• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefan Scooter wants to fight!

Praisedscooter

Gym Leader wannabe
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2012
Hello everyone, my name is Praisedscooter. I've stumbled upon this community looking to find out some facts about Pokemon I don't know of and to spread my knowledge as well.

Much like a friend of mine (Fiyahkitteh) who helped me find this site, I too do let's play videos, and there's a healthy share of Pokemon within my video archives. These Pokemon videos are "challenge" runs of the first 4 gens and a 4-player playthrough of Pokemon Rumble. The challenges I just mentioned are basically, being a gym leader going through the various generations challenges, or a "monotype challenge". The monotype challenge is not a Nuzlocke, but rather all your Pokemon share one common typing (for example's sake: Gen 1 all my Pokemon were part/Part Psychic, Gen 2 all my Pokemon were part/pure Water, Gen 3 all my Pokemon were part/pure Dark, Gen 4 all my Pokemon were part/pure Flying)

But Pokemon isn't all I do, I've also covered LOTS of other titles (popular or unknown) that have spanned most of my 3 year endeavor on YouTube (long story short, there's 1200+ videos on my channel). I've also started a series of first impressions video where for the first time of me playing a game, I record myself for the first 15-30 minutes of my experience.

Regardless of my rambling, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to enjoy my stay within your community.

FiyahKitteh

Bubbly Fiyah kitteh
Years
SCOOTAH! =DDD *tackle-glomps*
Nn--everyone, this is my best friend Scootah! ^--^

HeRocks with anything Pokémon, so be nice to him, yosh? *starry eyes* <3
Welcome much, Scootie. <333

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello Scooter, I've yet to welcome your friend there, but I will soon enough. A gracious welcome to PC!

You can call me Mid, short for MidnightShine, way more to my liking. I see you do Let's Plays, I never watched a Let's Play, literally. You could post them here, if you wanna display them here at PC, of course.

Other from that, you should get to know PC more. I do admit that PC could be confusing even if you're already a regular but don't be afraid, find your spotlight & shine brightly! Check out things that you like & even those that you DON'T like xD

I hope to see ya around, just promise me you'll have fun <3 Feel free to VM me if you wanna chat, approach any staff member that has a bold & colored username if you have a question that needs answering : D

~Mid~

Years
Hello everyone, my name is Praisedscooter. I've stumbled upon this community looking to find out some facts about Pokemon I don't know of and to spread my knowledge as well.

Much like a friend of mine (Fiyahkitteh) who helped me find this site, I too do let's play videos, and there's a healthy share of Pokemon within my video archives. These Pokemon videos are "challenge" runs of the first 4 gens and a 4-player playthrough of Pokemon Rumble. The challenges I just mentioned are basically, being a gym leader going through the various generations challenges, or a "monotype challenge". The monotype challenge is not a Nuzlocke, but rather all your Pokemon share one common typing (for example's sake: Gen 1 all my Pokemon were part/Part Psychic, Gen 2 all my Pokemon were part/pure Water, Gen 3 all my Pokemon were part/pure Dark, Gen 4 all my Pokemon were part/pure Flying)

But Pokemon isn't all I do, I've also covered LOTS of other titles (popular or unknown) that have spanned most of my 3 year endeavor on YouTube (long story short, there's 1200+ videos on my channel). I've also started a series of first impressions video where for the first time of me playing a game, I record myself for the first 15-30 minutes of my experience.

Regardless of my rambling, it's nice to meet you all and I hope to enjoy my stay within your community.

Hi Scooter, and welcome!

You can call me Hika, short for Hikari. A Let's Player, I see? I watch a few of them every now and then. Mid has already directed you to the LP subforum in Video Games, just remember to read the rules and guidelines before posting there.

There's also some other parts of PC you can check out too. We may be big, but with help from others you'll know where to go. Have fun here and feel free to send me a VM!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back