View Full Version : cutest Unova Pokémon???

Moltres Rider
December 26th, 2012, 4:08 PM
of the Unova Pokémon (#494 - #649) which do you think is the cutest???

my choice would have to go out to Emolga, it is SUPER adorable,

Victini running a close second, really cute, but wouldn't call it super adorable...

December 26th, 2012, 5:47 PM
In spite of some good competition, particularly from Emolga, I'd have to vote for Petilil.

For that matter, I think I'd just about be willing to vote for Petilil as the cutest Pokemon ever - not just in Unova.

Sassy Milkshake
December 26th, 2012, 7:42 PM
Definitely Foongus. But then you get a look at Amoongus. Ugh.

Poke Fox
December 26th, 2012, 9:47 PM
For me has to be Liepard - I could stare all day at Liepard and the cutness (at least for me) will never go away. I will say the same about Purrloin too.

December 27th, 2012, 4:05 AM
Darumaka and Litwick, but deffinitally Darumaka more than Litwick.
I mean, it's a dancing ball of cute. :'D

December 27th, 2012, 4:12 AM
In my opinion, its Foongus, I mean, who doesn't like that mouth of his/her's?

I also think Scraggy's quite cute as well.

December 27th, 2012, 4:15 AM
Foongus or Emolga. I just want to squeeze them, they're so cute!

December 27th, 2012, 4:30 AM
Litwick beats 'em all in my book. But there are plenty that I find cute after Litwick like Joltik, Victini, Minccino, Emolga, Darumaka, etc etc. Whoever thinks otherwise needs to take off their nostalgia glasses or something.

December 27th, 2012, 4:44 AM
That is a tough one with so many choices of cute pokemon. Whisacott, Deerling,Litwick, Blitzle and Swaddle. The cutest one I'm going for is Oshawott.

December 27th, 2012, 4:46 AM
I say Emolga because it's one of the Electric Rodents but Hikari always makes me think Oshawott so it's a tie between the 2 xD

The Grubby Pup
December 28th, 2012, 12:24 PM
I think the cutest are Oshawott, Lilipup, Sewaddle, Deerling, Lilligant, Mincinno, Emgola, Whimscott, and finally, Kirby...Wait, Kirby's not a pokemon, mah bad. heh.

December 28th, 2012, 1:02 PM
I'd say Joltik, Oshawott, Deerling and Minccino. They're the cutest, IMO.

January 2nd, 2013, 6:28 PM
Dwebble for me, it's adorable :D Closely followed by Rufflet, Ducklett and Minccino.

January 4th, 2013, 9:45 AM

Emolga is the cutest Pokemon for me in the Unova region. The voice of it is so darn cute also!

January 9th, 2013, 2:21 PM
Archen. It looks... innocuous. I even got an imported plush of it.

January 12th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Unova introduced so many cuties that warmed my heart.

There's Tepig, Emolga, Munna, Scraggy, Sewaddle, Whimsicott, Petilil, Deino, Litwick, Gothita, Deerling, Elgyem, Cubchoo, Minccino, Snivy, Audino, Ducklett, Cottonee, Axew, Maractus, Rufflet, Lilligant, Zorua, Joltik, Lillipup, Vanillite and of course my beloved Oshawott.

Starry Windy
January 12th, 2013, 1:06 AM
For me, the cutest Unova Pokemon is Victini.

Miss Anne Thrope
January 12th, 2013, 3:52 AM
Audino, in my opinion. It's curly ear things are cute.