PDA

View Full Version : A return, or something.

Somniac
December 30th, 2012, 12:58 PM
Hey all, just the usual introduction i guess.

I was a member here several years ago, and rather than go back to my old account, I figured I'd rather make a new one.

A little about myself: I enjoy moonlight walks along the beach an- Nah nothing that cliche:
My names Kitty, I'm a 20year old I.T. student living in the united kingdom, I work as a barmaid, live in a small flat with my partner and enjoy playing videogames, drawing and riding my bike in my spare time, for those who are interested, I ride a honda CBR250r.

I'll mostly be around the current gen gaming, and art forums, although I may venture further afield if I'm feeling adventurous.

JayD
December 30th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Welcome back Somniac. I'm kind of new here, I joined in September x)

Well, since you were already a member before, I guess you know how stuffs works around here, right? :)

Oh, and I also draw stuffs myself. So you could show me some of the work you also do :D

Somniac
December 30th, 2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome back Somniac. I'm kind of new here, I joined in September x)

Oh, and I also draw stuffs myself. So you could show me some of the work you also do :D

Thanks, and welcome to you too I guess.

Yeah, I shall make a gallery post in the art forum when I can embed links, so it'll probably be later on. you should do the same if you haven't already!

Patrick
December 30th, 2012, 01:52 PM
We could always use more people in the art section of the forums (says the new guy). It seems to be a little, maybe just a smidge livelier than it was a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to personally see some changes to that. I think everyone there's a pretty friendly bunch and we're all willing to lend you a hand.

Maybe my vouch doesn't hold any real merit, I've only been here a short time, but I'd like to think both of you would enjoy yourself there. I also don't know what the gallery was like when you were here before, Somniac. However, I'd say don't be afraid to participate in other galleries, too. We all have the same common goal to be creative!

Somniac
December 30th, 2012, 02:35 PM
-snip-
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to pop in then!

Sheep
December 31st, 2012, 09:48 AM
Heya Somniac, welcome back to the forum! Always nice to see people who were here before returning, so I'm glad you had us in your thoughts. :D I'm 21 years old so we're around the same age, which is neat! Was interested in IT at first too but decided to go for web design as a major since I was more into it as a topic, though IT sounds like a pretty stable job.

Since you'll be around the Current Generation Gaming sections, I'm guessing you're more into the recent gens like 4 and 5, or am I wrong in my assumptions? Which Pokemon game's your favorite? Current Gen. Gaming is one of the many really active sections of the site though so it's great to see more members get involved over there. Black 2 and White 2 were the best of the bunch in my opinion, ever tried 'em? <3 I'm really glad to see you've been posting around, though; noticed your posts in the Art & Design section last night and was thrilled since we could really use more members posting there. It's an amazing section and PC's members are very talented, so more people commenting on everyone's work is a great thing! Will definitely leave a comment on your art thread soon.

Anyway, seems like you're fitting in pretty nicely already so I hope you keep on being active and posting around! Hope you like us enough to explore other parts of the site too, since PC really is a great forum with some very amazing people. It'll be quite the adventure. n n

Nice meeting you and have a great time on the forum! Hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Somniac
December 31st, 2012, 10:01 AM
-snip-

Since you'll be around the Current Generation Gaming sections, I'm guessing you're more into the recent gens like 4 and 5, or am I wrong in my assumptions? Which Pokemon game's your favorite?

Nice meeting you and have a great time on the forum! Hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy New Year!

Well I've been playing the games since I got red and blue when they originally came out, I've had at least one game from every generation and loved them all, so I've played pretty much everything. My favorite would be HG/SS, as before that gold and silver were my favorite, thus the remakes made me really happy.

I actually haven't played B/W2, and hadn't played black/white at all until a month or so ago when my GF got me black, and herself white [ an early Xmas gift.] Enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would so far, actually.
Had a great Christmas so far, and i hope you did too.