PDA

View Full Version : Hai Der Everbodee

Ace_Master_of_Turtles
December 31st, 2012, 03:45 PM
Hi other members of pokecommunity im a new member and I decide to post a thread cause, well, why not? Anyway i play roms and am working on one (im a newbie so i have a ot of work to do :/ ) but anyways i could use help but help enough is already on the forums and .... thats really all about me yeah im a boring person XD, bai foar nao!

Antemortem
December 31st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Hey, acertony! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I see you're into ROM Hacking? That's great since our community has hundreds of ROM Hackers in our fantastic Emulation forum! It has various tools and resources that you can sift through if you ever lack anything vital to the completion of future projects! If you're a newbie, you could probably find someone to help you on your way. :D

I'm sure you're not as 'boring' as you might think you are - we have some similar people here that are, in reality, quite a hoot! Just find some people you're comfortable speaking to and let your personality flow out. It's easy to do and you probably wouldn't regret it! :3 Once again, welcome to PokeCommunity and enjoy your stay! Leave me a VM if you need anything, ya hear?

Ace_Master_of_Turtles
December 31st, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hey, acertony! Welcome to PokeCommunity! I see you're into ROM Hacking? That's great since our community has hundreds of ROM Hackers in our fantastic Emulation forum! It has various tools and resources that you can sift through if you ever lack anything vital to the completion of future projects! If you're a newbie, you could probably find someone to help you on your way. :D

I'm sure you're not as 'boring' as you might think you are - we have some similar people here that are, in reality, quite a hoot! Just find some people you're comfortable speaking to and let your personality flow out. It's easy to do and you probably wouldn't regret it! :3 Once again, welcome to PokeCommunity and enjoy your stay! Leave me a VM if you need anything, ya hear?
yeah ive actually been going through the emulation threads and found some useful stuff! I really do like this website :)

Hikamaru
December 31st, 2012, 06:49 PM
Hi other members of pokecommunity im a new member and I decide to post a thread cause, well, why not? Anyway i play roms and am working on one (im a newbie so i have a ot of work to do :/ ) but anyways i could use help but help enough is already on the forums and .... thats really all about me yeah im a boring person XD, bai foar nao!

Hello Acertony, and welcome to PC.

Our hacks bring loads of newbies here, and you're no exception. Our Emulation section has everything you need to know when playing and making hacks. There's a script help thread, map ratings and reviews, tutorials, and many tools and resources you can use. I'm no hacker, but at least you'll be kept busy there and feel free to contact the Emulation mods (giradialkia and DrFuji) if you need help.

Other than hacks, we have some other places you can check out, and loads of members to interact with. And yeah, already 2013 where I am (read my signature!) and PC is only getting better. Have fun and good luck with your projects!

- Hikari10