PDA

View Full Version : Im back baby!

dieter57
December 27th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Hello my fellow trainers!

I've been gone for a while now but with my recent christmas present of Black 2, I figured it's about time I became active once again. So in a way, I'm back in black 2!

Cid
December 27th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Awesome! Welcome back, Dieter. It's been quite a while since your last visit, which was in April, I presume? Wow. I'm glad you got Black 2 for Christmas! You have to head on over to our Black 2 and White 2 (www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247) section to jump into the fun! Also, you might want to start your own journal and post journal entries in that place's Travel Journal (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289695), because it'll be interesting to hear you talk about your travels. :D

But yeah, I hope you get back into this forum and catch up with your pals! Maybe I'll get to meet you too sometime. Now that you're back to this bustling forum, keep the activity up this time, alright? Especially now that you have Black 2! ;D See you around!

Forever
December 27th, 2012, 07:00 AM
ooo you're an egg swap person & posted in B/W I REMEMBER YOU. Welcome back :) Not too much has changed since you were gone, other than staff changes really, and the B2W2 forum as you've now seen. XD; Nevertheless at least you're back early for next April's Egg Swap?? Either way have fun around here again, okayyy.

dieter57
December 27th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Cid: Lol thnks. I think I've seen you before on here before haha. And I've already posted my team in the travel journel thread.

Forever: You remember me! you really do! yay! And i look forward to the next egg swap! Why not new years again? :P

Any whoo, Thanks for the warm welcomes backs!

Hikamaru
December 27th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Hello my fellow trainers!

I've been gone for a while now but with my recent christmas present of Black 2, I figured it's about time I became active once again. So in a way, I'm back in black 2!

Hi Dieter, and welcome back to PC!

So, you got Black 2 for Christmas? Same with me, and I've already got 4 Gym Badges on mine. You've been away from the community for 8 months now, but we're glad that Black 2 brought you back. While you were gone, we have had new staff added, some existing ones moving up a rank and we also had some section changes too but we're still the same old PC you know.

I've changed during your absence too, getting a nice upgrade to that fancy blue italic username and I'm enjoying all the cool stuff that comes with it. And I got it all back on my birthday too so that's what makes it even more special!

Have fun getting yourself involved again and catch up with old friends! Now that you're back, you should get posting and talking again. I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to ask me anything feel free to VM me!

- Hikari10