• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Question about the Emerald Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

maelstrom209

The Voice Inside Your Head
Years
I was reading the sticky on Emerald was surprised to find that Mew will be available via a code? It said in the sticky that Nintendo will do a promotion and make Mew available again. I was wondering if this is true or if I was just reading too much into this.

Also, will Celebi be available as well? I was hoping if its true that Mew is in Emerald that Celebi would be too. I've never had these Pokemon before but it'd be cool if I were able to catch them.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
It is true about Mew, but Celebi isn't in emerald. Mew is found on another island (though I think mews island is a bit bigger then the others), and does need an unobtainable item to get to the island (requires nintendo event or GS/AR).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Celebi was only available as part of the Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disk. Unless Nintendo finally plan to release Celebi to the west, then we're not going to get it any time soon. Question answered:

Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back