PDA

View Full Version : Which Two Pokemon Would You Have?

jarodwr
November 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM
What two Pokemon would you have if you were on a journey and what type of trainer would you be?

I would have Rotom and Ditto and would be a psychic.
Rotom because it can inhabit electronic devices and ditto because it has a range of random uses.

Squidchan
November 29th, 2012, 10:54 PM
I would have a Raichu and an Espeon, both because they are my favourites, but also because Espeon can scout ahead, being a Psychic Pokemon, and let me know what is in store for me, and Raichu just because it is so cuddly!

I guess I would be a Ranger... Always helping nature and wild Pokemon.

Honeyman
November 29th, 2012, 11:19 PM
I'd be a bug catcher, but the best dang bug catcher you ever seen.
Pinsir for its brute strength, and Shuckle for its massive defensives.

Osiris
November 29th, 2012, 11:37 PM
If I could only have two Pokemon on my team, I would probably have Eevee (has the versatility to evolve into many different types depending on how my journey goes), and maybe an Aron (which would eventually evolve into Aggron).

As for what type of trainer I'd be, I'm not really sure. I guess Ace Trainers and Breeders are usually the ones that have different types in their parties, so maybe one of them?

Haza
November 30th, 2012, 04:34 AM
I'd have my shiny Roserade and my Scizor, and I'd be a pop star who occasionally competes in beauty contests with Roserade, and league battles with Scizor. I'd be known for my snobbish attitude and have a posse of other celebrity trainers who have similar reputations. We'd be the Poké Elite basically, and of course I'd be the ringleader.

Poke Fox
November 30th, 2012, 08:36 AM
If I could; my pattern would be: Cat-Like Pokemon as my main Pokemon, and a water-type for Surfing.

Type of trainer: Not really sure, but Pokemon master (like Ash in the anime), Hoenn and Sinnoh also part coordinator (like May and Dawn in the anime)

if I were in Kanto, Johto, or Hoenn, my two would be Meowth (later evolve to Persian) as my main companion, plus a water type for surfing. I'd be mixed trainer, a little of everything. Meowth/persian wouldn't be missing.

In Sinnoh, I'd have Glameow as my main companion, and Buizel as my water Pokemon for surfing. A variety type of Pokemon trainer, and maybe also train two for contest. Like a mixed Trainer/Coordinator.

In Unova, I'd go with Purrloin/Liepard as my main Pokemon, I'd have to struggle deciding between Oshawott or Buizel for my water-surfing Pokemon. Again, I would have a variety of Pokemon types to win different battles/gyms.

[Really hope in Gen. 6 they make a Water-Type Cat Pokemon.]

Sassy Milkshake
November 30th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Tropius, 'cause he's the best and can fly me places. Can also provide shade when crossing random deserts.

And hmm how about Lumineon? Good surfer, gotta have a flyer and surfer.

Definitely would be an ace trainer, because I'm obviously the best/have no pattern in Pokemon.

Killjoy
November 30th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I would have my Shiny Arcanine, and a Larvitar. I would guess I would be an Ace, but not one of the blue haired ones lol

I don't need to fly, and I can swim just fine, so these two would be fine with me. I could ride around on Arcanine's back, and Lrrvitar could ride infront of me

empty streets
December 1st, 2012, 10:24 AM
Only two pokemon, huh? Well, I guess Sneasel would have been my partner then. And Dragonite, yeah. Wouldn't have any problems travelling around the world with these two by my side.

And as for the trainer type.. Ace trainer for sure. For obvious reasons - they are the best of the best.

AwesomeAsCrawdaunt
December 1st, 2012, 01:59 PM
Crawdaunt and Parasect. Always. That team would kill in the rain.

And I would be an Ace Trainer, because I'm cliched.

