PDA

View Full Version : I'm New

pokefreake
December 31st, 2012, 04:45 PM
Hi everyone.
I came to this website by searching ways to hack pokemon games.
Once I found out this was a forum too I was very excited!
I have been on another forum before and I liked it.
Don't know if I'm allowed to tell you the name.

I have two questions.

1. Is there a way to get a picture behing my post? Also can I use html to make the picture? (i think thats what its called)

2. For some reason my pksv wont work when I use it with advance map.
I think I messed up when I was supposed to run AssociateShell.bat

Happy New Years everyone!

BanditThePikachu
December 31st, 2012, 04:56 PM
Welcome to PC, pokefreake! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

I have found the perfect forums for you to call "home" based on your interests in hacking Pokemon games, which are stated below:
Progressing hacks (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67) to submit your hacks in production.
Hacks Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184) to showcase your completed hacks.

1.) What do you mean by picture behind your post? HTML is disabled for this forum, you use a different form of code called BBCode instead.
2.) Sorry, I can't answer that, I have no experience with hacks.

If you ever need help or have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask a moderator/member! We'll be glad to help a newbie in need!

- Bandit

pokefreake
December 31st, 2012, 05:11 PM
Welcome to PC, pokefreake! I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

I have found the perfect forums for you to call "home" based on your interests in hacking Pokemon games, which are stated below:
Progressing hacks to submit your hacks in production.
Hacks Showcase to showcase your completed hacks.

1.) What do you mean by picture behind your post? HTML is disabled for this forum, you use a different form of code called BBCode instead.
2.) Sorry, I can't answer that, I have no experience with hacks.

If you ever need help or have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask a moderator/member! We'll be glad to help a newbie in need!

- Bandit

Thanks for a nice reply. Where do I go to use the bbcode?

BanditThePikachu
December 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
Thanks for a nice reply. Where do I go to use the bbcode?
If you go into the Advanced Reply mode, you will have various buttons that you can click that automatically wraps code around text you highlight.