PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Zoom

PokéZoom
December 26th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Hey there! It's been so long since I've joined a forum. :P
So yeah, hey. I love Pokémon and my (lame) username is something I used on a site years and years ago, and I guess it kinda stuck. Aside from Pokémon, general technology is my #1 interest. :D

Anyway, I plan on being pretty active here, so see you. ;)

Sheep
December 26th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Hey Zoom, welcome to PC! :D Lovin' your avatar (but secretly I will admit that I think Ho-Oh > Lugia, juuust a little bit, hehe).

Glad you decided to go with PC, we're a pretty awesome place. If it's technology you're into, I totally recommend the Technology & Internet (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57) section, it'd be a great place to talk about all technology-related subjects. :3 I'm not really a tech-y person but I do enjoy browsing through there every once in a while. Maybe we'll run into each other there sometime! I'm always available to chat if you're interested, and since you plan on being active that makes it all the better to get acquainted with people since I'm sure it'll be a lot more fun to keep checking back if there are some familiar faces around.

I checked out your blog and noticed you collect the trading cards, which is also pretty awesome. I used to be addicted to the game as a kid but mostly I just hoard 'em for the pretty artwork. Maybe you can stop by the TCG section if you like the card game too, would be great to see more active players give it love!

Have a wonderful stay on PC and hope you had a good Christmas. <3 See you around!

PokéZoom
December 26th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Thanks! Yeah, I really just collect the cards for the pretty artwork these days. ;P

And yeah, had a great Christmas! Hope you had a good one! :D

Gideon Jeremiah
December 26th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome to PC, Zoom!
It is lovely to see another technological enthusiast among us.

If you would ever like to chat, feel free to VM me.
Otherwise, I hope you have a lovely time here :) !

PokéZoom
December 26th, 2012, 10:21 PM
Thanks! I'll be sure to VM you sometime. :)

Hikamaru
December 26th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Hey there! It's been so long since I've joined a forum. :P
So yeah, hey. I love Pokémon and my (lame) username is something I used on a site years and years ago, and I guess it kinda stuck. Aside from Pokémon, general technology is my #1 interest. :D

Anyway, I plan on being pretty active here, so see you. ;)

Hello Zoom, and welcome!

Glad you decided to join, cos we love taking newbies on board. You may be interested in our Technology & Internet forum, which is a little lacking in activity so it'd be glad you can help give it a bit more love, and the dude who mods that section is a techy guy himself so you definitely won't have problems over there.

Also, you might like the Pokemon Trading Card Game section, another place here that's been dead for a while so glad you're there to help brighten it up a bit. I don't collect the cards myself but the art on them looks cool.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk just send me a VM. Have fun here and enjoy your stay.

- Hikari10

PokéZoom
December 26th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Thanks! Will be sure to check out the tech & internet forum. :D

Cid
December 27th, 2012, 09:05 AM
Ahh your number one interest is pretty awesome! ;D Like the people who have welcome you have said before me, Technology & Internet would be the perfect spot for you! :3

Anyway, welcome aboard to this random forum that you happened to join after apparently a long while of not joining any forums! I'm Cid, so call me Cid. I'll be calling you Zoom and not Pokey because we already have a Pokey, haha. Or PokéZoom, if you'd like that better / hate nicknames / both. :p But I assume you've been to other Pokémon forums, since you used that username on another site. Just a wild guess, haha. And don't worry it isn't lame, there are way lamer usernames than that, I tell you!

I'm really happy that you plan on being active! That's everything a person like me would wish for because new users tend to vanish after making a few posts and stuff. :( But you're different! So yeah, keep up as much activity as possible, stick around and um, let's get to know each other better when our paths cross in the future. So yeah, see you too. ;)

PokéZoom
December 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Thanks! And Zoom is good! ^^