PDA

View Full Version : Movie Stunts

Toshiro.
January 4th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Imagine your in some action movie. Would you be willing to do your own stunts? Or would you need a stuntman? The stunts in this film would include doing things like high speed car chases, jumping off of high buildings, extreme acrobatics, stuff like that.

I'd hire a stuntman to do this stuff for me.

antemortem
January 4th, 2013, 11:24 AM
In all honesty, I would be willing to do my own stunts, simply for the thrill of getting to do them. What's the point in even being a movie that involves stunts if you aren't going to take part in them and experience everything for yourself as a whole? Anything less just seems half-assed, at best. Don't audition for an action part without expecting to do stunts of some sort, even if you're completely oblivious to what the stunts will be and might be disconcerted post-realization.

JayD
January 4th, 2013, 11:33 AM
I would certainly do my own stunts. Since I do some freerunning and parkour. It's actually something I actually been thinking of doing, being a stuntman :P

Alli
January 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Do I have to be in an action movie? Can't I just be in a comedy? Please? Anyway, I sure as hell ain't doing my own stunts.

Cute topic btw!

Squirrel
January 7th, 2013, 06:21 PM
I would love to do my own stunts but the chance of that actually happening is very slim. I get scared even peering over the side of my staircase in case I fall and die so the chance of me ever being able to do these high-speed chases or anything dangerous like that isn't very high. It sounds incredibly exciting and it's something I'd definitely want to try, but I'm too much of a scaredy cat for that!

PikachuAddict
January 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
I'll do my own damn stunts. I don't need a stuntman. Life is for the living, and you're not living if you're jot taking chances.

Yeah, my real is so totally boring that I things that could easily lead to permanent paralysis without a second thought.

Harley Quinn
January 8th, 2013, 01:04 AM
What's the point in even being a movie that involves stunts if you aren't going to take part in them and experience everything for yourself as a whole?

Maybe because I would piss myself and die?

Lord no, I would let the stunt actors do everything for me. I'd have no qualms with seeing other people drive fast and crash cars and what not while I stand by, drinking my specially-prepared Starbucks and having my hot rich actor husband caress me sensually. No, if I was an actor, stunts would just not be my thing. More coffee!