PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Flavor of Soup?

xxReshiramxx
January 3rd, 2013, 10:32 AM
Ok another food thread. What's your favorite flavor of soup? For me I like Barclay Cheese Soup.

JayD
January 3rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Beef soup. I love the taste of beef with the mix of the soup. I mostly just splatter tons of hot sauce and other stuffing in it tho *_*

LORD ANTE
January 3rd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Tomato bisque, since I simply can't stand anything else.

Sassy Milkshake
January 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Chicken Noodle. And it's not even the chicken or the noodles. The broth is so tasty.

Aquanova
January 3rd, 2013, 01:11 PM
Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken soup or French Onion are all good. I have a hard time picking a favorite from those three. I like soup a lot.

outfox
January 3rd, 2013, 01:12 PM
I've never heard of barclay. Reminds me of beer cheese, which is excellent, by the way.

I like tortilla soup with black beans :)

Kura
January 3rd, 2013, 02:43 PM
Hmm.. either a nice plain tomato soup, or something with leek, potato, or lentils <3 Yomyom! Pea soup is also nice :3

pikakitten
January 3rd, 2013, 03:17 PM
I guess I'm just lazy but I like those Maruchan soups that you just stick in the microwave, so basically noodle soup xD

Skylands
January 3rd, 2013, 04:23 PM
Chicken noodle soup, or chicken with rice soup.

Poke Fox
January 3rd, 2013, 06:42 PM
My favorite type of soup is Vegetable Soup ("Caldo ve Verduras" in Spanish), especially the way my grandma makes it. I love eating it, I do miss the meat though.

Toshiro.
January 3rd, 2013, 07:11 PM
Tomato bisque, since I simply can't stand anything else.

Yesssss same. I really want some now haha.

Second would be Chicken Noodle~

Ash
January 4th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Chicken Noodle Soup, some of the soups my mom makes (for the life of me I cannot remember which ones in specific), and I'm personally fond of Clam Chowder.

Actor
January 4th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Just plain creamy tomato soup. It's the only flavour of soup that I can stand eating.

Squirrel
January 4th, 2013, 04:41 AM
Chicken & sweetcorn soup ahhh <3 I live for that stuff. It's just so warm and tasty and mmm! Only when there's real chunks of chicken breast in it though since then I can forget that it's soup haha. (I don't like soup, bar this one exception!)

Golurks Were Meant to Fly
January 4th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Yum soup! I'd have to say my favorite is leek and potato, but mazta ball soup, broccoli cheddar, and tomato soup follow closely behind!

Soup is so tasty.

Meganium
January 4th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Broccoli Cheddar, Chicken Noodle, Chicken with Rice, and Lentils are my favorite soups ;3

Shining Raichu
January 5th, 2013, 07:08 AM
My Mum makes this really awesome bacon and corn chowder that I love. I eat it with garlic bread and it's absolutely delicious :3

Gideon Jeremiah
January 5th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Broccoli cheddar soup, it is absolutely delectable~

Alli
January 5th, 2013, 08:25 AM
I am not a fan of soup at all, really. If I'm gonna have soup, it needs to have a lot in it, so no broths or light soups. Go chunky or go home. The best soup I've ever had was tetrazini soup at the restaurant I used to work at, and sadly, they only made it once. It was amazing though, and I would ask my friend that worked in the kitchen when it was gonna come around again. It never did. It's a crime. It should be available everyday.

Treble Harble
January 5th, 2013, 08:40 AM
New England Clam Chowder. I love the way it tastes and when I eat it I feel better for some reason. I also like Sirloin Burger but I barley eat this flavor, really it's not my thing to eat often.

Brynjolf
January 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Either clam chowder or tomato soup for me. I love them. I usually make a grilled cheese sandwich to dip into my soup, too. Makes a great, hearty meal.

PlatinumDude
January 7th, 2013, 10:02 AM
I like a lot of different kinds of soup, but the ones I can think of are tomato soup and potato leek soup

Talli
January 7th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Another post by C Talli

My favorite flavor of soup is Vegatable soup it's the only one I can eat a whole bowl of.

mystletainn
January 7th, 2013, 10:11 AM
My favorite flavor of soup is definitely New England Clam Chowder or Italian wedding.

Noah Ridgewood
January 7th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Vegetable soup is delightful.
Chicken soup is also delightful, if it's home made!

Stormbringer
January 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Clam Chowder, Tomato, and Hot & Sour soup.

Also, Cream of Mushroom Soup. I love it, sue me.

Urugamosu
January 7th, 2013, 10:11 PM
I love Pumpkin soup, It's just the taste of it. I probably like more, but I haven't had soup in so long.

♣Gawain♣
January 8th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Mushroom Soup. That;s my favorite kind 'cause it always calms my nerves. And whenever I'm stressed, I feel relieved when I drink that soup.

Dreg
January 9th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Tomato soup and Chicken soup are the only ones I've tried. So yeah, these two.