PDA

View Full Version : hi

Warrior Balrog
December 28th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Hi. I'm a new member to PC? I don't know what that is about, but many people on this forum say it. I'm a huge Pokemon fan, though i love Zelda too, Wind Waker being my favorite. Enough of that though, unless you've played Street Fighter, your probably asking yourself what is a Balrog? Find out yourself because i think my introduction is getting to long. My fav poke game is d/p. Dont ask please.

JayD
December 28th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Oh hello there Warrior Balrog. I easily beat you in the game! >:) xD

You're a Pokemon fan and Zelda fan too? Well guess what? My favorite game was Windwaker too! The cartoonish graphics is probably one of the best asset of the game :)

And I would say my favorite game would probably be Heart Gold and White :)

Anyhow, welcome to PC and have fun here :3
Message me if you ever need anything :D

outfox
December 28th, 2012, 10:08 AM
2000 squat-ups daily, huh? That's not something you hear from your average video game nerd. Impressive.

LORD ANTE
December 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
What is Balrog and what is your favorite game? Welcome to PokeCommunity! It seems you're more of a general video game fan? If so, check out our Video Games section. I'm positive that it would be honored to be graced with your activity. :> Street Fighter and Zelda fans alike will gather there so you should fit right in! You also say you enjoy the Fourth Generation games D/P/Pt, right? Well, we have a section designed specifically for the Fourth Gen, and it can be found right here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238)!

Once again, welcome, and if you ever need anything, please leave a VM on my profile and I'll try my best to tend to your question(s)! Enjoy your stay!