View Full Version : Friend?

December 31st, 2012, 3:42 PM
I am a new player on here, and I am very lonely.
Here is a little bit about myself:
LIKES: Playing Minecraft, playing Pokemon, reading, making my own computer games, drawing and making art
IMPORTANT: I am a tomboy
NAME: Jordan
I would like some friends :D

December 31st, 2012, 4:27 PM
Welcome here dooght. We have almost the same interests. When you say making your own computer games, do you mean in a programming language or other? If you need a friend, feel free to contact me!

December 31st, 2012, 4:31 PM
Heya dooght, welcome to PC! Do you have a nickname or something you'd prefer to be called...? Yours is kind of hard to remember and pronounce. D:

Oh, Minecraft! I love it too! Can't play it very well though, my computer isn't good enough to handle it. ;_; But we do have a Minecraft thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=292409) for you to post in if you're interested; could use a bump since it's gotten pretty quiet, sadly. The game is so much fun with mods and I really wish I could play it.. guess this is a good time to consider a new laptop, huh? I was actually going to point you in the direction of the dragon Pokemon fanclub, too, but it looks like you've already found it so it's great to see you already explored around the site. You'll definitely have a good time here as you seem like a nice person.

You make computer games? That's impressive, what kinds have you made? And if you like to draw there's always the awesome Art & Design section where you can post your work and comment on other people's galleries, as well as discuss all sorts of art in general (be it digital, traditional, or pixel art). Creativity seems to be one of the bigger aspects of PC since so many members either draw, write, or create hacks among other things. :D Have you read the rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812) yet, by the way? It's important to make sure you understand 'em since they outline what you should and shouldn't do when posting around the forum.

Enjoy your stay on PC and I'll see you around! Hope you enjoyed your Christmas and have a great New Year's!