PDA

View Full Version : If you could receive ANY Pokemon for Christmas..

Moltres Rider
December 20th, 2012, 09:33 AM
If you could receive any Pokemon for Christmas, which one would you want???

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 21st, 2012, 12:37 PM
I honestly would like to have all of the Ghost type Pokemon, but since this thread is about picking one, I would have to pick Giratina because it can fly me to places such as flying me back to college instead of taking a greyhound bus which takes 8 hours. Giratina would be able to use Shadow Force to get me some things and Giratina would be able to joke around with the people in my life.

:t354:TG

Patrick
December 22nd, 2012, 01:41 PM
I'm torn between Nidoran Female and Abra. I have no real use for Pokemon (in a real world sense), so just having a Nidoran around the house would be no different than having a rabbit, except Nidoran would actually have some sapience. It's kind of a winning scenario no matter what Pokemon you ended up with, except maybe Slowpoke. The downside to Nidoran is being covered in poison quills, but I'm sure you just have to handle them the right way like a hedgehog. And have a lot of first aid serums.

Abra, though, and assuming I couldn't just jump straight to Alakazam, would make a whole lot of my not-fun work easier. I'd see about getting it evolved into Alakazam as soon as possible. If he can get around to applying stubby fingers to keyboard, I'll let him write my thesis. I just wanna draw stuff. :(

Gideon Jeremiah
December 22nd, 2012, 01:44 PM
I would want a baby Cyndaquil.

That would give me the ability to raise it from a small household pet, into a Quilava that could be an indoor & outdoor pet. Eventually turning into a Typhlosion I could take on nice long hikes with me (something for protection against wild animals).

Also... I imagine a Quilava would make the perfect warm snuggly pet ^_^.

Playful_Weasel
December 22nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
I'm torn between Meowth and Purrloin!! (both evolved forms are my #1 favorite) - so I can train and groom one of them and hopefully evolves!!

VanilkaXVulpix
December 22nd, 2012, 05:38 PM
As my UserName imples, I want a Vulpix for Christmas!:cer_nod:

curiousnathan
December 22nd, 2012, 05:41 PM
I've got so many Pokemon I love; some based on their designs, their moves, their evolutions. Hmm, if I had to pin point one Pokemon, it's be Larvitar. It's cute, cuddly, and can put up a heck of a fight!

Hannah
December 22nd, 2012, 06:49 PM
I can't have a Reshiram or a Zekrom in my house, can I? Maybe a Pikachu, or a Piplup. Both are so small, so cuddly, and can be really powerful.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
December 23rd, 2012, 12:16 AM
Mewtwo. Nothing says "holiday spirit" quite like a genetically enhanced freak of nature. Plus I could use it to help fulfill my New Year's resolution - to conquer the galaxy.

Talli
December 23rd, 2012, 01:49 AM
I would want a stantler for Christmas it be helpful for I get snowed in.

Kotowari
December 23rd, 2012, 03:32 AM
Cyndaquil. : > Because it's adorable, and I just lovelovelove Typhlosion. It's also nice to snuggle with when it's cold. :'D

Hikamaru
December 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM
The entire Oshawott line, given my heavy affiliation towards them.

TheFattestSnorlax
December 23rd, 2012, 01:38 PM
LOL, please count me in. Snorlax is a Pokemon that I would LOVE as a gift. I mean, really!

PikachuAddict
December 23rd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Like my username says Pikachu. I also wouldn't mind Cyndaquil or Oshawott.

shubshub
December 23rd, 2012, 06:31 PM
I Want a Garchomp nuff said

PlatinumDude
December 28th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Ralts. It's cute, has the Christmas colors and its final forms are two of my favorites.

o Pikachu o
December 28th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Probably a Pikachu or an Cyndaquil. Pikachu's my favorite Pokemon and Cyndaquil and it's evolutions are my favorites.

Steve119
December 28th, 2012, 04:18 PM
i would want a......MAGIKARP!! :P

Sassy Milkshake
December 28th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Tropius. Fave Pokemon, provides shade + transportation, and is a dinosaur. Couldn't ask for more.

Although Christmas is over btw.

pikakitten
December 30th, 2012, 10:14 PM
Pikachu! That would be amazing, he could provide a low spark for heat, be adorable xD, furry, playful, good companion, just a great pet. xD

Chaos Fork
January 27th, 2013, 05:27 AM
JOLTIK. It's so tiny...
Or spheal.
Or totodile.

Sweets Witch
January 27th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Petilil, definitely. It'd be the perfect little companion for my day-to-day life.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator
January 27th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Eevee! I love Eevee!!! Oh and when it evolves, Flareon= Heat And warmth, Jolteon= Portable Electricity , Vaporeon= Water, Espeon= Help with Psychic, Umbreon= Glow in the Dark, Leafeon= Make plants grow, Glaceon= Igloo/Ice Slide!!!

François
January 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Espeon would be my choice. I think it would translate better than any eeveelution to being an IRL animal (you can just tell it would be so SOFT) and I'm sure its powers could come in handy, somehow.

proN
February 13th, 2013, 05:51 PM
I would want a Dialga...for my own purposes, in a way...heh, should be obvious why.

⊗Slenderman⊗
February 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Rattata, of course. c:

If it can stay in a Pokeball, perhaps something more like Scyther. Or Giratina. <3

Shayminlover123
February 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Shaymin because its my #1 favorite Pokemon!

SoulSilver10112
February 13th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Golurk. It would be pretty cool to fly on one.

Dragonmage
February 13th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Bulbasaur! He's my number 1 (pun intended)!

