PDA

View Full Version : Hello I am new!

EmberFiraga
December 31st, 2012, 03:23 AM
Hi everyone!

I am EmberFiraga but you can call me whatever suits you. I have been lurking for way too long and decided to register. This place looks really cool!

I don't really know what to tell in a thread like this. So I think you can ask me questions instead? I don't mind.

But nice to meet all of you!

Hikamaru
December 31st, 2012, 03:32 AM
Hi everyone!

I am EmberFiraga but you can call me whatever suits you. I have been lurking for way too long and decided to register. This place looks really cool!

I don't really know what to tell in a thread like this. So I think you can ask me questions instead? I don't mind.

But nice to meet all of you!

Hello Ember, mind I just call you that?

I'm happy to be one of the first people to welcome you to PC officially, and we're so glad you finally registered since you missed so much this year, including the 10th Anniversary celebrations (which led to me getting PC Supporter status, yay!) and can't believe the year has flown by fast and we're almost into 2013, well I'll be one of the first to witness the new year given my timezone.

So, what parts of PC are you interested in? Do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Are you looking forward to making new friends here? Whatever the reason, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum given all our members, both old and new. There's loads of discussions to take part in, clubs to join and members to talk to! The staff are always happy to help you and you can easily find them with their red, orange and blue usernames and they'll always be happy to lend you a hand.

I'm Hikari, aka the cutest Oshawott Fangirl on this forum. And feel free to VM me if you ever need someone fun and talkative to chat with. Have a nice stay, Ember!

P.S. I love your avatar, Maractus definitely needs more love.

- Hikari10

EmberFiraga
December 31st, 2012, 03:44 AM
Hello Ember, mind I just call you that?

I'm happy to be one of the first people to welcome you to PC officially, and we're so glad you finally registered since you missed so much this year, including the 10th Anniversary celebrations (which led to me getting PC Supporter status, yay!) and can't believe the year has flown by fast and we're almost into 2013, well I'll be one of the first to witness the new year given my timezone.

So, what parts of PC are you interested in? Do you have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Are you looking forward to making new friends here? Whatever the reason, I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum given all our members, both old and new. There's loads of discussions to take part in, clubs to join and members to talk to! The staff are always happy to help you and you can easily find them with their red, orange and blue usernames and they'll always be happy to lend you a hand.

I'm Hikari, aka the cutest Oshawott Fangirl on this forum. And feel free to VM me if you ever need someone fun and talkative to chat with. Have a nice stay, Ember!

P.S. I love your avatar, Maractus definitely needs more love.

- Hikari10

Yes you can call me Ember.

Thank you! I tend to lurk for quite a long time before registering. I want to take a good look around first.

On to the questions.

I love how this place has a big creativity section. I like to look at how cool and artsy some people can be. I always try to make art but I'm not as much of a designer. More a writer I think. Good thing you have a fanfiction section too.

My favourite game is White at the moment. I don't know why exactly. It just sucked me in when I started playing it. And I have a lot of favourite Pokemon but Maractus is definitely my very favourite.

I am looking forward to making friends here! I'm not really good at it but I think it will happen eventually. You guys look like nice people.

Same goes for you! Thank you for your help and explanations!

Starry Windy
December 31st, 2012, 04:04 AM
Hi Ember! Do you happen to like N? For me, N is so great! I like Pokémon Black and White and their sequels! And happy new year! Don't forget the rules!

EmberFiraga
December 31st, 2012, 04:15 AM
Hi Ember! Do you happen to like N? For me, N is so great! I like Pokémon Black and White and their sequels! And happy new year! Don't forget the rules!

Oh yes I like N! He is really cool. Happy new year to you too! It's not yet 2013 in my timezone yet but I think you can wish each other an early happy new year.

Starfire Dragon
January 1st, 2013, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Ember

Glad you joined, hope you enjoy it here :)

Sheep
January 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Heya Ember, welcome to PC! I must have missed your thread since I don't remember seeing it, woops. Nice to meet you~ <3 Glad you decided to register an account around these parts!

It's fine if you don't know what to say; it can be a little hard to talk about yourself since there is just so much to say haha. Great to hear you're taking an interest in the creative sections on PC though, since we really do have so many talented members in so many departments, be it drawing, writing, hacking, composing music, or other things. I'm an artist myself so when people mention being into the creative aspects of the forum it always makes me a little happier on the inside. You're always welcome to share your artwork with us! People are always willing to comment/critique around here so I'm sure it'll be helpful in the long run. n~n I'll definitely be around to drop off a comment as well if you do decide to post some work.

If you're playing White, the Black & White section might be for you. There are a lot of interesting discussions going on over there so it's definitely a nice place to explore as well as the Black 2 & White 2 section if you've played the B/W sequels. I'm personally a big fan of gen 5, especially the location designs, so seeing another fan is wonderful. Seems like we already have a lot of things in common. :D (Maractus is awesome as well, I want to train one soon in my Black 2.)

You seem like a really nice person so making friends shouldn't be an issue! Feel free to contact me if you need help or want to chat and make sure to read the rules to get an understanding of how things work, yes? That's all from me - see you around!

lineofdeath
January 1st, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hi there I am new too!
Nice to meecha!