PDA

View Full Version : Bruises

antemortem
January 1st, 2013, 04:46 PM
How easily do you bruise? Are you the type that can take a huge physical blow without any noticeable mark being left, or do you 'bruise like a banana?'

⊗Slenderman⊗
January 1st, 2013, 04:50 PM
It depends. I used to find bruises on my shins and wonder where the heck they came from. Now I'm not as easy to bruise, though. Heck, the last real bruise I had (aside from one on my knee which I don't know where it came from) was months ago from having someone pretty much attack me haha.

But yeah. I don't bruise easily anymore.

Sassy Milkshake
January 1st, 2013, 04:52 PM
I guess I haven't been bruised enough to know, which is a good thing. Haven't had a physical injury in awhile, and from what I remember, my bruises usually don't show up unless it's more severe.

LilJz
January 1st, 2013, 05:04 PM
I don't really easily, unless I get a cut or something lol.

But I do some mixed martial arts, so I get some bruises now and then, but they're not visible.

Mononoke Hime
January 1st, 2013, 05:25 PM
I bruise very easily. My skin is somewhat pale and it's also very sensitive.

Skylands
January 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM
I get bruises on my legs often. When walking around a high school hallway with 3000 students, you're guaranteed to get pushed around and ran into.

Brynjolf
January 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM
Most of my bruises appear without me noticing. I'm just gonna guess and say they're from hitting my legs on tables as I walk by, stuff like that, y'know?

But it seems whenever I take a big hit, I don't bruise as easily vs. when I just stub my toe or something stupid. I'm weird.

Playful_Weasel
January 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM
It depends what causes the bruise to appear, take me up to 10 minutes to 2 hours to show up, for me takes longer to go away (side effect of diabetes, cuts and bruises take 2 to 3 times longer to heal)

PokéZoom
January 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM
I don't bruise easily at all. Heck, the last time I remember being bruised was 2 or 3 years ago now.

Sora
January 1st, 2013, 09:24 PM
I'm not too sure how easily I bruise to be honest. But I do know that I sometimes get bruises and am never sure where exactly they came from, and if I get a bit enough hit I do bruise.

pikakitten
January 1st, 2013, 09:38 PM
I think I'm in between, I don't really bruise easily or able to take a blow without bruising xD

Twilight Sky
January 1st, 2013, 10:55 PM
I cracked my knee a few weeks ago, and it took about a week to completely heal, though I think I have a broken bone still in there somewhere, so maybe it isn't completely healed after all...

But I don't really think I bruise easily? And when I do, I heal quickly, thank goodness~

Hikamaru
January 1st, 2013, 10:58 PM
I have pretty pale skin, and having a very rough brother means I do get bruised a lot.

Kura
January 2nd, 2013, 12:48 PM
I bruise really easily. I think I have about 5 or so bruises on my butt and legs right now

Starsprite
January 2nd, 2013, 03:18 PM
I bruise too easily, I think. I'll hit things just barely sometimes, and that somehow results in a big bruise that lasts forever. Guess that's just the side effects of being so pale. That's what I've been told, at least.

Penta Penguin
January 2nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
I think I bruise quite easily: I'm not too sure as I haven't had a bruise in quite a while. I can understand the color of the bruise, but when it heals it goes yellow? I wonder why it just doesn't disappear?

outfox
January 2nd, 2013, 05:24 PM
Pretending to be the customer for several toddlers playing barbers with blocks definitely results in some bruising, and I'm sensitive. I've just counted seven visible bruises on my whole body. I clearly live on the edge.

Sammi
January 2nd, 2013, 06:01 PM
I probably bruise like a banana. It's pretty common for me to have one. The problem is, I'll see bruises and have no idea what I did to cause it in the first place. brb, dying of bruises.

On the other hand, I've fallen on the ice on both legs, yet no marks. I don't get it. o___O

Crux
January 2nd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Meh,no more then normal I guess.
The last bruise I remember taking notice to was from a skateboarding fail. (Landed square on my knee) It was only there for two or three days though. (I heal quickly)

I do a lot of really stupid stuff,and quite a few rather physical things too, but never really pay attention to whether something bruised or not. :/

Talli
January 3rd, 2013, 03:22 AM
Not as often as I used too bruise, when I younger I bruised like anything and they lasted for a week at a time. Now I only bruise for like a day or two.

Aquanova
January 3rd, 2013, 09:53 AM
I guess I get bruised often due to my unfortunate habit of running into things all the time, sometimes I get bruises I dont even remember I got ;-;

Katholic Nun
January 5th, 2013, 06:50 AM
I don't usually bruise all that easily, but the other day I was at a friend's house and he noticed this huge bruise on my leg the size of Angola. I didn't feel it and to this day I have no idea how it got there lmao.

Cosmotone8
January 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM
I bruise relatively easily, someone could punch me in the arm and there'd be a bruise. :/

Brendino
January 11th, 2013, 11:01 PM
The only time I bruise is when I don't know how the heck it happened. Like this morning, I woke up with a golf-ball sized bruise on my thigh, but I can't for the life of me remember how I got it (I can only assume it was at work). Yet, if I get banged or hit by something and it really hurt, rarely do I end up with a bruise.

Hannah
January 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM
I rarely get any bruises, scars, or any damage to my physical appearance. One reason to this is because I take really good care of myself.

Caelus
January 21st, 2013, 12:11 AM
I think I bruise easily. During football season my arms were always bruised up. I'd have at least 4 bruises in each arm and they would last for about a week. Once my body got used to the hitting I didn't suffer any more bruises for the rest of the season.