PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

CSAleks
December 25th, 2012, 05:42 PM
I'm Aleks!
I was part of another forum but that was pretty much dead... But anyway.
I like to draw Pokemon and play videogames! I also love having battles! But enough about myself. Let me know you a little bit better, ok?
Who are you? What do love the most? What do you like to do? What is your favorite Pokemon? Who is your favorite Pokemon character? What did you got for Christmas? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? How much do you love Pokemon? Would you consider yourself a good mother/father? How often do you use the restroom? Are you tired of these questions? :D

Starfire Dragon
December 25th, 2012, 09:00 PM
Aaaahhhhh!
To many questions :laugh:

Welcome to PC.

Sorry to hear about your old forum. As you can see PC is very active & i'm sure you'll find a lot of people to answer all your questions :laugh: Hopefully you'll have a lot of fun here :)

See you around :)

Cid
December 27th, 2012, 08:13 AM
Aleks! I'm Cid. Nice to meetcha!

About your old forum though, that's really depressing to hear. I hope you still get in touch with your old friends in that dead forum, because I imagine it must suck experiencing that. :( This forum is pretty old, but it's still going strong after a decade! You have to enjoy this place as much as you can, and I hope PC will find a place in your heart, too. But ah, I hear you like to draw? If you're okay with sharing your drawings to us, you should definitely make an art gallery in Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)! Make sure you have four pieces to share, though, as per the prerequisites presented by the must-read rules (www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287243) of that forum. If you're not used to reading section-specific rules in your old forum, better get used to it as a new member here, just to keep yourself out of trouble. ;) Also even if you don't feel like making a gallery, please try checking out other galleries and shops in that section because it needs the love. <3

Also you love having battles too! Awesome; that's just like me and a lot of regulars here. :p If it's competitive then you have to visit our forum's very own Showdown server (http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/~~cbc.pokecommunity.com:8000/lobby), but if it isn't the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234) will still be an awesome place to check out as a fellow battle fanatic. Wait most of your intro ends here. That's really short! D< Just kidding, if you think that's enough then I can't tell you otherwise, haha. XD

These are a lot of questions, though! I wish you answered them yourself so we actually have some sharing of interests going on, to actually know each other in a not so one-sided way, haha. Still I'll answer them for you. :> I'll be kind enough to use very tiny font so that it doesn't take up much space, lmao.

Who are you? I'm Cid! What do love the most? The people closest to me. <3 What do you like to do? Play Pokémon, KH and various games, read Homestuck, surf the Internet, hang around PC, have long walks on the beach, etc. What is your favorite Pokemon? Squirtle! Who is your favorite Pokemon character? Misty. What did you got for Christmas? Nothing. What is your favorite food? Sushi! What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? I'm not really sure because I love almost every flavor; cookies and cream, maybe? How much do you love Pokemon? A lot! Not as much as I used to but still a whole lot. Would you consider yourself a good mother/father? Probably not. How often do you use the restroom? Pretty often at home, outside not so much. Are you tired of these questions? Surprisingly, no. ;D

Okay then! You should really answer your own questions, haha, I can't say that enough. Anyway, welcome to PC! It was fun welcoming you, so I hope you'll also have fun around these parts. ;D

Sheep
December 27th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Welcome to PC, Aleks. =D I'm sorry that your old forum fell inactive, I've had that happen a few times when I went on other forums and it really is upsetting... though thankfully there will almost always be another community out there that you can get involved in. But wow, that is indeed a lot of questions, but I'll try to answer them all as much as I can~!

My name's Janna, I'm 21, and I like Pokemon as well as anime/manga. It's hard to pick a favorite Pokemon, but for now I'll say Whimsicott, while my favorite Pokemon character is N. For Christmas I got a 3DS XL (which is what I've wanted for a while now) and I adore sushi and chocolate-flavored ice cream. <3 Pokemon is one of my only real obsessions and it has been for over ten years now, so of course I absolutely adore the franchise. I think I'd make a good, albeit strict, parent. As for how often I use the restroom... to be honest, I don't really think about that much, hehe. xD; Aaand I think that's all. Would've been awesome if you answered these questions yourself too, as Cid said; would help us all get to know you better! After all, that makes welcoming people to the forum a whole lot easier.

I think we'll get along great if you're an artist, since I am as well! Art & Design is the perfect place to share your art and there are some very talented artists roaming the site, so you should totally post your work if you're interested. Do you draw digitally, traditionally, or perhaps another way? There's also the Video Gaming section for all things video-game related. Of course we also have a battle section on top of other great things, so check 'em out!

PC has pretty much everything for all sorts of people, so you'll without a doubt enjoy the forum. Just make sure to read and understand our rules and you'll be on your way to meeting some amazing people!

Have a great time on the forum! <:

Hikamaru
December 27th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I'm Aleks!
I was part of another forum but that was pretty much dead... But anyway.
I like to draw Pokemon and play videogames! I also love having battles! But enough about myself. Let me know you a little bit better, ok?
Who are you? What do love the most? What do you like to do? What is your favorite Pokemon? Who is your favorite Pokemon character? What did you got for Christmas? What is your favorite food? What is your favorite flavor of Ice cream? How much do you love Pokemon? Would you consider yourself a good mother/father? How often do you use the restroom? Are you tired of these questions? :D

Hi Aleks, and welcome to our forum.

I feel sad for what happened to your old forum, but I've had experiences like that too. I've been a mod on several forums that are feeling like a wasteland right now. Thankfully we don't have that issue, given how big we are. You'll meet loads of active members to talk to and topics to discuss.

My name's Nichole, I'm 20 from Australia, and I love Pokemon, listening to music and having a little laugh. My fave Pokemon is Oshawott, while my fave character is a tie between Rosa, Dawn, Hilda, Colress, Cheren, Bianca, Marlon, Elesa and Iris. So yeah, mainly 5th Gen characters. My fave food is probably anything with seafood in it or pasta. Pokemon is my main interest and it has been for 13 years now, and I got Black 2 and White 2 for Christmas. Can't answer the rest, but at least you've got to know me a bit.

The posters above me have already directed you to the Art & Design and Video Games sections, which could have some extra activity. We also have a Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow PC members.

Have fun here and contact Cirno, or another moderator if you need help.

- Hikari10