PDA

View Full Version : need something soft & cozy??? pick a Pokémon

Moltres Rider
December 31st, 2012, 08:00 PM
if you needed something soft & cozy and a Pokémon was the only option, any Pokémon... what Pokémon would you resort to for softness and coziness...

I would go with a Reshiram, the chest fur looks very soft... I would just love to rest upon Reshiram's chest fur... I could rest my head against Reshiram's chest fur, and I'd feel like I am relaxing in heaven...

BloodyRoyaltyandNarwhals
December 31st, 2012, 08:16 PM
Mincinno. Because it's fluffy. And it'll clean your face with its cute little tail while you sleep. So cute...

Tetrakeet
January 1st, 2013, 08:05 AM
Lilligant for sure, she's so cuddly and soft looking. ^_^ Probably has a nice soothing scent from her flower too.

pikakitten
January 1st, 2013, 08:14 AM
Maybe a Flareon, it'd be warm, cozy, I'd feel protected, it's an Eevee xD, and it'd give off some love unless it hates you in which case it'd burn, you'd feel in danger, and it wouldn't let you rub up on it xD

Chaos Fork
January 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Maybe a Flareon, it'd be warm, cozy, I'd feel protected, it's an Eevee xD, and it'd give off some love unless it hates you in which case it'd burn, you'd feel in danger, and it wouldn't let you rub up on it xD

Same here. Probably because it's fluffy. SO MUCH FLUFFY

LilJz
January 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Stoutland. His cozy fur would feel so good. Plus it got tons of fur to pass around x)

Hikamaru
January 27th, 2013, 03:10 PM
I'd definitely cuddle with a Whimiscott, it's so fluffy!

Talli
January 28th, 2013, 08:32 AM
I would chose Altraia as it looks fluffy due to it's cloudy wings

Playful_Weasel
January 28th, 2013, 02:22 PM
I would love to cuddle down with Liepard or Purrloin!! I love cat's soft fur (I live with 3 cats), and the look in their eyes - its like the Cat Pokemon are using attract all the time and its extremely super effective on me.

Mincinno. Because it's fluffy. And it'll clean your face with its cute little tail while you sleep. So cute...

That would be another answer for me too!! Minccino and a few other Unova Pokemon too!!

Vei
January 28th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Probably like, a Snorlax or something. So I could lay on it's big 'ol belly. Or an Arcanine with a complementary fire blanket, lol.

Chaos Fork
February 20th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Maractus. Definitely. She looks quite gentle and cuddly for a cactus.

Otter Mii-kun
February 22nd, 2013, 05:52 PM
I would love to have a Clefable or Teddiursa to hug and cuddle up to! Both of them are beyond adorable (although Clefable is more oriented to girls.)

Seki
February 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
Snorlax for my bed, Munclax to cuddle with.

Oryx
February 25th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Gotta be either Altaria or Flareon. Very obvious picks, but they would be really nice. :3 Also strange but Purugly, cause it looks fat like my kitty!

Sydian
February 25th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Altaria is probably the fluffiest Pokemon ever, and I'm so going with it. Challenge mod has to pick the mascot, lmao. Togekiss too! If my plushie is any indication to how cuddly a real one would be, then I totally want one! I'd probably cuddle up with almost any Pokemon though.

EGKangaroo
February 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I would crawl in a Kangaskhan's pouch all day any day. I'm sure there's plenty of room and maybe that joey needs a little brother. Although kangaroo pouches tend to be rather smelly on the inside, but hey, it's warm, and I'd be living the dream.

Patchisou Yutohru
April 5th, 2013, 08:52 AM
Altaria.

It's made out of fluffy cotton clouds!!

Foxrally
April 5th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I'd say Torterra if i needed a home.

But something fuzzy and warm, i'd go for Vulpix and Arcanine.

They're furry. Especially Arcanine.
They're both fire-types, so their warm. I think Vulpix is warmer, though. its Pokedex entry states it.

Azure Rathalδs
April 29th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Druddigon

I'd probably go with a Altaria due to it's cotton wings being able to wrap around me and soothe me to sleep.

Magnetic
April 29th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Has no one mentioned Jigglypuff?! Epic pillow action! Can sing you to sleep if need be too.

PlatinumDude
May 1st, 2013, 06:41 AM
I'd pick Torchic, since it feels warm to hug according to some of its Pokédex entries.

alienhunterx
May 20th, 2013, 11:22 PM
I should pick up Whimsicott in this case because it feels so fluffy and cute

Recluse
May 21st, 2013, 07:39 AM
See the one on the left side of my signature? He'd be the best option for me.

Playful_Weasel
May 21st, 2013, 11:26 AM
As time passes - my preferences change, now I wish I could cuddle down with either Buizel or Dewott.

Limerent
May 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM
I'd say an Eevee, It's fur looks so thick and soft and it's the perfect size to snuggle up into your arms :) I have an Eevee plush doll...

MIAU
May 26th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I chose Altaria. I'd wrap myself in those fluffy wings and I think Altaria's humming would be quite soothing as well.

Powerserge
May 26th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Mareep, Snorlax, Muk, Volcarona, Arcanine, Suicune, and Altaria, all at once.

Sora
May 26th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Altaria! Fluffy clouds? Heck yes.

Togekiss, Mareep, and Flareon I also wouldn't mind cuddling with. But Altaria is first and foremost.