• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen A question about the Sheer Force ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
I wanted Sheer Force for my Braviary, but recently someone told me that it's a Dreamyard ability. Well, I couldn't find any Rufflets in the Dreamyard, so does this mean the only way to obtain a Rufflet or Braviary with the Sheer Force ability is by trading or hacking the game with Action Replay? If not, how do I go about getting one?

Years
You sorta misunderstood there. Sheer Force is one of Braviary's natural abilities, it's Dream World ability is Defiant. In the wild you'll only find Rufflet with Keen Eye or Sheer Force.

And I guess that means the question has been answered!

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2012
You sorta misunderstood there. Sheer Force is one of Braviary's natural abilities, it's Dream World ability is Defiant. In the wild you'll only find Rufflet with Keen Eye or Sheer Force.

And I guess that means the question has been answered!

Honestly, that's what I had thought until the aforementioned person told me otherwise, but I guess he was wrong.

So does this mean I can mate my Braviary with Keen Eye with a Ditto and possibly get a Rufflet with Sheer Force, or will I have to fly to Route 23 to spend an hour trying to find another Rufflet? Sorry, I'm also fairly new to breeding.

Years
Honestly, that's what I had thought until the aforementioned person told me otherwise, but I guess he was wrong.

So does this mean I can mate my Braviary with Keen Eye with a Ditto and possibly get a Rufflet with Sheer Force, or will I have to fly to Route 23 to spend an hour trying to find another Rufflet? Sorry, I'm also fairly new to breeding.

There will be a 50% chance whether it will get either Keen Eye or Sheer Force.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Next time, please use the Quick Questions thread here in the Black 2 and White 2 section for questions dealing with the games. You can come to me personally if you'd prefer. But, since this has been answered, I will be closing this now. Again, next time use the Quick Questions thread in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back