PDA

View Full Version : What's up?

eXeMegadeth
December 29th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Yo, just found this place and it seems cool. I've been into competitive playing for a while and this place is a nice break from that. So I wonder how this place is, I hope there aren't too many genwunners. (already seen a few)

Meganium
December 29th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Welcome aboard! This place is perfect for you to get settled on you competitive battling, and there are lots to do here in terms of that! Visit the battle center to do the following: battle via wifi or via Pokemon Showdown, get your teams rated, as well as join in any tournaments going on right now! You can also rate other teams too and give people tips on how to improve them. It is also a great place to meet friends in terms of battling as well, I mean, that's how I met a few peeps, battling does bring people closer together!

Besides that, we have a trading section, as well as various sections where you can go talk Pokemon. Your contributions are more than welcome here. <3 They are much appreciated. :)

Well, anyways, it's great to meet you, and have a fantastic time here! Have fun battling, and see ya!

PokemonMasters
December 29th, 2012, 12:12 PM
The Sky o.e Welcome to the Forums Megadeth! You should try visiting PC's server sometime ;D Anyways, If you ever need anything, feel free to VM me, or the other PC members!

eXeMegadeth
December 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Well, that was a pretty nice welcome, thanks.