in her hands.

He petted Torchic and gave him/her a poke treat

PokeMaster3000
September 23rd, 2003, 06:55 AM
"Hmm... what a funny kid..." thought Tony, "he didn't even hang around to say something on the battle..."
Tony looked at his Pokemon, who were playing with eachother in one side of the room. The other Pokemon were not going near to them or playing with them. "heh... those guys must be scared..." Tony then spotted the his Wingull having lots of fun with Ferligator and the others. "Hmmm... looks like my new Pokemon likes my others..." Without even thinking about anything, he went off to the table and pulled up a chair. He sat down, not noticing everyone was looking at him. But then the others started talking between themselves as Tony took out his PokeNav and started checking out places in Hoenn with the world map. "Boy, I didn't know Sootopolis was in the middle of the sea... wow... there are many more towns and cities in Hoenn... hey there's petalburg... lets see... GYMS in Hoenn... Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, Fortee, Mossdeep, Sootopolis... hey! there's a Water Pokemon GYM in this city... so the league HQ is in Evergrande city... Mybe after all of this stuff is done here, I'll hit the water gym first and then Fly off with Pidgeot or Charizard to Mossdeep... boy... this region is big!!!" Tony kept thinking like this what GYMs he will hit first.
"Hey, you..." said Kite. "You're a tough opponent. Lets register eachother in our TrainersEye so we can rematch when we are nearby." He was petting the Torchic while he said that.
"Water GYMs are easy for Raichu and..." Tony wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on around. "Huh...?"
"Lets register eachother in our TrainerEyes. I wanna battle you again." Kite said. He had come upto Tony.
"Okay... but next time give me a tougher battle..." Tony and Kite registered TrainerIDs. "Hey... you don't have a trainer card yet!" Tony said.
"No problem there. I'm getting one now and I'll send the data through my Nav. Okay with you?" kite said.
"Yeah..." Tony again went off thinking about his Pokemon and GYMs and places to visit in Hoenn and some of the exotic Hoennese food... "Yum" Tony thought.

Keleri
September 23rd, 2003, 03:19 PM
Lily glanced at the girl--Rose, she was pretty sure--and her snoozing charmander. She held up the book so Rose could see the cover.
"It's some sort of medical textbook...there's all these diagrams of pokmons' internal structure and whatnot."
Rose was about to give a reply, but it was drowned in the sudden noise of the battle between Kite and Tony. The latter emerged the victor after a short, uninspiring exchange of flame and physical blows, not surprising as he was supposedly the champion of the Johto League.
"Huh," remarked Lily. "Show-offs."

Dizzy
September 23rd, 2003, 05:55 PM
HEHEHE , Ill defeat you one day ^^ Rival lady!

G-LANCE
September 23rd, 2003, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by PokeMaster3000
"Hmm... what a funny kid..." thought Tony, "he didn't even hang around to say something on the battle..."
Tony looked at his Pokemon, who were playing with eachother in one side of the room. The other Pokemon were not going near to them or playing with them. "heh... those guys must be scared..." Tony then spotted the his Wingull having lots of fun with Ferligator and the others. "Hmmm... looks like my new Pokemon likes my others..." Without even thinking about anything, he went off to the table and pulled up a chair. He sat down, not noticing everyone was looking at him. But then the others started talking between themselves as Tony took out his PokeNav and started checking out places in Hoenn with the world map. "Boy, I didn't know Sootopolis was in the middle of the sea... wow... there are many more towns and cities in Hoenn... hey there's petalburg... lets see... GYMS in Hoenn... Petalburg, Rustboro, Dewford, Mauville, Lavaridge, Fortee, Mossdeep, Sootopolis... hey! there's a Water Pokemon GYM in this city... so the league HQ is in Evergrande city... Mybe after all of this stuff is done here, I'll hit the water gym first and then Fly off with Pidgeot or Charizard to Mossdeep... boy... this region is big!!!" Tony kept thinking like this what GYMs he will hit first.
"Hey, you..." said Kite. "You're a tough opponent. Lets register eachother in our TrainersEye so we can rematch when we are nearby." He was petting the Torchic while he said that.
"Water GYMs are easy for Raichu and..." Tony wasn't paying a lot of attention to what was going on around. "Huh...?"
"Lets register eachother in our TrainerEyes. I wanna battle you again." Kite said. He had come upto Tony.
"Okay... but next time give me a tougher battle..." Tony and Kite registered TrainerIDs. "Hey... you don't have a trainer card yet!" Tony said.
"No problem there. I'm getting one now and I'll send the data through my Nav. Okay with you?" kite said.
"Yeah..." Tony again went off thinking about his Pokemon and GYMs and places to visit in Hoenn and some of the exotic Hoennese food... "Yum" Tony thought.

I said it once, ill say it again...
THIS IS NOT SOOTOPOLIS!!! IT'S LITTLEROOT!!! I'M GONNA START GETTIN' STRICT!!! GOT THAT?

and another thing, i think it's hoennic, not hoennese.

