PDA

View Full Version : My inspiration is inc mplete but here goes my introduction anyways!

inspirASIAN
December 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Heya. I've been registered since October but only got the time to post around just recently. I remember having an account here back in December 2006 but I have completely forgotten the password. Heck, I had to search for my old username through Google just to see if it's still alive. Thankfully my old introduction still hasn't been deleted. I cringe every time I see that introduction post though. The email attached to it is also long forgotten so it's impossible getting it back now. So here I am, 6 years later with a new account.

To be perfectly honest I haven't been playing any games related to Pokemon for the past three to four years. But the community here seemed nice so I decided to see how things are here and perhaps post a little bit in the Pokemon sections since I still haven't completely forgotten how Pokemon works. :P You'll mostly see me around the Off-Topic and Japanese Entertainment sections. P.S. The new skin "Let's Fly Together" is pretty dope!

Now as for myself. I spend my time developing websites and even managing my own, graphic designing, customising my desktop which can take a lot of hours, modding the Mac environment to infinity, changing the currently playing song on iTunes every 32 seconds, procrastination, writing anime movie reviews on my blog, and bunny hopping around different forums to see if there's any interesting discussions going around.

That's it for now. It's nice to meet all of you and Happy Holidays!

Seki
December 27th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Hey there! I see you already became a supporter'd despite being a new member. That's very nice of you! I also had a very old account which I made like 4-5 years ago but I forgot the username, so I made this account and stayed ever since.

I am also always at the Off-topic parts and the Japanese Entertainment forums, so I guess we will see each other a lot more often.

I also never been playing any Pokemon games for the past 1 year or so, just can't find the inspiration to play.

And I see you don't have any inspiration for? And are you Asian? Cos I am, but I live in Asia...

inspirASIAN
December 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Hey there! I see you already became a supporter'd despite being a new member. That's very nice of you! I also had a very old account which I made like 4-5 years ago but I forgot the username, so I made this account and stayed ever since.

I am also always at the Off-topic parts and the Japanese Entertainment forums, so I guess we will see each other a lot more often.

I also never been playing any Pokemon games for the past 1 year or so, just can't find the inspiration to play.

And I see you don't have any inspiration for? And are you Asian? Cos I am, but I live in Asia...
I guess we're on the same boat. I still haven't found what I'm looking for but my username goes a long way. I think I'll write a short entry about it on my blog here in PC. But yes, I'm Asian.

Seki
December 27th, 2012, 06:29 PM
I guess we're on the same boat. I still haven't found what I'm looking for but my username goes a long way. I think I'll write a short entry about it on my blog here in PC. But yes, I'm Asian.

Yeah, enjoy your stay here, might check out your blog when I got the time. VM me if you need someone to talk to, I am always open for some chatbuddies (i have a few :()

inspirASIAN
December 27th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Yeah, enjoy your stay here, might check out your blog when I got the time. VM me if you need someone to talk to, I am always open for some chatbuddies (i have a few :()

I'll keep that in mind. I've added you as friend which makes you my first friend here in PC. Yay!

Thank you for the welcome.

Antemortem
December 27th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Hey, inspirASIAN! Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's always wonderful to see older members make a return. It just goes to show you that people never truly forget about PC! You're right - this is a pretty nice, friendly place and I'm sure the Japanese Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26) and OCD (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)/OVP (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23) areas of the forum will be the best places for your to visit, based on the very little bit we've talked in VM. Not very much, but I think I can draw an outline of people's character fairly easily. :]

By the way, are you into graphics? I feel like you made your signature. If so, you're really talented! I like the style of artwork used in the signature and the effects compliment the stock really well. It's really nice to look at overall. XD If you're into art, you should hang around the Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) section, if you find time!

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me (obviously) and I'm around pretty often, so you shouldn't have any problems contacting me and I won't have any issues getting back to you right away! Please don't hesitate if you need something or just want to chat.

Enjoy your stay!

inspirASIAN
December 27th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Hey, inspirASIAN! Welcome to PokeCommunity! It's always wonderful to see older members make a return. It just goes to show you that people never truly forget about PC! You're right - this is a pretty nice, friendly place and I'm sure the Japanese Entertainment and OCD/]OVP areas of the forum will be the best places for your to visit, based on the very little bit we've talked in VM. Not very much, but I think I can draw an outline of people's character fairly easily. :]

By the way, are you into graphics? I feel like you made your signature. If so, you're really talented! I like the style of artwork used in the signature and the effects compliment the stock really well. It's really nice to look at overall. XD If you're into art, you should hang around the Art & Design section, if you find time!