Sableye~
December 1st, 2012, 02:26 PM
Charizard and Blastoise n_n"

I'm not really sure what kind of trainer I would be. Though it would be pretty cool to live in a foresty area (Eterna Forest, maybe?) away from other trainers...then I wouldn't even need to have a title. Maybe a Pokemon breeder. :T

Polizard
December 1st, 2012, 04:42 PM
Depending on my day the answer would change but today i would say a Politoed Houndoom. I would be a Ace trainers with green hair from DPPt

Ptzery
December 1st, 2012, 05:48 PM
I would choose a Tyranitar and a Seismitoad.

Tyranitar because he is overpowered and Seismitoad because he is a water, ground type.

I would also be the HG/SS rival (but not as selfish).

pokemon and the big bang theory
December 1st, 2012, 06:42 PM
I'd have a team of
Eevee with the ability Adaptability and a Pikachu with the ability Lightningrod

Eevee's moves would be Shadow Ball, Dig, Take Down, and Bite

Pikachu's moves would be Thunder, Electro Ball, Iron tail, and Volt Tackle or a team of

Ampharos with the ability Static and moves Thunder, Electro Ball, Fire Punch, and DynamicPunch

and Charizard with the ability Blaze and moves Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Dragon Tail

I'd have a team of
Eevee with the ability Adaptability and a Pikachu with the ability Lightningrod

Eevee's moves would be Shadow Ball, Dig, Take Down, and Bite

Pikachu's moves would be Thunder, Electro Ball, Iron tail, and Volt Tackle or a team of

Ampharos with the ability Static and moves Thunder, Electro Ball, Fire Punch, and DynamicPunch

and Charizard with the ability Blaze and moves Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Will-O-Wisp, and Dragon Tail

IcyIce
December 1st, 2012, 07:04 PM
Braviary or Flygon and Krookodile. Two of my favorites. I wouldn't be able just to have them.

I would probably end up being more like a trainer that would help people,not a ranger,but something like a Pokemon Ranger. I would actually catch pokemon though.

DVK
December 1st, 2012, 07:05 PM
I would have a Froslass and a Staraptor.

Moltres Rider
December 1st, 2012, 07:43 PM
Reshiram because I am physically attracted to Reshiram
and
Moltres because I would ride it everywhere...

I wouldn't battle Pokémon... Reshiram is for relationship, and Moltres for transportation... basically that's all I'd do as a trainer with two Pokémon... just like people have pets to cheer them up and/or a companion, that's where Reshiram comes into play, and Moltres would be the most badass Pokémon to fly on imo!!! using a Moltres for transportation would show that I do have a tough side and not all relationshippy when it comes to Pokémon...

Brynjolf
December 1st, 2012, 08:52 PM
I would go with a growlithe and a chatot. I'd just chill with my pokemon all the time, haha. Maybe enter some contests, but I wouldn't be a big battler.

Minato Arisato
December 3rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Which two Pokemon would I have? That's an easy one. I'd go with Umbreon and Espeon. Gotta love those two. I'd probably be an Ace Trainer...but only because I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Sarah Morgan
December 3rd, 2012, 09:24 AM
I'd have Beedrill and Dragonite.

Beedrill is my favorite pokemon, Dragonite is my fav Dragon.

Talli
December 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
I would have a Pachirisu and Spearow.

Pachirisu is my favourite pokemon, and Spearow is my no.1 flying pokemon.

Alli
December 3rd, 2012, 11:24 AM
If I could only have two, I'll take my favorites, Umbreon and Petilil. I would probably be...

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/bd/Spr_RG_Cooltrainer_F.png

Because why the hell not? lol

Mr Cat Dog
December 3rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
Aerodactyl's my favourite Pokemon anyway, but its transportation abilities would make getting the bus or the subway a thing of the past wherever I wanted to go! Although I'd probably attach a cushion or something; can't imagine riding an Aerodactyl to be that comfortable for long stretches of time.