Omega-Brendan
September 24th, 2003, 01:20 AM
I dunno it never said.

"Oh wait! I think I have a trainer card!" Kite shouted, showing a green card to the trainer

PokeMaster3000
September 24th, 2003, 01:28 AM
I said it once, ill say it again...
THIS IS NOT SOOTOPOLIS!!! IT'S LITTLEROOT!!! I'M GONNA START GETTIN' STRICT!!! GOT THAT?

and another thing, i think it's hoennic, not hoennese.
Uh oh...
In my two other posts and stuff... I said I went to Sootopolis...
SORRY...
Okay people... just know that my jorney has changed a bit. Instead of getting Teleported to Sootopolis, Tony was teleported to Littleroot. Okay?

G-LANCE
September 24th, 2003, 04:56 AM
ill continue, IN LITTLEROOT TOWN!!!

"Hey, I think there's only one person that hasn't showed up yet!" exclaimed the Professor.
"Yeah, where is he?" Lily asked.
"This is getting on my nerves..." I grumbled.
"Hey, I know, let's play a game." Kite said.
"What game?" I asked.
He stepped closer.
"It's called..." he said with a smirk. "TAG! You're it."
Everyone ran away in fear of getting tagged, whoo.

Where the heck is DIZZY?!!

Keleri
September 24th, 2003, 06:24 PM
--Note--
Dizzy posted in this topic, just after my last post, but it wasn't an RPing post...o_O;;
--End Note--

Omega-Brendan
September 25th, 2003, 01:30 AM
it was more of a spammy post...

PokeMaster3000
September 25th, 2003, 01:44 AM
Tony runs off to hide from everyone. He rushed off to his Pokemon when Miyu touched him and said, "You're it!!!" Tony got angry and ran as fast as he could over to the girl named Lily and tagged her. "Hehehe!!!" he laughed and dahsed away.
Lily was chasing Kite, the starter of this game to get him...

Dizzy
September 25th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Dizzy - has just died in a Rhydon Acccident. he will no longer be able to go on his journey , please visit him in the Mt Pyre cemetary off of exit 15 , near lilycove city.

^^ , Dizzy

G-LANCE
September 25th, 2003, 11:16 PM
DIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUUUUGHHHH!!!
if you're not planing on rping then don't sign up!!!
got it?!!!!!!!!!

now someone needs to edit the rival and travel buddies list, arrrggggg!!!

Omega-Brendan
September 25th, 2003, 11:44 PM
If we just get someone to join...

Then it could be easier...

Kite did a Megaman style dash under a table, as Lily stayed. It was a table, and Kite knew that this is the best way to avoid him, being caught, if Lily goes One side, Kite will go the other and so on. so Lily just ran off and went to catch other people.

Miyu-chan
September 26th, 2003, 05:21 AM
Miyu saw Kite running towards her, and she ran away in fear of being caught. Torchic ran with her too.

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 08:35 AM
I hope it won't too late to join...
Name: Austin(my character not me...)
Description: He has short, black hair, and black eyes. He wear a black cape and jeans...
Starting Pokemon: Bagon
Astrological sign: Libra
Traveling Partner: in major need of travelling parther...
My Rival: None (who wanna be my rival?!? please!!! at least one!!!)

Keleri
September 26th, 2003, 02:13 PM
--Note--

Okay everyone, I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable, but...

STOP AUTOING MY CHARACTER!!

I know it's been just minor things up to this point, but for all of them, none of you guys have gotten the measure of my character. At all. I had hoped I made her come across as being kind of quiet and shy, but people have been playing her as being rather loud and boisterious. And similarly with Malaclypse; he's not going to go play with the other pokmon! I'm sure I've posted several times with him making mean remarks, and showing that he's quite surly.

So my point is, don't play my character! Autoing is widely frowned upon in most RPing circles. Got it? Good. No one needs to change their posts, but I'd appreciate if we could continue on normally. Thanks, all.

And Lance? This new guy, Sturm, he can take Dizzy's place. =]

--End Note--

Omega-Brendan
September 26th, 2003, 04:28 PM
ok, sorry, but then it seems that in this RPG u can auto other characters( I didn't do any autoing in my first few posts)

Kite continued running around, finally catching Miyu.."You're it!"

G-LANCE
September 26th, 2003, 05:49 PM
yeah sorry keleri, we didn't er... mean to.
from now on we'll stay away.