Seraphimon-sama
February 13th, 2013, 07:54 PM
I would want either: an Eevee, a Ralts, a Pikachu, a Torchic, a Victini, a Meloetta, a Latias, a Celebi, or a Mew.

Bounce
February 13th, 2013, 08:20 PM
I'd definitely want a Mew! Not is it only cute, but it can be used for so many purposes as it can learn any move. Do I want to go across the ocean? I can ride my Mew! Do I want to fly somewhere? I have a Mew!

Playful_Weasel
February 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM
In my original post (from Dec. 22) I mentioned Meowth and Purrloin, across the times, I learned to like other Unova Pokemon, so I would also love receiving Oshawott, Patrat, Mienfoo, or Emolga

smurf
February 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM
I think i would have to go with an eevee i love that it can change to all diffrent types

*Shiny*Monster0198
February 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Jirachi?! The ability to wish for anything I want?

If not probably Alakazam. Super-intelligence, psychic powers, teleportation, all wrapped in one. Plus he's got the awesome 'stache. ;)

Skaterzpenguin
February 13th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Receive a Pokemon for Christmas? Sure, I'll take a Gengar. Why? Its a ghost type, it can not be hit by normal type attacks unless use foresight and other moves similar to foresight... Lets cut the chase here mate, Gengar still has the upper advantage when facing normal types.

Gengar has been always one of my favorites, Gengar can be a dirty little sneaker, and can learn psychic moves. :D

Sora
February 13th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Any of my favorites, really. But if I had to pick I would choose Togekiss. I think it goes along with the Seasonal Holidays the best out of my favorites. That or Litwick. Cute little candle to keep me warm for the rest of the winter.

droomph
February 13th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Grovyle, or Axew.

Grovyle because why not, and Axew because it's cool and cute at the same time.

OR GENGAR OH YES CUTE. RIGHT

GhastlyGastly
February 14th, 2013, 12:34 AM
Abra, hands-down. Not only would it make an awesome pet (it's small, it sleeps most of the time, and it happens to be telepathic), but it's intelligence and capacity to communicate and interact with things psychically even in its sleep can allow it to simultaneously fill the friend/companion role.

Autumn Reverie
February 14th, 2013, 05:05 AM
CYNDAQUIL!!! Cyndaquil, and nothing else but Cyndaquil! <3 It's one of my most favourite Pokemon ever and I could hug it to sleep every night without any fear of getting cold. <3

Mr. Downstairs
April 5th, 2013, 08:54 AM
I'd want a Shinx, because Luxray is one of my favorite Pokémon, and I think Shinx is small, cute, and portable! If I were to get a first Pokémon, I would want a three stage evolution chain and it to be small, cute, and portable! I would crush its PokéBall so it wouldn't be able to leave my side and let it sit on my head during our adventures! When I meet someone new, I'd be like "Oh hello new person have you seen my Shinx?" Tehehehehe!!

Foxrally
April 5th, 2013, 09:49 AM
My favorite Pokemon is Torterra. I want that guy.

Buut... he's too big. So I'm sadly asking for a cute Turtwig.

BECAUSE BY THE TIME HE EVOLVES I'LL HAVE A HUMONGOUS HOUSE MUHAHAHAH

Pokedude3012
April 7th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Tyranitar. Because he's just plain awesome.

xxReshiramxx
April 29th, 2013, 01:26 PM
If I could receive any pokemon for Christmas I would want a Growlithe.

The Dark Avenger
May 2nd, 2013, 12:13 PM
Jynx, who wouldn't want their own personal Nicki Minaj to order around?

Hmm, I guess I would say either of my favorites Milotic or Flygon. I wouldn't need to bother with airport security or buying an expensive boat, plus, I don't think anyone would want to mess with me if I had either of them.

Recluse
May 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
Sandslash, he would help me a lot in my work. He is my one of the most favorite Pokemon to battle, also he'd be a good companion.

stephastated
May 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
charmander. oh my god charmander would be such a bro
and then after he'd become a charizard i could fly him all over the place like.......

BRB FLYING TO MCDONALDS ON MY CHARIZARD??????

Brendino
May 2nd, 2013, 11:48 PM
It's not even one of my favorite Pokemon, but how could you not want a Delibird for Christmas? It gives out presents (hopefully not the explosive ones, though), it looks just like Santa Claus if he were a bird- and even Santa himself has one in the anime.

Somniac
May 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM
My favorite Rapidash.... it's cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing! You think so? Oh yes, its stunning... kindly love it, hug it... when sleeping... warm... and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing! Oops! Look at the time! I kept you for too long! Thanks for hearing me out.

ZSlinx
May 7th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Probably Arceus if you can pick legendaries since it can do pretty much anything almost.
Otherwise i would probably say porygon. I was thinking about saying Persian but it probably wouldnt be much more different then having a cat which i already have. Porygon on the other hand is quite a interesting pokemon to have.

World King
May 7th, 2013, 10:07 AM
My favorite Rapidash.... it's cute... lovely... smart... plus... amazing! You think so? Oh yes, its stunning... kindly love it, hug it... when sleeping... warm... and cuddly... spectacular... ravishing! Oops! Look at the time! I kept you for too long! Thanks for hearing me out.
You're welcome; now give me my Bike Voucher!

Speaking of favorites, if I could be given a Pokémon... Lugia. Seriously, it would be the most awesomest thing ever! If we only consider non-Legendaries, I'd go with a Shiny Cranidos. So I could raise it into an epic Rampardos.