PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

Frost Mage
January 7th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Hello all! I've been looking around for Pokemon forums everywhere, from PokeBeach to Serebii, and I forgot to try out the biggest one of them all! So here I am, can't wait to meet some great people here!

Honeyman
January 7th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Hello!
Welcome to Pokecommunity. We are very kind people, so you don't have to worry. Hope you have a good time here!

Starry Windy
January 7th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Hi Frost Mage! If you don't know what to do, you should visit Official Adoption center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289636). Who knows you might find something that suits you here. You're big fan of Arceus? I think you should join Legendary Pokemon club here in Pokemon Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) section. So have a nice time here!

tabor62
January 7th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Hey there Frost Mage, welcome to Pokecommunity. You definitely made the right choice in coming here since we are better than the rest of them really nice people. If it isn't too much trouble, could you share some of your interests here? This is not limited solely to Pokemon related topics. Anyhow, here are some questions to ponder:

• What's your favorite Pokemon? This is probably Arceus, but only an assumption based on your avatar.
• Which Pokemon games do you play or have an interest in?
• What other kinds of video games do you play?
• Have you had a great time here so far?

In any case, welcome again and I hope you have a great time here.

Frost Mage
January 7th, 2013, 03:47 PM
• What's your favorite Pokemon? This is probably Arceus, but only an assumption based on your avatar.
That's a tough one. I love Luxray, Rayquaza, Giritana, Raikou, the list goes on. :D
• Which Pokemon games do you play or have an interest in?All of them, to put it simply. I've only played (for a good length of time that is) Sapphire, Pearl, and White, but I aim to play through them all eventually.
• What other kinds of video games do you play? I'm a huge gamer, and my favorite game series is The Elder Scrolls. I belong to a TES forum, so I'm just here for the Pokemon. :)
• Have you had a great time here so far? Can't say I have yet, but I'm sure I will!