If you ever need anything, you know where to find me (obviously) and I'm around pretty often, so you shouldn't have any problems contacting me and I won't have any issues getting back to you right away! Please don't hesitate if you need something or just want to chat.

Enjoy your stay!
I also find myself posting around the technology forum. :cool: And yes, I do graphic designing with my spare time. Aside from doing the initial designs of my website and then coding it, I often times draw original characters or existing anime characters using a tablet. I've got into the habit of sketching the initial concept first using different sorts of pencil for experimental purposes before I turn to my tablet. I'll visit the Art & Design section sometimes.

Thank you for the welcome.

PokemonMasters
December 28th, 2012, 03:20 AM
lol I get it. ispir*asain* xD Anyways, welcome to the forums ;D You seem like a nice and decent person to talk to. If you ever need anything feel free to VM me . See ya around :D

inspirASIAN
December 28th, 2012, 08:01 AM
lol I get it. ispir*asain* xD Anyways, welcome to the forums ;D You seem like a nice and decent person to talk to. If you ever need anything feel free to VM me . See ya around :D

Yep, that's the secret behind my name. :D Thank you for the welcome and it's nice to meet you.

Cid
December 29th, 2012, 03:12 AM
The only thing I'm wondering now is your name, though! But yeah, if you're not comfortable with sharing it to these strangers in the Internet, then I don't blame you. :p Still, December 2006 is such a long time ago! I wasn't even in PC back then so, just wow. But still, welcome back! You must have had such a history with this forum. PC's also probably a lot different from how you saw it before, but I know you'll manage. :) Also, I can actually relate with my current account, haha. When I look back at my introduction post, my responses, my old private messages, I can't help but cringe (it's still eerily nostalgic and heartwarming despite that).

By the way, your avatar reminds me of Asuna from SAO. I'm not sure if that's really her. :p But yeah SAO is a brilliant anime / light novel series, personally sad that it had to end but it was fun while it lasted. <3 Pardon my rambling, but I think you know where to go from here so I wouldn't bother linking you to sections that might interest you. ;) And I have to agree, it goes without saying that Perdition Haze is quite a wonderful artist! You mentioned sketching as one of your hobbies. You have to make an art gallery thread in A&D sometime! If you decide to then I'll definitely look forward to that. So yeah. I'll be seeing you around these sections that you mentioned, then! I hang around Japanese Entertainment, Art & Design and Technology and the Internet when I get the time, too, so maybe we'll see each other there.

Sorry for the late welcome! Everyone else has been kind enough to share a few words of welcome, so I thought I'd just drop this in. Again, welcome back Inspir (I'll call you that if it's alright with you), and I hope you have even more fun than you did six years ago. :D

inspirASIAN
December 29th, 2012, 07:08 PM
The only thing I'm wondering now is your name, though! But yeah, if you're not comfortable with sharing it to these strangers in the Internet, then I don't blame you. :p Still, December 2006 is such a long time ago! I wasn't even in PC back then so, just wow. But still, welcome back! You must have had such a history with this forum. PC's also probably a lot different from how you saw it before, but I know you'll manage. :) Also, I can actually relate with my current account, haha. When I look back at my introduction post, my responses, my old private messages, I can't help but cringe (it's still eerily nostalgic and heartwarming despite that).

By the way, your avatar reminds me of Asuna from SAO. I'm not sure if that's really her. :p But yeah SAO is a brilliant anime / light novel series, personally sad that it had to end but it was fun while it lasted. <3 Pardon my rambling, but I think you know where to go from here so I wouldn't bother linking you to sections that might interest you. ;) And I have to agree, it goes without saying that Perdition Haze is quite a wonderful artist! You mentioned sketching as one of your hobbies. You have to make an art gallery thread in A&D sometime! If you decide to then I'll definitely look forward to that. So yeah. I'll be seeing you around these sections that you mentioned, then! I hang around Japanese Entertainment, Art & Design and Technology and the Internet when I get the time, too, so maybe we'll see each other there.

Sorry for the late welcome! Everyone else has been kind enough to share a few words of welcome, so I thought I'd just drop this in. Again, welcome back Inspir (I'll call you that if it's alright with you), and I hope you have even more fun than you did six years ago. :D
I can hardly remember what the forum looked like back in 2006, but it doesn't look like the current forum that's for sure. Looking back at your old posts gives you this certain feeling of excitement and you can't help but think how much you've changed during the years.

Yes, my avatar is Asuna from SAO. It was indeed an enjoyable show until the end but I was hoping they would continue with another season. I wish to see a lot of materials from the novel to get animated. I'm interested if you've already read the latest volumes but let's save that for another conversation.

Thank you for the welcome and you can also call me "IA" since that's a lot more shorter. I'll be seeing you around!