"Great news everyone!" shouted the Professor."Our last guest has arrived."
"YAY!" everyone shouted.
"Please meet Austin."
"Er.. Hi." Austin murmured.
Miyu was the first two introduce herself.
"Hi, I'm Miyu." she said waving.
Kite followed suit.
"Hello, I'm Kite.
Everyone started introducing themselves.
"Okay people, listen up!" the Professor yelled.
"The reason I brought all of you here is because-"
"You want us to participate in this year's Starlite League" I interupted.
"Err...Yes. How did you know that Kenny?" asked Professor Birch.
"I've got a lot of spare time." I replied.
"Well, now that that's out of the way let me explain to you what the Starlite League is..."
"So lemme get this straight." Kite said "You want us, to get all eight Hoenn badges, get to Sootopolis, and make a team of Pokemon to beat Steven Stone, all in one year?!"
"Yes." the Professor replied calmly.
"This is porposterous!" someone yelled.
"I like it!" said another.
"Wait, wait, wait." I yelled. "Professor, what's in it for us?"
"Fame, fortune...fortune." the Professor replied.
"I'm in." Kite said with a smile.
Everyone followed suit.
"Okay, for your own safety, I ask that you go with a friend." the Professor said.
"Well, Kenny and I already decided to be traveling buds, right?" he said putting his arm around me, in a buddy buddy way.
"Don't touch me." I said, lifting the arm off.
"Righto." he replied with a nervous smile.
"Everyone started getting into groups.
"Okay, Kite." I said. "Let's head for Wattson's gym, in Mauville, I know a guy who can get us to Slateport by boat, and from there we can walk.
"Sounds good." he said.

So pm your traveling bud and decide on where to go first.
(please don't all go to Rustboro, it would get really boring)

Note to Omega-Brendan: Sry if u don't like going to Mauville, you can have the next pick.

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Thanks!(I will skip what character said so...that will be pretty short...)
Austin: Finally, we arrived in Littleroot Town...
Bagon: Bagooon!!!
Austin: You can't say other thing than Bagooon!!!, do you?
Bagon: Bagooon?!?
Austin: Calm down yourself Bagon...It's time to get on the loose...
Bagon: Bagooon...
Go to grassy area to find a Wild Pokemon...
Pokemon appear! Zigzagoon!
Austin: Bagon! Headbutt!
Zigzagoon is now heavy damaged...
Austin: Catch it!
*pick up Snipe Pokeball Shooter and Sniper from far away*
...Catch a Zigzagoon!
Yay!

Keleri
September 26th, 2003, 08:08 PM
Lily groaned inwardly. She hadn't been counting on having to travel with someone...oh well, maybe they might split up later...
She quickly scanned the group and settled on Rose. She seemed a bit younger than Lily, but was about the same height, and seemed more genuinely confident than the rest.
Lily walked up to her, and tapped her shoulder to get her attention.
"Hm?" said Rose, turning.
"Mm...wanna be traveling buddies?" said Lily, lamely.

Omega-Brendan
September 26th, 2003, 09:38 PM
Kite looked back at Miyu before leaving soon, they arrived at mauville city.

"Let's hit the gym1"Kite said with great confidence.

"We have better things to do." Kenny poinyted out, they looked at there rusty running shoes.

They headed for the bike shop. Kenny tok the mach bike, and Kite took the acro, they cycled to the gym, Kenny speeding past and Kite doing all these bike tricks.

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Get hit by Treeko tail
Austin: OUCH! That's hurt! Zigzagoon! Take care of Treeko!
Zigzagoon use Sand-Attack!
Treeko evade!
Treeko use Slam!
Critical Hit!
Zigzagoon fainted!
Austin: Come back! Zigzagoon...go! Bagon!
Treeko use Absorb!
Bagon gain little damage...
Austin: Reckon it's time to take you down.
Bagon use Ember!
Treeko gain heavy damage!!
Catch 'em!
*pick up Snipe Pokeball Shooter and shoot Treeko*
Yes!!!!!
Party:
Bagon Lv.8
Treeko Lv.5
Zigzagoon Lv.6

G-LANCE
September 26th, 2003, 10:07 PM
Remember everyone, pm your traveling bud before battles, so you don't disagree on anything.

'kay?

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 10:15 PM
OK!!!!!
Anyway who is my buddy?
*on the way to route 103*

G-LANCE
September 26th, 2003, 10:33 PM
since you took anna's place your with i-fox and ali.

'kay?

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 10:52 PM
OK...innocent_fox, ali and Anna are my partner?

G-LANCE
September 26th, 2003, 11:17 PM
no no no.
anna's gone, you took her place.
got it?

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Oh...I am Anna?!? I got that...I have my name...Austin...I have to tell all of my partner...

G-LANCE
September 27th, 2003, 12:10 AM
no, anna got her computer privelages provoked from her mom, and she was in this rp, sturm got to come because anna was on "probation".
so sturm is getting anna's rival and traveling bud.

any more questions?

Sturm
September 27th, 2003, 12:22 AM
Is Anna is both my rival and traveling buddy?

G-LANCE
September 27th, 2003, 04:44 AM
nooooooooo!!!!
anna left, you took her place, you get her traveling bud and rival.
anna is no longer here!!!!

Miyu-chan
September 27th, 2003, 05:43 AM
--Note--

Okay everyone, I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable, but...

STOP AUTOING MY CHARACTER!!

