PDA

View Full Version : Helloooo, fellow members!

Mewtwomew
December 31st, 2012, 01:18 PM
I am new here on the pokécommunity, and I'd like to make new acquaintances. Also, an experienced member to show me around? That'd be great! I'm expecting great things on this site.

Nathan
December 31st, 2012, 01:46 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity Mewtwomew! Mew is one of my favorites Pokemon. If you need an experienced member, go to the Official Adoption Center. Could you give some more details about yourself if you want? Have a good day and happy new year!

Mewtwomew
December 31st, 2012, 02:07 PM
That was pretty helpful if I do say so myself, JNathan. Thanky you and a happy new year to you as well!

BanditThePikachu
December 31st, 2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to the Community, Mewtwomew! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What are your interests, etc etc? That could help us direct you to a specific forum, Well anyway, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask a moderator or member, we'll all be happy to serve a new member in need!

- Bandit

TheHatenaFan999
January 1st, 2013, 04:11 PM
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Mewtwo! I'm sorta an experienced user, so I wish I could help... But I have a lot of other things to do. Sorry :(

LilJz
January 1st, 2013, 04:15 PM
Hello, MewtwoMew, if you would tell us what you like, and your preferences, it would easier for us to direct you to the threads in which you have a liking to :)