PDA

View Full Version : Um...hello ^^

☆aqua☆
December 29th, 2012, 07:49 AM
um...hi! im a squirtle! im from ilex forest...which is a big deal to u humans i guess!!....but squirtle doesnt think its anything speshul...
squirtle will do her best to follow the rules!! i hope we all can make friends!!!

(OOC: My name is Skylette. I'm 14 and a HUGE Pokemon fan! I love video games, especially adventure and RPGs. I also like reading, writing, drawing...basically anything creative. lol. For any other ooc info, please pm me! :D. Also spelling and grammar mistakes are intentional! >.<)

Cid
December 29th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Oh my I just had to reply to this before I went to bed. This whole Squirtle theme you've got going on is just adorable. <3 It helps that Squirtle is my favorite Pokémon ever! Seriously though it reminds me so much of my own intro thread here at PC, because I was typing with blue text and wearing an avatar of Ash's Squirtle back then, too! :DD

Welcome to the forums, Skylette! As I said this reminds me so much of my first few days at PC, and I was around your age too when it happened. <3 You seem to be a lot more talented than me though, what with all the creative hobbies that you have! XD; Also I love video games that are adventure / RPGs in genre, too! I'm sure you'll do your best to follow the rules like Squirtle says, and make lots of friends along the way! Just post lots of posts that are constructive, on-topic and within the rules, stay fairly active, become as social as you can be and learn from your mistakes. The best part about all this is that it's all gonna be so much fun! Just never give up on this forum even when life gets in the way or things go wrong. It always gets better when you're at your lowest.

Again welcome to the PokéCommunity forums, Skylette! Good luck with your PC journey~ (b'')b

Sheep
December 29th, 2012, 10:20 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/30558d12500486e24cc86887c28f861c/tumblr_mfru62onah1s1fp66o1_250.gif

A Squirtle?! Can I hug you? :D I love Squirtle and Wartortle. (Make sure never to evolve into Blastoise since then you will lose your cuteness!) Anyway, hey there and welcome to PC!

We're a very creative forum actually, since many members here write, draw, create fangames, compose music, or many other fancy things, so of course you'll fit in just fine. ^^ You can share your creative works with us here anytime; we'd love to see it! I personally am an artist so I'm often around the Art & Design section, though our other creative-based sections are just as awesome. Glad to hear you've read the rules already though, since of course they're important to ensure you don't make mistakes while posting around. You seem like a really cool person Squirtle in general though, so it'd be wonderful if you stuck around as an active member. After all, we don't get many Pokemon joining! Are there laptops in Ilex Forest?

But yeah, seems like you'll be settling in well here and I'm super glad you posted around a bit already. Keep at it and you'll meet plenty of nice people in no time. <3 I share your love of video games too, though I haven't played as many compared to some people since Pokemon games just eat up my time. You should stop by the Video Gaming and Pokemon Clubs sections since those seem like ones you'd be quite interested in (but I'm just making suggestions, hehe).

That's all from me, so haaave fun okay!

Patrick
December 29th, 2012, 11:03 AM
That's a really cute backstory you have in your signature. It made me smile. I also like that snapshot you happen to have for your avatar.

Never lose that sense of whimsy, it does you so much good creatively, no matter hold old you are. Welcome to PC. :)