PDA

View Full Version : HELLO PC FORUMS!!

Ryker
December 24th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Hey there people my name is Ryker. Err nothing much to say. Im on Sppf btw. Also please ask me some questions :)

Squirrel
December 24th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Hello Ryker, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here :D Make sure you give the forum's rules a quick read before starting and ask any member of staff if you need any help at all. Why not tell us a little more about yourself and your interests to give us an idea of where to direct you further? n.n

Doctor
December 24th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Hey there people my name is Ryker. Err nothing much to say. Im on Sppf btw. Also please ask me some questions :)

Hi Ryker! I hope you'll find PC at least as good as sppf is ;) Maybe tell us what brought you over here and, like Ozzy said, what parts of the forum you might be interested in? Since PC has got just about everything here, not just pokémon stuff.

danaxe
December 24th, 2012, 03:09 AM
hey, A newbie, wanna be friends?

Hikamaru
December 24th, 2012, 04:40 AM

Hello Ryker, and welcome to PC!

Trust me, this place is much more awesome than Serebii due to the more laidback staff, and the fact you can customize your profiles to whatever you like. You start off with only colors at first, but if you donate money and become a PC Supporter, you can use bigger profile pics and cooler backgrounds so it's definitely worth donating if you can. I'm on Serebii too (as Hikari10Girl) but I'm not really active there a lot.

We have everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum, there's even boards not discussing Pokemon so there's that tad bit more diversity than Serebii. If you ever need help, feel free to ask one of the moderators and they can show you where to go. Do you have any particular interests in Pokemon, such as your favorite Pokemon, fave games etc?

Have fun here, and feel free to ask me anything via VM! Oh, and Merry Christmas to you too.

- Hikari10

Ryker
December 24th, 2012, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the welcomes! I came over here as when Im om sppf I get bored easily and its quite wierd. So I came here hopefully for a better experience. I just wish this had a site what suited mobiles more :@ but im. Not going to leave cuz pf that