I know it's been just minor things up to this point, but for all of them, none of you guys have gotten the measure of my character. At all. I had hoped I made her come across as being kind of quiet and shy, but people have been playing her as being rather loud and boisterious. And similarly with Malaclypse; he's not going to go play with the other pokmon! I'm sure I've posted several times with him making mean remarks, and showing that he's quite surly.

So my point is, don't play my character! Autoing is widely frowned upon in most RPing circles. Got it? Good. No one needs to change their posts, but I'd appreciate if we could continue on normally. Thanks, all.

And Lance? This new guy, Sturm, he can take Dizzy's place. =]

--End Note--

-Note-
I agree with you. *nods nods* Even though you guys are playing my character surprisling well, but I still frown upon it. =( I mean, it takes all the fun out of RP-ing! I could not check this RP for one-week and my character would still be there! x_x; I was surprised when I saw someone else playing Miyu. I actully PM-ed the GM to make sure...
-End-
((I'll post later when I PM my traveling buddy. n_n))

PokeMaster3000
September 27th, 2003, 08:08 AM
I have no trav.buds so no trouble buds!

Tony and his Pokemon reach Odale Town. "Nothing to do here..." he said. "I'm off to Petalburg to battle Norman."
Tony heads off towards Petalburg, making a good route for him- he'll go to Rustoboro for 1st gym badge, then go to Mauville through a cave, go to Dewford from Slateport docks, fly back to Mau, and head to Lavaridge. "I'll think about the rest later." He thought...

Dragon Girl
September 27th, 2003, 11:11 AM
"Sure," said Rose to Lily. "Charmander, return!" In a flash from the pokeball, Charmander returned to his ball.
"So where would you like to go first? I haven't been around here long, I'm sure you know the area better then I do."

Keleri
September 27th, 2003, 12:58 PM
"Oh, um..." Lily thought for a moment. "How about Rustboro? I think the easiest gym is there. Sound like a plan?"

Sturm
September 27th, 2003, 11:48 PM
nooooooooo!!!!
anna is no longer here!!!!So...who is Anna's rival and traveling bud?
umm...what was it again...???Ah...!!!So my travelling bud was Ali, I-Fox,am I right...??? And my rival is Miyu-chan...???
*confusion overload*
*shutdown*

Omega-Brendan
September 28th, 2003, 01:26 AM
I dunno...

Kite was still trailing behind doing tricks on his bike, soon the duo were right next to the gym door

Sturm
September 28th, 2003, 01:45 AM
OK...
Continue...
On Petalburg wood.
Bagon use Ember!
Wurmple KO'ed
Austin: huh...this is really boring battle...
On route 104 he smimming at swamp...he found a wild Mudkip...
Ah...!!! That is a Mudkip!!! isn't it?!?
Treeko: Treek!!
Bagon: Baaagggoon!!!
Go Treeko!
the battle of swamp Treeko Vs. Mudkip
Treeko use Mega Drain!
Mudkip heavy damaged...
Mudkip use Water Gun!
Critical!
Mudkip is in pinch more damage added.20x2x2/2
40!
Treeko minus 67% of hp...
Pokeball!
Catchy!!!
Yahoo!!!

G-LANCE
September 28th, 2003, 01:52 AM
Originally Posted by Sturm
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by G-LANCE
nooooooooo!!!!
anna is no longer here!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...who is Anna's rival and traveling bud?
umm...what was it again...???Ah...!!!So my travelling bud was Ali, I-Fox,am I right...??? And my rival is Miyu-chan...???
*confusion overload*
*shutdown*

correct.
finally.
i'll continue.

"What a pity." Kite said."Gym's closed until tommorow for maintenance."
"Well that's just great!" I said sarcastically.
"Let's just stay at the Pokemon Center, I heard they have comfy pillows." Kite said with a smile.
"Yeah, whatever." I replied.

Later at the Pokemon Center:
"Yo, check it out." said a punky teenager."I just got a new Seviper."
"Whoa that's hard to find!" said another teenager.
Everyone crowded around the punky trainer.
"What an idiot." I said."I could beat that wimpy Seviper in 10 seconds flat."
"Is that a challenge?" asked the teenager.
"What do you think, smart guy." I replied, coldly.
"That's it! We battle right now." he said angrilly.
"Not in the Pokemon Center you aren't." said Nurse Joy.
"Fine, let's take this outside." I said.

Outside:
Kite was refereeing the battle.
"Okay, one-on-one match. No time limit. Ready, GO!" he yelled.
"YAH, Go, Skarr." I screamed.
"Go, Seviper!" bellowed the punky trainer (known as Parker).
"Seviper,Poison Tail, NOW!" Parker yelled.
"Typical ameteur." I grunted."Oh well. Skarr, Quick Attack."
Skarr easily evaded the poison tail and retaliated.
"Seviper, Haze." commanded Parker.
"I don't think so, Skarr, Swords Dance!" I yelled.
The spinning dance blew away the haze and ran straight into Seviper!
"Seviper is unable to battle." Kite said."Skarr is the winner!"
"You know I was wrong." I told Parker.
"Oh yeah, How?" he asked.
"That took 9 seconds." I smirked.
Kite and I made our way back to the Pokemon Center.

