PDA

View Full Version : A Socially Awkward Member has Appeared!

BloodyRoyaltyandNarwhals
December 31st, 2012, 04:48 PM
. Hi whoever is taking their much appreciated time to read this. I'll get to the point. I joined to just interact with the other members here and not lurk around. And I'm not so good at actually [I]starting conversations so I'll usually just sit around play MineCraft and whatnot and check to see if anyone has said something to me because I'm sure as Arceus not going to. Probably. Anyways, you have things to do and places to be I'm sure, but thanks for reading this little pointless dribble of words and maybe you can reply or something?

It would be much appreciated. c:

Arx
December 31st, 2012, 04:51 PM
Welcome to PC BloodyRoyalty! Hope you don't mind this username, cause the one you have is too long. Well, i used to be socially awkward too but that's over. If you need to talk feel free to contact me whenever i'm online.

MegamanDX
December 31st, 2012, 04:58 PM
Nice to see ya new here!

Im kind of shy in real life but on the Internet I can be myself which is really good.
(See,im even shy to the point that my posts don't make much sense eather...Its fine.)

BanditThePikachu
December 31st, 2012, 05:08 PM
Welcome to PC, BloodyRoyaltyandNarwhals! (Quite the fascinating name you have there. :P) I'm Bandit, pleasure to meet you!

It's okay, I'm not quite the "conversation-ist" either. Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone, we'll be glad to help!

- Bandit

Mewtwomew
December 31st, 2012, 06:58 PM
'Ello 'Ello, BloodyRoyaltyandNarwhals. Welcome to teh forums. I myself just joined today :p ffeel free to speak to me anytime you feel. Enjoy your stay here at PC.