As for the second critter, that's actually a lot harder. My first instinct was to say Milotic, due to its surfing component and general elegance. But I wouldn't be able to go underwater with it, and I've already got Aero that can travel over water... so I'm gonna go with Houndoom. I like dogs in any event, but to have a one that could breath fire would be wonderful protection for anyone that would try and mug me or anything similar like that.

Yeah, that sounds about right: Aerodactyl and Houndoom

xxkaylabby
December 4th, 2012, 03:54 PM
i would have espeon and togekiss~
for the type of trainer, i would be a parasol lady xD

JayD
December 4th, 2012, 04:23 PM
Pikachu and Piplup.
I would also be a Ace Trainer. Ace Trainer + cute Pokemon = Total domination

Shirehorse7
December 4th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I would have a Rapidash and Dragonite and i'll be a Pokemon breeder

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

CourageHound
December 4th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Just two? :(

Oh well, i'd say Muk and Emboar since they are my two favorites.

I'd be a standerd PKMN Trainer

Mithel_Celestia
December 4th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I would go for a Mightyena and Zoroark.

Trainer Class would be Psychic or my own fan-made Trainer class, Deceiver.(info on it is on my sig)

Revgadon
December 4th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Blaziken and Infernape.
Yeah, I have a thing for Fire/Fighting types xP

Draegast
December 4th, 2012, 11:00 PM
scyther and mew I just love them to death

Seki
December 4th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Snorlax and Dodrio because of nostalgic reasons. But of course, I start of with them at their pre-evolution (whateveryoucalliticallitevolutionbuthatsnotimportant) with Snorlax being a Munchlax and Dodrio being a Doduo, I will of course work hard to make them evovle.

Gym Leader Whitney
December 8th, 2012, 12:21 PM
I choose Miltank, and Meloetta (she is so adorable it hurts :3).

and I'll be myself XD

Gym Leader Whitney~

Ash
December 8th, 2012, 11:40 PM
Why only two sob.

Well... if I had to choose only two I would probably pick Espeon and Togekiss. Those two would arguably have to be my top two favorite Pokemon these days (despite me in the past saying that my top three were Totodile, Bellossom, and Espeon. Eh. Things change).

And if anything, just a normal Pokemon Trainer for moi.

何贤豪
December 9th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Being a person who's on a journey and only on a journey, I'd take Charizard...along with Sceptile. Those are pretty great starters aesthetically...And I'd be an Ace Trainer, because Ace Trainers are cool too.

Aryan143
December 9th, 2012, 12:28 AM
I would take Infernape and Charizard. I will be a Firebreather.

Praisedscooter
December 9th, 2012, 06:30 AM
I would have Quagsire and Joltik.
I would probably be a Pokefan, because it's not about winning or losing, it's about the fun of the battle.

OrangeNess
December 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM
I would be a Pokemon Researcher because they know, like, everything about pokemon. Of course for my pokemon, I would have a Drifloon and a Furret. I like both pokemon because they're so underloved. Dirfloon is the best flyer ever because it's a baloon, and Furret has amazing speed. As for the pokemon researcher, I would be one because I would like to study these facinating creatures.

Mr. Magius
December 13th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I'd probably be just like Ash, travelling the world, catching Pokémon, and becoming a celebrity. That would be perfect.

As for two Pokémon that I'd choose?...
1) Scrafty - he just seems like a cool dude, ya know. I feel like I would get along with him really well.. :P
2) Politoed or Ludicolo - I dunno, comic reliefs?! They're always so optimistic and giddy, I could never be sad around them.

I base these choices on who would be my best companions... Like I couldn't have a Pokémon with a conflicting personality or bad feature. It's just like friends or band members if you're travelling everywhere with them.
I can choose tough guys, but... where's the fun in that?

Synerjee
December 13th, 2012, 08:40 PM
I would have a Milotic that can both Surf and Fly me to places (Milotic apparently can levitate), as well as a Garchomp, a strong and fast Dragon/Ground-type Pokemon. As for my trainer-type, I would be an Ace Trainer, of course.