PokeMaster3000
September 28th, 2003, 02:33 AM
Tony reached Petalburg City. After healing his Pokemon at the Center, he raced his Raichu to the Gym. Raichu won easy with its AGILITY. Inside, Tony asked guy with the Alakazam (or was it Kadabra) who was nearby, "hey, where's Norman dude. I wanna battle that guy.
"He's out back. You'll have to make it through a few rooms to get to him." was the answer. "Dude..." Tony began.
But Norman had just come into the room through a door. "Silver, he's not going to come through doors. I've been itching to battle him since I last saw him." he said.
"Hmmm... Norman dude, lets get this rolling then. A three on three battle then."
"Right. Then, lets go!!!"
"Feraligator go!!!"
"Vigoroth go!"
"Water Gun!!!" "Vigoroth, fury swipes!"
Feraligator opened its mouth and sprayed Vigoroth as quickly as it could. Vigoroth tried hard to get near Fera. but it kept getting washed away. "Aah... good strategie. Vigoroth, return!" Norman called Vigoroth back.
"One down, two to go! Good job Feraligator. return!" Tony called back his Pokemon. "Go for it Wingull!"
"Wha... you'll battle me with that?" Norman laughed and let out his Slakoth.
"Bad choice Norm. Slacks history! Water Gun and Wing Attack!"
Wingull sprayed the little sleepy lazy Pokemon and then hit it with its wings.
"Heh... I guess I should have used my other Slakoth. Anyways, go Slaking!!!" Norman calls back his Pokemon and lets out another.
"Uh oh, Wingull..." Tony started. But Slaking was not as weak and lazy as the other two. It had got up and it went over to Wingull and used Fury Swipes.
"mwahahahaha!" Norman laughed. "You are history!"
"Gack! Wingull, FLY!!!" Wingull flew high up and touched the low ceiling. Slaking was waiting right below it. Suddenly, Tony's Pokedex opened up. "In a battle, if Slaking decides to wait for its opponent to come closer, it may grow impatient and go to sleep or REST."
"Hey, I didn't know that! Wingull! Don't come down!" Tony ordered.
"Noooo..." said Norman.
After a few minutes of waiting, Slaking went to sleep just like Tony's Pokedex had said. "hehehehe! Lets go Wingull! Now, finish your Fly attack!" Tony shouts.
Wingull attacks and uses Water Gun on its own. Slaking was pushed to the other side of the room and it hit the wall with its asleep eyes like this- @_@
"VICTORY!!! YOU WERE GREAT WINGULL!!!" Tony shouted.
"Noh, this is the 29th time I have been defeated for a badge..." Norman said.
But then Wingull had turned white. It changed shape and said- "Pellll..."
"What the, it evolved!" Tony said. "Wingull found wild in the sea evolve faster." Pokedex said. "Jos!" said Tony.
Sometime later, Tony received his first Hoenn badge and moved on towards Rustoboro, with a newly evolved Pelipper.

Keleri
September 30th, 2003, 03:02 PM
Lily and Rose had immediately assembled their gear and set out from Littleroot Town. They took what they hoped would be a short cut, walking directly from Littleroot to Petalburg. They were lucky--the day was warm and sunny, and there were many pokmon abroad along the forest trail. The two girls took turns battling wild pokmon, but it wasn't until they were just outside of Petalburg that she saw one she felt like trying to capture...
They had been walking in a comfortable silence when there was a rustling in the bushes, and something white burst out onto the path. Malaclypse snarled and tackled it to the ground, where it squeaked in dismay.
"Ooh, mine!" said Lily as she pulled out her pokdex. "Bite it, Mal!"
The houndour snarled and bit the pokmon, which responded by growling eerily and flailing with its arms. The new, black pokdex beeped and displayed a battle screen--it approximated Malaclypse's level at ten, and the other pokmon's level was about five. The device also indicated that the wild pokmon was a ralts, and female. Her HP was almost gone.
Lily took an empty pokball off her belt and tossed it at the struggling pokmon. Malaclypse leaped back as the white pokmon was converted to energy and sucked inside. The ball wiggled on the path a few times before laying still.
Lily smiled quietly to herself as she retrieved the ball.
"Alright...let's keep going!"

--Note--
Let's see...Dragon Girl, if you want to talk about any pokmon you've captured, you'll have to do that yourself of course, haha. ^_^;;;
--End Note--

G-LANCE
September 30th, 2003, 11:26 PM
<note>now this is what im talkin about, let's give keleri a hand!
note to sturm: i said in the begining...NO GOD MODE!
so don't catch a pokemon every single time! please try not to use script style.
thnx</note>

Kayleigh
October 2nd, 2003, 04:26 AM
(I'm going to try to reply to this thread, since I told Uncle Lance I would. X_X Sorry if it doesn't make sense, lol. My avatar picture is what my character looks like okay?)

