PDA

View Full Version : SIR_RAMALOT's data was added to the Pokedex.

sir_ramalot
January 4th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Well I just basically stumbled upon this site today, and decided to go ahead and open up an account for myself. It's been a while since I've participated in a community board site and it feels great to click that "New Thread" button again. That's about all I have to say for now, but I will leave a few things about myself at the bottom of this thread.

Name:Shawn
Pokebro:Tauros

tabor62
January 4th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Hey there sir_ramalot, glad to know you've come back to using forums again. Just wondering what a Pokebro is, is that your favorite Pokemon? If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us about your interests? (Pokemon and non-Pokemon)

In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity and I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here.

Gideon Jeremiah
January 4th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Welcome to the forums, Sir Ramalot.
Lovely to hear see another person joining PC.

I hope you have a lovely time here, & feel free to say hello if you'd ever like to chat :) .

Arx
January 4th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Welcome to PC sir_ramalot! It's great to see new people here. I hope you have a great time here with us. Could you tell us why you joined PC?

sir_ramalot
January 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Welcome to PC sir_ramalot! It's great to see new people here. I hope you have a great time here with us. Could you tell us why you joined PC?

My love for Pokemon is what prompt me to join this community, and I am glad I done so.