Starfire Dragon
December 13th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Well, there are a lot of great pokemon. If i had to chose only two the first one would be Charizard, but i would raise it from a Charmander. As for the other one i might chose a dragon type, cause i dragons. Of course there are dark type like Zoroark & Houndoom, or the grass types are good. Dont forget about Typhlosion & Eevee.
AAaaahhhhh!!!!!! My head hurts i cant chose just two i like to many of them!
Any way i would travel the world with them and meet many pokemon & people just like Ash with his pokemon & friends. :)

IcyIce
December 13th, 2012, 09:39 PM
After rethinking. I think I would go with Krookodile and Levitateing Hydreigon.

I have been use both in a lot of double battles together and they are pretty good. But yeah, Krookodile and Hydreigon now. I would still be an Ace Trainer.

SilvertheX
December 14th, 2012, 03:11 AM
I would either be a Rider or a Rogue...mostly the latter
My Team I would start out would be Eevee and Eevee

The Combination would be Unstoppable!...at till build a decnt team (^^; )

Rain Dancer
December 14th, 2012, 04:32 AM
I would have a Milotic that can both Surf and Fly me to places (Milotic apparently can levitate), as well as a Garchomp, a strong and fast Dragon/Ground-type Pokemon. As for my trainer-type, I would be an Ace Trainer, of course.

Yes, a Milotic for me too. But really, flying?

Uncertain about the second pokemon. Don't really have a preference, so one will do. : P

Rewy
December 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Hmmm Flygon and... Well I was going to say Milotic, but then I thought about Kingdra.

I'd Either be a Dragon trainer or a Ranger. Ranger most likely, although not a proper one since that would defeat the purpose of catching the pokemon.

thegameman12
December 14th, 2012, 03:28 PM
I would be a Ace trainer and have the two pokemon Flygon and a Eevee :)

batumshakalaka
December 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
I would have a squirtle and a kingdra. I know it doesn't fit my pokemon type, but I would be backpacker. Your not gettin to far in an adventure without a good bag.

Blue
December 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Lunatone & Solrock, they're the best.

FlameNinja
December 16th, 2012, 05:27 PM
I would love to have Charizard and Luxray!

Charizard beacause it's my favorite fire type...actually my all time Favorite ^^
and Luxray beacause an awesome looking Pokemon, love the look. Plus very strong electric type.

And the type of trainer I would be?....hmm not sure really but I would love them!! haha

Hikamaru
December 16th, 2012, 05:33 PM
I'd have Oshawott and Gothorita.

Why?

Oshawott, my obvious fave of course. And I like Gothorita's design cos it makes her look like a little girl with gothic lolita fashion (I love the entire line but Gothorita stands out well).

Also, both are really cute!

JayD
December 16th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Pikachu and Mew.

Those are my two favorite Pokemon and who can resist cute Pokemon?

The Grubby Pup
December 16th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Okay, I would take with me a Drifloon and a Natu
And I would be those badass looking Bird Keepers from R/S/E version.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8svhy1tJY1rb6r8vo1_250.jpg

They always had the best designs outta all Bird Keepers.

pokepikamon
December 27th, 2012, 07:24 PM
I would have mew because it's freakin strong and charizard, because it's freakin badass!

Isasapiens
December 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Porygon-Z and Hitmontop.
They're my favorites, and I find Hitmontop's Technician ability and Priority moves useful, along with Pory-Z's Adaptibility+Tri-Attack (Or Hyper Beam)+Normal Gem.

outfox
December 29th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Kabuto and Shedinja. They're probably my two favorite pokemon, the fact that they'd be uber cheap to take care of is a bonus.

Wandering~Leaf
December 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hmm...this is really difficult. I've had many partners before, and it's difficult to choose my favorites. I like too many!! However...I guess I choose Typhlosion and Jolteon. Those two have been some of my greatest partners...I'd obviously begin with their beginning forms (Eevee and Cyndaquil).

