PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here... oh well!

Zodiac.
December 29th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Hi, I'm Zodiac, got here to get involved with fangames like Abnegations game or Rayquaza.'s fangame.

Sheep
December 29th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Hey there Zodiac, welcome to PC! I'm Cirno and I'll be welcoming you today~ (This is the first time I've seen Flannery's B/W2 animated sprite and she looks awesome!)

Fangames are super popular here, so you're in the right place! I remember seeing Abnegation's around and it looked really amazing. Some people are so talented that it makes me want to try and make my own game, though that probably won't happen for a while since it requires a lot of dedication, which I don't think I could put out right now. D: You'll definitely enjoy looking through all the games our wonderful members have made, but it's also worth it to explore around the whole forum and get involved with some other sections here! After all, we are a huge community so there are a lot of new discussions coming up daily and new members are constantly joining. Makes it hard to get bored. That's just a suggestion though, you'll be welcome here regardless of what your main reason is for joining since we're very friendly.

But glad to see you've posted around a bit already, keep at it! Hope to see you around as an active member and perhaps we'll run into each other again down the line, yes? :D As big as the forum is, it's a small small word haha. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you ever need help with anything at all!

Axeliira
December 29th, 2012, 12:19 PM
omg yes, both games from both users are purely fantastic. Kudos to both for their hard work! Welcome aboard! It's nice to see someone join just to get involved, that's pure contribution. :D Best of luck in whatever you do, and don't forget to explore the forums during your downtime. you'll most definitely like it here!

Any questions or concerns, you can always contact Cirno, or a staff member in bold names. See ya~!

Zodiac.
December 29th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Hey there Zodiac, welcome to PC! I'm Cirno and I'll be welcomg you today~ (This is the first time I've seen Flannery's B/W2 animated sprite and she looks awesome!)

Fangames are super popular here, so you're in the right place! I remember seeing Abnegation's around and it looked really amazing. Some people are so talented that it makes me want to try and make my own game, though that probably won't happen for a while since it requires a lot of dedication, which I don't think I could put out right now. D: You'll definitely enjoy looking through all the games our wonderful members have made, but it's also worth it to explore around the whole forum and get involved with some other sections here! After all, we are a huge community so there are a lot of new discussions coming up daily and new members are constantly joining. Makes it hard to get bored. That's just a suggestion though, you'll be welcome here regardless of what your main reason is for joining since we're very friendly.

But glad to see you've posted around a bit already, keep at it! Hope to see you around as an active member and perhaps we'll run into each other again down the line, yes? :D As big as the forum is, it's a small small word haha. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you ever need help with anything at all!

Yeah, I animated it when I got hold of it so I'm pretty proud of it.
Thankyou Cirno. I'll be sure to explore many other aspects of the forums here.

omg yes, both games from both users are purely fantastic. Kudos to both for their hard work! Welcome aboard! It's nice to see someone join just to get involved, that's pure contribution. :D Best of luck in whatever you do, and don't forget to explore the forums during your downtime. you'll most definitely like it here!
Any questions or concerns, you can always contact Cirno, or a staff member in bold names. See ya~!

Thanks. Their fangames are amazing.

Antemortem
December 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Hey, Zodiac! I see you're a fan of Flannery from R/S/E? I looooove Flannery. I had the hugest obsession over her when Generation III was first released and was starting to become popular. She is so cool. n____n; And I love the mugshot you have in your sig. Fifth Generation was kind to her appearance, don't you agree?

I love the way Abnegation's game looks as well! If you're into development of custom games or ROM hacking, you should check out our expansive Game Development (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54) and Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) forums! Both have pretty great tools and resources for you to use as well as areas that you can even showcase a finished hack/game or one that's currently in development. If you're into it, I hope to see you post around there!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, once again. If you ever need anything, please drop me a VM or PM and I'll get back to you ASAP, I promise. :> I'm usually around so it shouldn't be an issue contacting me! The staff - anyone with a bold blue, orange, or red username - are also available to answer any pressing inquiries you might have if anyone else is unable to help you. Enjoy your stay here, Zodiac! :D

Hikamaru
December 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Hi, I'm Zodiac, got here to get involved with fangames like Abnegations game or Rayquaza.'s fangame.

Hello Zodiac, and welcome!

I see you've heard of that game made by our fantastic super moderator Abnegation. He's a pretty cool guy I have to say, only 16 and he made a game. Nice to see a Flannery fan here, what makes you like her so much? I know she's one of the best Gym Leaders of Hoenn but I wasn't really much of a Hoenn fan.

Since you appear to like creating fan-made games, why not check out Game Development or Emulation? Both have loads of games and hacks you can check out as well as tools, resources and everything you need to know.

I guess everyone else has got you covered, but remember as Antemortem said, contact those with the bold names if you need help, cos they're there for a reason! Enjoy your stay here and good luck with your project!

- Hikari10