Kayleigh slowly walked down the route with her Pichu, occasionally letting out a sigh.
"I'm so bored... When are are gonna get to the next town?" she muttered.
Her little Pichu shrugged and continued following its Trainer.
Suddenly it turned its head at the sound of a noise coming from the east direction.
"Pipi," it said as it tugged one of Kayleigh's socks.
"What is it?" she asked, noticing that one of its ears were perked up.

PokeMaster3000
October 2nd, 2003, 06:42 AM
You're playing? How come I didn't see you join?

Kayleigh
October 2nd, 2003, 07:14 AM
Well, G-LANCE wanted somebody to post on his roleplaying thing, so I decided to. I just joined in anyways... >_>;

Keleri
October 2nd, 2003, 04:11 PM
--Note--
Welcome to the RP, Kayleigh! ^_^

*waits for DG to post...any time now*

G-LANCE
October 3rd, 2003, 01:43 AM
Welcome to the rp Kayleigh!
but please fill out the following info:

Name:
Astrological Sign:
Description:

Thank u.

oh and you're not part of the "Birch Party" so you'll have to have a different story line than the rest of ppl in the rp...
be creative!

Fire Master
October 3rd, 2003, 03:28 AM
Name Kimmy
Age 12/13
starter Skitty
Astrological sing Gemini
Desciption Blonde hair blu eyes and jeans and black top.

Omega-Brendan
October 3rd, 2003, 04:21 AM
erm...

I dun think u can join...

G-LANCE
October 3rd, 2003, 04:29 AM
it's okay,
it's just that no one can join the "Birch Party" (everyone that came to birch's lab)
so new ppl can join, just with their own unique backround.

Miyu-chan
October 3rd, 2003, 04:49 AM
Miyu looked around the lab. Some left, some are still there looking around for a partner. She sighed. She didn't know who to go with...

maybe i'll just wait for whoever's left...

Omega-Brendan
October 3rd, 2003, 05:00 AM
Kite suddenly stopped, he grabbed Kenny's mach bike and rode all the way back to Little root

"Hey where aee you going!?" Kenny shouted

Fire Master
October 3rd, 2003, 01:30 PM
Kimmy stood in front of 2 boys that she didn't know. but she had heard on of them was taking the other on's bike. She never knew why but she hayted people that took stuff from other people.
There it was again. this horrible sensation i get when i see people take things. why does this happen? all the time?

ME: Hey ! give it back!
BOTH BOYS and who are you?

To be continiued...

Omega-Brendan
October 3rd, 2003, 06:11 PM
Kite rode back to ittleRoot, Kenny trailing behind on the acro bike.

He saw Elijah, sitting there like a duck.

"Jeez, Miyu was also sitting like a duck." Kite sighed.

Kenny caught up, seeing the 'ducks'

Then the girl they saw earlier amazing caught up.

"This is so scary."

The group headed for the door, waiting until Mauville Gym opens.

"At least we get some exercise..." Kite grunted.

G-LANCE
October 3rd, 2003, 07:31 PM
Gym Battle Time!!!!!!

Kite and Kenny stood at the Mauville Gym doors.
"This place looks like a video arcade." Kite said.
"Keep your guard up...I hear the gym leader's a prankster." Kenny replied.
The doors opened.
"Oh yeah, he's a real joker." Kite said sarcastically, walking in.
Little did he know there was a trap door there.
"AHHHH!!!" Kite screamed, going down a slide of some sort.
"Here we go..." Kenny said lamely.
He jumped down the chute after Kite.
They ended up in an arena.
"What's up with this man, the gym leader's a real kook!" Kite exclaimed.
"This is a bit harsh." Kenny said cooly.
"So, two trainers would like to challenge me today!" boomed a voice echoing throughout the stadium.
"A two-on-two if you don't mind Mr. Wattson." Kenny requested.
"Fine by me." Wattson replied, coming into the stadium.
A group of nerdy looking assistants followed.
"Come Jeremy." Wattson ordered.
"Yes, sir." replied a rather tall assistant.
Another assistant decided to referee the battle.
"Rules are are as followed: two-on-two Pokemon match, one Pokemon alloted to each trainer. Ready, GO!"
"Go, Electrode!" Wattson yelled.
"Magnemite, I choose you!" yelled Jeremy.
"All right, our first gym battle." Kite said, cracking his knuckles."Go, Sandslash!"
Kite had visited the PC at the Pokemon Center the day before.
"Go, Rhydon!" Kenny yelled.
(well you couldn't think Skarr was his only Pokemon!)
"Rhydon!"
"Sandslash."
"Combined earthquake!" Kenny and Kite yelled synonomously.
Electrode and Magnemite lay fainted on the smooth gym floors.
Jeremy was in awe of the two trainer's strength, Wattson was not.
"Good battle, Boys! Most challenge I've seen since last month!" Wattson said with booming laughter."Here's two Dynamo Badges for your trouble."
"All right, our first badges!" Kite shouted, excitedly.
Kenny couldn't help smiling.
And on the two trainers went, continuing their campaign of fame.

