View Full Version : which of the following services would you most want to have access to HM02???

Moltres Rider
December 1st, 2012, 7:23 PM
now before anybody goes into a big discussion on "only Pokémon can learn HMs"... I just want to have a little fun with this...

which of these services do you most wish had HM02 taught to them...

busses (school or transit)
postal service (mail)
UPS (packages)
Pizza Delivery Boy

EDIT: may I add, we're talking about speed here...

Sassy Milkshake
December 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM
Seeing as I don't usually order pizza, read the paper, or ride a bus, I'd have to say packages. If I order something online I want like now lol not in 2 weeks.

December 2nd, 2012, 12:46 PM
I had to google it to figure out which one HM02 was. ;(

Packages and mail already flies! I would say cars though even though it's not on the list because having a third dimension to drive in would make travel much faster because we could have 5 or 6 of the same road, just at different heights! No traffic!

December 3rd, 2012, 10:13 AM
Like Toujours said, mail can already be delivered by air. I'd say that HM02 can be used for public transport for a change in scenery.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 7th, 2012, 4:51 PM
Since it was stated above that postal packages can be transported by air already, I do not like to fly on an airplane because I am a punk (yes I said it) so I would have to go with a Pizza boy or any other food deliveries because whenever I am starving and someone takes forever to get my food I turn into a savage.

January 1st, 2013, 9:46 AM
postal service (mail)
UPS (packages)
all seem the same to me for some reason and can all technically Fly already xD

I tend to get anxious, hungry and can't wait.
Pizza Delivery Boy xD