I'd be an Ace Trainer from DPPT. Why? 'Cause they're the Elite of Pokemon Trainers.

Solacen
January 1st, 2013, 06:07 PM
If it was pokemon that i would have hang with me and out of their pokeballs at all times; Eevee and Zorua. I think having a Zorua would be entertaining as long as it didnt transform into me :P. And Eevee is just so cute and versatile.

KantoSwag
January 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM
I take Charizard because it can fly and Blastoise to surf on across the Alantic

pikakitten
January 1st, 2013, 09:15 PM
Pikachu since he's always been my favorite, and people might say that it sucks due to it's defense but Ash's pikachu... he might as well be legendary xD

Eevee, because of it's many evolutions, cuteness, strong, etc. Just seems like the perfect extra xD

Schwan
January 1st, 2013, 09:36 PM
Espeon and Umbreon because they've always been my favourites. As for what type of trainer I'd say Ace Trainer. I have that type of attitude haha.

Which two Pokemon would I have? That's an easy one. I'd go with Umbreon and Espeon. Gotta love those two. I'd probably be an Ace Trainer...but only because I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Looks like someone beat me to it haha.

Fonzy95
January 2nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
I would have Charizard and Meowth, and I would be a Dragon Tamer

Arcturus.
January 2nd, 2013, 05:22 PM
I would definitely have my favorite Pokemon Venasaur and my favorite Wate-type Floatzel. It's hard to choose from just two Pokemon since most people would probably have a team of six.

Deceit
January 2nd, 2013, 07:10 PM
Gah, too hard to chose...
I guess I'll go with Gengar, being one of my favorites, plus it can hide in peoples shadows and go through walls.
My second would be my Garchomp, as it is very strong, and its also another favorite. Plus I can ride it to go at high speeds.
Hey, their initials spell GG.

Stormbringer
January 3rd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Ugh, only two? I'd have to bring Braviary and Tyranitar, although I could think of at least 50 more I'd bring too. XD

Patrick
January 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
Journey? Aww, can't I just be a book keeper or stay at home? http://www.nohomers.net/images/smilies/sad.gif

Oh wait. I'd unabashedly be the worst kind of Pokemon Coordinator. ewe The Pokemon contest concept was the only thing I ever liked about the main games, but the execution wasn't too hot. In real life, though, I think it'd be different.

I'd be absolutely terrible. My end goal would just be to have the cutest Nidorina on the planet, and we'd win using really sneaky underhanded tactics like Charm, Attract, Sweet Kiss and whatever other cutesy-lovey dovey moves exist. You can give Pokemon accessories, right? I think my Nidorina needs glasses. For no other reason than to make it even more unnecessarily Moe-ish. They'd have to ban me.

I'd also have Vulpix. Redo her hair in pigtails, give 'er a lollipop and have her skip around while singing in a cutesy Vulpix voice. I don't even care if I win, I just want to melt faces with how sugar sweet this'll all be. They'll have posters hanging up to have me arrested. And the cops could never put me away because all I'd have to do is have the both of the 'mons give the ol' puppy dog eyes and bat some eyelashes, and if that doesn't have him/her blabbering baby-speak like a darn fool, it'll get me a "get outta here before I change my mind".

So yeah, I'd be like a cross between a Pokemon Fan obsessed with pretty/cute 'mons and a coordinator to flaunt such. But it'd be with the malicious intention of instilling face melting cuteness. Pokeblock abuse ahoy!

vapes
January 3rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Vaporeon and Dragonite. Travelling on water and flying in the air..it'd be awesome

Mononoke Hime
January 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Only two? ):

Vaporeon x Flygon would be great for me since I can't see me "having" a legendary pokemon if it was real life, so no suicune.
And I can visualize myself flying on my flygon's back so yeah, it could be really helpful in any trip.