Omega-Brendan
October 3rd, 2003, 07:47 PM
Kite pet his Sandslash, as it began to sharpen it's claws against a rock, He had left it at a breeding center, and now they have a baby male sandshrew, it curled up into a ball, and rolled around.

Kite was resting under a tree, Aipom and Sandshrew were playing, Sandslash was sharpening it's claws and his Typholsion sat quietly next to his owner.

Kite glanced over at Kenny, and decided to get do something

"Hey, you know Mr Briney?" Kite asked.

Kenny nodded his head.

"He can get us to Dewford."

Kenny stood up.

"Lets go to Dewford then!" He said excitedly, Typholsion crouched down on it's 4 legs, Kite hoped on.

"Want a lift?"

Kenny jumped onto the pokemon, as it soared throgh the sky, Sandslash in it's pokeball and Aipom and Sandshrew clinging onto their owner.

toxantic
October 4th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Elijah did not want a partner at all, he slowly and calmly started to walk out the door, hoping that no one would notice him since he is usually the outcast anyway. He quickly pulled over his hooded sweatshirt and flipped the hood up, and made his way to the door.

Dragon Girl
October 4th, 2003, 04:09 PM
(ooc: Sorry I haven't been posting. Been busy)

Rose and Lily continued walking down the path, until she heard a sound coming from the side of the road.
"What is that?" Rose asked, looking over.
She walked through the grass for a moment, until she saw the source of the sound. A Mareep lay in the grass, crying it seemed, its leg twisted.
"Poor thing, she must have broken it." Rose picked up the Mareep, who looked at Rose strangely, wimpering a bit.
"We need to get her to a pokemon center. I don't want to leave her here."

G-LANCE
October 4th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Yay, Dragon Girl is finally posting!

Kite and Kenny headed down the grassland that is Route 110.
"Remind me why we didn't take the Cycling Road." Kenny said to Kite, traveling on his Mach bike.
"I told you, we're taking the scenic route!" Kite replied, riding on his Typhlosion.
"Hey, look over there!" Kenny said.
"What?" Kite said looking over.
There were two people (a man and a woman) dressed in blue who were attacking a nerdy looking collector.
"Ahh! Please, you two trainers." the collector pleaded."Take a pokeball out of my case! Quickly!"
"Hey, they're getting the case!" the blue man shouted.
"After them!" shouted the woman.
Kite and Kenny each picked up a Pokeball.
"Go, Pokeball!" they both shouted.
"PONG!"
"PONG!"
"Plusle."
"Min, Min!"
A Plusle and Minun appeared out of the Pokeballs, Kite was about to check them in his Dex, but Kenny already informed them what they were.
"So it's a two-on-two you want is it?" taunted the blue woman.
"Well we've got no problem with that." added the man."Go, Crawdaunt."
"I choose you, Golbat!" shouted the woman.
Crawdaunt and Golbat did synchronized battle cries.
"Crawdaunt, Crabhammer!" ordered the man.
"Golbat, Bite attack!" shouted the woman.
Both Plusle and Minun dodged the attacks with ease. Kite was about to look up some attacks, but Kenny took care of it.
"Order it to do Helping Hand." Kenny whispered.
"All right. Plusle, Helping Hand!" Kite yelled.
"Minun, Helping Hand!" Kenny shouted.
Plusle and Minun joined hands.
"Charge!!!" Kenny and Kite shouted.
"What are they doing?" asked the man.
"Both Plusle and Minun are electric types, so if they join hands and send an electrical current through each other there's no limit to how much they can charge each other up." Kenny explained."I think that's enough. Minun, amplified Spark!"
"Plusle, amplified Thunder!"
"PLLLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUSSSSSLLLLLE!"
"MMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNUUUUUUUNNN!"
An enormous amount of electricity engulfed the "men in blue" and sent them blasting off into the sky, in a familiar way.
"Oh, thank you young trainers. How can I ever repay you?" said the collector (who we found is named Edwin).
"Err...it was nothing." Kite said.
"I know!" Edwin exclaimed."You can have those two pokemon you battled with so briliantly."
"Really?" Kite said with excitement.
"Yes." replied Edwin.
"All right, I got Plusle!" Kite shouted, shining a "V for victory sign".
Kenny looked at Minun.
"We're going to be friends. Okay with you?" Kenny asked.
"Mi-nun!" it exclaimed excitedly, nodding its little head.
And down our heros go with new hope, new pokemon, and a new reason to watch out for the blue...

PokeMaster3000
October 4th, 2003, 11:22 PM
sorry guys, I just didn't get much time to RP.

