PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! Leaf here!

Wandering~Leaf
December 26th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Eh...that's odd...I tried previewing the post, but it wouldn't let me...odd. O_o

Well anyways, as the title says - HIYA! :) I'm Wandering~Leaf, or Leaf.

I first played a real Pokemon game when I was in 5th Grade - and I've loved it ever since. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. My first main series game was Pokemon Diamond. :)

I LOVE Sinnoh and Hoenn, they're my favorite regions. I kinda have a soft spot for Sinnoh 'cause it was the region I started out in. :)

Besides Pokemon, I'm a huge Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Legend of Zelda fan. ;)

...And I guess that's it for now. XD If you have any questions, then ask away! I'm prepared to answer. :)

~Leaf

Cadance
December 26th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Hi there Leaf! My name is Leaf! xD

Great to see ya here. :3 PC is a great place to get acquainted and well, join all the fun! You'll not only find fans of Pokemon (especially Sinnoh and Hoenn) you'll also find Star Wars and LOTR fans too. We're very diverse. :3

The people here are nice too, so you will have so much fun here. Don't forget to read the rules, and have a wooooonderful time here! See ya around!

Wandering~Leaf
December 26th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hi Leaf! XD And thanks for the welcome. Also, I've already read the rules. :) Not only that, but I have some experience with forums, so I know what to do, and what not to do. XD

But again, thanks! :) See ya!

Starfire Dragon
December 26th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Oh no! We have leaves blowing around the forum :laugh:
(sorry couldn't help myself :D )

Welcome Leaf

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here & have lots of fun :)

Hope to see you blowing around the forum :laugh: (just can't control myself :D )

Hannah
December 26th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Eh...that's odd...I tried previewing the post, but it wouldn't let me...odd. O_o

I first played a real Pokemon game when I was in 5th Grade - and I've loved it ever since. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team. My first main series game was Pokemon Diamond. :)

I LOVE Sinnoh and Hoenn, they're my favorite regions. I kinda have a soft spot for Sinnoh 'cause it was the region I started out in. :)

Besides Pokemon, I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and Star Wars fan. ;)

...And I guess that's it for now. XD If you have any questions, then ask away! I'm prepared to answer. :)

~Leaf

Bonjour, Leaf! I'm Laugh, but I also go by my real name, Hannah. Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Anyways, I'm also a big fan of the Sinnoh region -- it's actually my favorite. If you have any questions, ask any member. We're all friendly!

I hope we become great friends. I'll see you around!

Wandering~Leaf
December 27th, 2012, 09:19 AM
@Starfire: Haha, thanks. XD I'll see you around too! :)

@Laugh: Ah, okay. Really? That's cool. :D Alright, I might have a few questions, but otherwise, I think I'm fine. :)

Great! I'll see ya too! :D

Cid
December 27th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Well hello to you too, Leaf! That's a pretty cute username you got there. I like it a lot. Hmm, wait, your first game was PMD! Another new user was in the same situation but with Explorers of Sky instead, but yeah you guys have really unique introductions to the franchise. Pretty awesome games, too. I love PMD's plot way more than what's in the main series games. Also I played Pokémon Diamond instead of Pearl, too! Good choice, imo. :3

Ah of course that's really common for people, loving the place where it all started. :p I personally love Johto and Hoenn the most, Kanto at a close third, then Unova. Sinnoh's okay too, though, don't get me wrong! I just didn't like that generation as much as I would have hoped. u_u Ah my brother is a huge LotR fan, I'm not familiar with it nor Star Wars so yeah. :( Back on track, you mentioned that you've read the rules though, so that's awesome! Also having experience with forums is a really good thing. You know how things work and all that jazz. ;D

You seem like a really cool user, so I hope I see more of you! Stay active, okay? And don't forget to enjoy yourself. :)

antemortem
December 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM
Good afternoon, Leaf! I'm enjoying the way you styled your name because the tilde makes it seem symbolic in the fact a 'wandering leaf' is always moving and going with the flow, just like a tilde mimics~! Anyway, I see you are a fan of Lucario? Lucario's a pretty amazing Pokemon, really. It has a cool design, amazing typing, and is just overall pretty awesome. :3

My eyes fell to the fact you are also a Lord of the Rings fan? That's awesome! I am as well. I'm not sure if we have a lot of LotR fans - or Star Wars, for that matter - here, unfortunately, but I'm sure there are some! You might be able to make yourself at home in our General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) forum if you like to discuss movie/tv show/book fandoms like that. It's not the most active of sections so your activity would be greatly welcomed!

If you ever need help with anything, I'll be there for you - just send me a VM or PM and I'll see what I can do, whether it be a question or you're just in need of a friendly face to converse with! Enjoy your stay at PC, Wandering~Leaf!

Wandering~Leaf
December 27th, 2012, 07:27 PM
@Cid: Oh...I wasn't really going for cute, I just liked the wave sign. XD The reason I decided to have "Wandering~Leaf" as my username, is because my insignia on my drawings is a floating leaf. ;)
Yup, I never really liked Palkia all that much. XD I personally really enjoyed Explorers of Sky's plotline more than any of the other Pokemon games' plots, but nevertheless, when it comes to favorites, I enjoy the main series most. ;)

Hey, that's okay! I never really enjoyed Unova, but that's just 'cause...eh, it didn't really feel like the other games all that much. o.o You should! Trust me, both of them are worth it. :D Yup, I'm in about two other forums, but I mostly roleplay in them. XD

You seem cool too! And thanks, I'll see ya too!

@Ante: I chose the sign 'cause I just thought it looked cool. XD And yeah, I am a bit of a Lucario fan, but not really. He was my first favorite pokemon when I began my pokemon fandom. :) Yes, it is awesome. XD

Ah, a fellow Lotr fan! Nice! Have you ever studied Lord of the Ring's history (basically reading the books, like the Silmarillion and whatnot XD)? It's great stuff. Haha, will do! ;)

Thanks Ante, I'll keep that in mind! :)

Hikamaru
December 28th, 2012, 05:28 AM

Besides Pokemon, I'm a huge Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Legend of Zelda fan. ;)

~Leaf

Hi Leaf, welcome to PC!

I love how you inserted that ~ in your username, it adds a little extra cuteness and it sorta reminds me of a leaf, hence the reason it's there. A fan of Sinnoh huh? You might feel at home in our 4th Generation gaming forum (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238) which covers the Sinnoh games (and HG/SS too) so check out and post in a few topics there. Its moderator is also a friendly guy so you'll have loads of fun posting there!

I like Sinnoh as well, but not as much as Unova. Yeah, I'm a 5th Gen person. Currently playing Black 2 and I'm loving it so far!

Also, since you like LOTR and Star Wars why not head over to the General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) section, where there's currently a thread discussing the new The Hobbit movie, definitely check that thread out if you're a LOTR fan. We also have the Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) section for discussing all non-Pokemon-related video gaming, including Legend of Zelda, which is such an iconic gaming franchise to this day. Both those sections aren't visited a lot so they could use your activity in there.

Have fun, and feel free to VM me if you need to talk.

- Hikari10