I like pokemons of every type, but as I have a love for water I would be training a large number of water mons.

Skylands
January 3rd, 2013, 04:33 PM
A Flygon to travel by air, and an Arcanine to travel quickly by land. My Arcanine would have to learn how to swim because I'd like to have an advantage there too, haha.

XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE
January 4th, 2013, 03:02 PM
I'd be a Battle Girl for sure!! :D Although the two pokémon I'd pick: Ninetales and Vaporeon (two of my faves, the latter of which to be used for Surfing), don't really tie in with that lol :)

~Glacia~Frost~
January 9th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that :) And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^

jfuze174
January 22nd, 2013, 12:15 PM
I never go without Charizard and raichu and I don't like to catch a whole bunch of poke I usually stick with my favs in every gen only modifying it with w/e new pokemon I like

obiwan362
January 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
Squirtle. Every time. And a Piplup. Absolutely.

And then, just to mess with people, I would dress like a dragon trainer.

Froakie because it's a frog that covers my Fire and Steel weaknesses and Gliscor to check Fighting and Rock types while Froakie and I can resist Water and Ice attacks that :) And yes, Froakie is my favorite of the Gen. VI starters ~hehe

Guess what sort of trainer I am ^.^

Let's see...Bug Catcher. Bug Catcher. Definitely Bug Catcher.

Starry Windy
January 22nd, 2013, 10:21 PM
Dewott because it looks formidable for a sea otter Pokemon, and Togekiss because it looks peaceful.
And I will become the Ace Trainer.

The_Mew
January 23rd, 2013, 02:14 AM
A dratini and a charmander, just because they're cuties and i love charizard and dragonite <3
And i guess i would be a Bug Cather lol...

CatchingALevel7Mew
January 23rd, 2013, 02:19 AM
I would have mew becuase can do pretty much anything and a charizard to fly on n.n

GhastlyGastly
January 23rd, 2013, 02:28 AM
It'd be a toss-up between Haunter and Kadabra or Gengar and Alakazam. So sue me, I'm a die-hard Ghost/Psychic fan, in spades.

Whistler
January 24th, 2013, 12:53 AM
My pokemon would start out as Dwebble and Whismur, but after evolution become Crustle and Exploud! :)

I have no idea what kind of trainer I would be. I would like to learn about what Pokemon type fits my personality best though. Nobody even tried helping me with that when I posted about it in the welcome newbies area. Oh well. :|

Turnip
January 25th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Deoxys and Charizard, because awesomeness and fly.
Plus they're both 5"7', so they're not horrifically big.

Chaos Fork
January 27th, 2013, 02:30 PM
I'd start up with Zorua and Joltik. They evolve into 2 of my all time favorites
I'd just be one of the normal people. Yknow, those people who don't wear stupid costumes

Laylaw
February 15th, 2013, 04:32 PM
I would probably start out with Flareon and Swablu, both of those Pokémon would compliment me well, I think... And hope.

Caelus
February 17th, 2013, 10:23 PM
I would start out with Piplup and Oshawatt and end up with Empoleon and Samurott, respectively.

My trainer class would be the Ace Trainer class.

Altomare
February 18th, 2013, 01:42 AM
1st would be Latias, my favorite pokemon.
Then maybe Salamence, I always thought it looked cool.

Noah Ridgewood
April 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM
I'd have an Alakazam and a Luxray.

Those are just the two Pokémon I can imagine using if I was on a journey and limited to two Pokémon.

Team Fail
April 5th, 2013, 09:03 AM
I'd have Charizard and Metagross. One for offence and speed, once for defence and the psychic abilities.

IamaJess
April 12th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Growlithe (Because it's awesome) and Bulbasaur, mainly because they're my two favourite pokemon. I'm not that into battles so I'd probably be a pokemon breeder but those two pokemon could definitely hold their own in a fight if I trained them well and if I needed to battle or save the day.