PDA

View Full Version : Done!

pikakitten
January 5th, 2013, 12:28 PM
How do you feel when you're done with something? Do you feel accomplished? or sad that it's over? How long does it take you to finish something? Do you multi-task? or any other questions you can come up with xD

Crux
January 5th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Multi-task?
Yes,yes I do... to an extreme.

As for how I feel when something is done...
It depends on the thing at hand, nobody likes to see a good book finished, but something like a difficult task is far more rewarding when completed.

Sassy Milkshake
January 5th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Yeah it certainly depends. I dread the finish of a TV series or something that I'm really into. On the flip-side, I can't wait for like projects and stuff to be done. Then I realize I can't be relieved forever, something has to start up again. So pretty much whenever anything is done, I have reason to feel sad lol.

Brynjolf
January 5th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Usually I feel very accomplished. The other day I had to take out my chameleon's substrate (dirt at the bottom of the cage) because I learned they aren't supposed to have it.

I really didn't want to wake up my poor chameleon, so I turned all the lights off, waited for him to go to sleep, then took a tiny-ass spatula and a dustpan and scraped all of it out of the cage without him noticing.

It's harder than it sounds.

Then I cleaned it all up, put the moss and dirt into separate bags, and saved them for possible future reptiles.

It was hard to do, okay? I admire my substrate-free, clean, shiny cage!

outfox
January 5th, 2013, 04:51 PM
I tend to take on a many tasks at once and try to get through them as fast as possible, only to be like "now what" when I finish. I've made the resolution to work with more patience and grace, which I'm finding to be difficult. Once I accomplish that, though, bigger and better things!

Aquanova
January 5th, 2013, 06:19 PM
I generally feel accomplished when I finish something, especially something difficult. I rarely multitask because Im just not good at it, I usually end up focusing on one thing at a time until I finish.

curiousnathan
January 5th, 2013, 09:25 PM
If it's something I like, but is hard, I'll put it off for awhile.
If it's something I like but is easy, I'll put it off for awhile.
If it's something I like but is somewhat challenging, I'll complete it.
If it's something I don't like and is hard, I'll put if off for awhile.
If it's something I don't like and is easy, I'll complete it.
If it's something I don't like and is somewhat challenging, I'll put it off for awhile.

The_Original_Raitan
January 5th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Depends? If I like it, I'll of course be a little down. If it's time-consuming or something I dislike (homework, essays, etc.) I'll be relieved.

Cadance
January 5th, 2013, 11:24 PM
I multitask to an extent.

When I get stuff done, I feel...relieved. Because that would be less things on my to-do list.

Kura
January 6th, 2013, 11:49 AM
I definitely feel accomplished or less stressed and etc. I like to set tasks for myself, even if they are easy ones like simple chores or whatnot.. when they are done it feels good and I like feeling like I've been productive :3

Guillermo
January 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM
You feel good when you finish one assignment.... then feel down when you realise you have 5 more to do.

PlatinumDude
January 7th, 2013, 10:05 AM
I feel accomplished when I finish something. I have a tendency to multitask slightly and the time it takes for me to finish something depends on the difficulty of the task.

Talli
January 7th, 2013, 10:13 AM
*C Talli posting*

When I finish something I feel my spirits are lifted
E.G
I had three charters of Talli tales to write by today and just finished them on time.

Patrick
January 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Done? There's a sensation I'm not familiar with. I'm never done with anything, and once you think I am, I'm already working on something else. I barely make a showing of the completed project, it's never all that important to me (this is why I can't be in marketing). Downtime usually only happens when I'm brain fried, but I live to be productive.

Cordelia
January 7th, 2013, 01:39 PM
I feel very accomplished when I finish something, especially because I'm lazy procrastinator. xD

Cassino
January 8th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Relieved that I am done with something particular and which takes concentration and effort.
I never feel 'accomplished' or good about anything I've done, which probably explains my lethargicness.

Katholic Nun
January 12th, 2013, 05:20 PM
I'm a great multi-tasker at work, but nowhere else lol.

If something needs to get done, I'll do it as fast as I can to get it out of the way and then I feel relieved that I don't have to do it anymore. Like my license test the other day - I had it hanging over my head and now that it's done and I passed I can come back to posting on here like I enjoy :D

Sammi
January 12th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Getting stuff done is a great feeling! I'm always happy about it.

Uh, I can't multitask very well. If I try I just don't do very well in both tasks, so it's best that I just focus on one at a time. Wish I could. :(

Sometimes I have problems focusing on doing important things, too. For instance, I have to study for this test I have to take on Monday. Took a nap, woke up 2 hours ago, still not reading this book. -_-;

The_Consumer
January 12th, 2013, 06:25 PM
When I finish writing out an essay that accumulated about 6 hours of my time on a Sunday just before the deadline the very next day, wow, that feeling is great.

Nearsighted king of Ice
January 13th, 2013, 02:29 AM
I'd feel awesome, then I would just smile and admire my work.

Hannah
January 13th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Depends on the situation. If I like what I'm doing and it finished, I'd be sad, but if I don't like what I'm doing, I'd feel relieved.

Guy
January 13th, 2013, 01:03 PM
It all depends. If it's some sort of assignment then I feel an instant sense of relief and accomplishment. More so if it was something quite difficult to complete. However, if it's something like a good book, movie, or show, then I feel more empty wondering, "Well, what next?"

I'm good at multitasking, but when it comes to more difficult things to do, I usually like to focus my attention on that alone before moving onto the next. I feel like at times I work faster this way than if I were to be juggling numerous things at once.

Sheep
January 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Whenever I finish anything I feel thrilled. No more having to work on it and I can relax since it's done! Sadly I do multitask, which makes finishing things even more fulfilling haha.

ArcanineIsDaBomb
January 14th, 2013, 07:46 PM
I do multi-task sometimes, but other than that if I finish an assignment or some piece of homework that's been worrying or bugging me for a while, I feel relieved and satisfied that I got it out of the way instead of leaving it till the last minute :D.

~Rainbow