Tony walked through the Petalburg Woods, battling now and then using his Pellipper. Soon he got to a very old looking Pokemon Trainer.
"Hey, there kid." he called Tony.
"Huh?"
"Eehhh... Could you please take this Torchic off my hands? I'm too old to raise it..."
"Torchic? Hmmm.... that girl at the lab had a fire Pokemon called Torchic..."
"So you'll take it?"
Tony thought for a while and said yes.
"Thank you. This Torchic I found last week, abandoned in the desert near Mauville, I took it and was looking for a good trainer who would take it. Nobody wanted it though..." The old man took out a Torchic from its PokeBall and handed it to Tony.
"Goodbye, Torchic." he said and went off towards Petalburg.
"Hmm..."Tony said. "Torchic, welcome to my Team."

Thats it!

Sturm
October 5th, 2003, 12:39 AM
*Give account to anyone that want to play Pokemon Starlite League*
PKMN:
Treeko
Mudkip
Zigzagoon
Bagon

I don't have time to play here anymore so...if you want a free 4 pokemon, take 'em all...
I'll be on my board...
To G-Lance:
be active on my forums too...there is a new admin...(Volvagia, Chaos Zero) you can be downgraded anytime so...be active...

Keleri
October 5th, 2003, 08:33 AM
--Note--
Yay! Dragon Girl! ^_^ LOL Anyway, I posted before, but there was this stupid server error and it didn't show up....and then the same error wouldn't let me access PC! I was so mad, 'cause I'd typed a LOT...oh well...let's just say we're in the Petalburg forest now?
--End Note--

Lily nodded. "Okay, let's hurry...we're almost in Rustboro!"
The two girls quickened their pace, walking through the forest as fast as they could, Rose carrying the mareep. Malaclypse trotted after them. They were almost at the outskirts of the forest when cries and rustling in the undergrowth disturbed their trek.
"...Keep going," said Lily to Rose. "I'll catch up..."
Rose disappeared along the path. Shortly after, a teenaged boy dressed in the gray and red uniform of a Team Magma grunt appeared, pursued by what looked like a mushroom with legs. Lily recognized it as a shroomish, and it was apparently using a Bullet Seed attack on the grunt very effectively. She wouldn't have done anything, had Malaclypse not attacked the shroomish as it passed him. The houndour shot a burst of embers at the shroomish, effectively stunning it.
"Is this a wild pokmon?" she asked the grunt.
"What? Umm, yeah." He answered distractedly, more concerned about the badly-bruised poochyena he was holding.
Lily threw a pokball, which closed over the mushroom-like pokmon. It wiggled several times before settling still.
"That your pokmon or did you steal it?" asked Lily, clipping the pokball to her belt before searching in her messenger bag for something.
The grunt, shorter than Lily by a couple of inches, went from worried to slightly indignant. "He's mine! Team Magma doesn't steal pokmon. We're not criminals."
"I beg to differ," muttered Lily.
Another Team Magma member appeared on the path with a crunch of foiliage and a few muttered curses. He was an admin, as designated by his short cape, the longer horns on his hood and the single lighter gray stripe on his pants. He was also tall, about six foot two or three.
"Kato! Done getting beat up by an effing shroomish? Good! Let's GO..." he glanced at Lily, then did a double-take. He frowned. "Have I seen you somewhere before...?"
"Never," said Lily, shoving a potion into the grunt's arms and dashing away up the path.

Omega-Brendan
October 6th, 2003, 04:25 AM
Kite began to rest under a tree

PokeMaster3000
October 6th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Tony lookes at his Torchic. It was not bad, only it's leg was a little muddy and the Pokemon seemed to have problems moving it. "Hmm... torchic." said Tony. "Get inside this PokeBall, we're heading straight for the Pokemon Center in Rustoboro."

G-LANCE
October 13th, 2003, 02:19 AM
i'm a bringin this back from ther dead!

Kite and Kenny rushed down the path to Slateport City.
"Hurry, we want to be the first people in line at the Slateport Pancake House to get free pancakes. Hurry!" Kite yelled.
Kenny sighed, wondering why they were rushing down this so called "shortcut" Kite had pointed out, just to get to a pancake house, but then Kenny thought about how his Zangoose and Minun (which he had nicknamed Nega, short for negative) and how hungry they must be.
"Hey Kite." Kenny panted."Why don't we ride your Typhlosion there."
"Good thinking!" Kite said."Always go for the dramatic entrance, go Typhlosion."
"ROOOAAR!"
Kenny and Kite were on their way to a free breakfast, courtesy of the Slateport Pancake House.

PokeMaster3000
October 15th, 2003, 07:11 AM
Man I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry guys....
Fast and easy battle-

At the Rustoboro Gym, Tony challenged the leader, Roxanne to a 1x1 match.
Tony defeated Roxanne's Nosepass with just one big Hydro Pump from his Feraligator. He got his badge and went off towards the caves...

Omega-Brendan
October 27th, 2003, 03:47 PM
Kite sat under a tree playing his GBA.

"I forgot hat we do next..."

PokeMaster3000
November 1st, 2003, 06:28 AM
like... sorry G-LANCE. I really don't get the time to RP...

i'm signing off from this RP. If anyone wants to take over my player, please do. AND PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME TONY TO SOMETHING ELSE AS I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO USE IT.