• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

ShikaG

Shadow Seeker
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Well Hello There :), I am Shika & Actually I have created this account a long time but never used it but i decided to now :)
I am a beginner rom hacker just know simple things about scripting & advance map , & i'd like to learn more.
I have a great plan for a game but still i can't make it now

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Shika! Glad to see another Naruto fan with us. Actually my favorite character is Sasuke. I can see that Shikamaru is your favorite. There are tutorials on the forum to help you out or contact me, i am taking part in a formation for newbies. I could get you in. Anyways, hope you have fun here and feel free to contact me or a moderator to help you.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Nice, a Naruto fan :D You're a Shikamaru fan I suppose? I read the manga so if you want to talk about it, head over to the Japanese Entertainment forums, or you can just drop me a PM/VM if you feel like it.

Anyhow, welcome back to PokeCommunity. You can head over to the http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 section here for help, tools, and tutoring. I really like playing interesting ROM hacks, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what your idea is.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Years
Shikamaru is my favorite Naruto character. <33 Welcome to the forum, Shika, glad you stopped by!

Yeah, it's been over a year now since your account was made, but I'm just glad that you remembered us (that and it's not too late to become active or anything, of course). There have been adjustments to the rules since November 2011 too, I believe, so it's worth re-reading them even if you feel you know the gist of how things work! Hope your time off wasn't too stressful or anything and this time around you end up evolving from your new user status into an experienced member.

All ROM-hacking related things go in the Emulation section, so make sure to look around if you ever want help with your game or if you're interested in tools and other cool things to try out. There's a useful Script Help Thread at the ROM hacking subforum of Emulation so that might help you out with scripts too, though the entire section is pretty darn useful since there's just.. so much there, haha. @~@ Take your time, keep on being dedicated with learning the ropes of hacking, and you'll be on your way to making cool games relatively soon. Never give up! I used to want to make a hack years ago but it seemed so complicated so I never tried to do it, but it is a wonderful feeling to finally get your game published for people here. <3

So yeah, see you around! Hope you had a splendid holiday and you enjoy your time here. You can contact me or Cid anytime if you need help with anything, we'd be happy to assist~

ShikaG

Shadow Seeker
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to PC Shika! Glad to see another Naruto fan with us. Actually my favorite character is Sasuke. I can see that Shikamaru is your favorite. There are tutorials on the forum to help you out or contact me, i am taking part in a formation for newbies. I could get you in. Anyways, hope you have fun here and feel free to contact me or a moderator to help you.
Thanks dude :D

Nice, a Naruto fan You're a Shikamaru fan I suppose? I read the manga so if you want to talk about it, head over to the Japanese Entertainment forums, or you can just drop me a PM/VM if you feel like it.

Anyhow, welcome back to PokeCommunity. You can head over to the section here for help, tools, and tutoring. I really like playing interesting ROM hacks, so I'll be looking forward to seeing what your idea is.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Yeah my favourite naruto character is shikamaru & thanks i will :D

Shikamaru is my favorite Naruto character. <33 Welcome to the forum, Shika, glad you stopped by!

Yeah, it's been over a year now since your account was made, but I'm just glad that you remembered us (that and it's not too late to become active or anything, of course). There have been adjustments to the rules since November 2011 too, I believe, so it's worth re-reading them even if you feel you know the gist of how things work! Hope your time off wasn't too stressful or anything and this time around you end up evolving from your new user status into an experienced member.

All ROM-hacking related things go in the Emulation section, so make sure to look around if you ever want help with your game or if you're interested in tools and other cool things to try out. There's a useful Script Help Thread at the ROM hacking subforum of Emulation so that might help you out with scripts too, though the entire section is pretty darn useful since there's just.. so much there, haha. @~@ Take your time, keep on being dedicated with learning the ropes of hacking, and you'll be on your way to making cool games relatively soon. Never give up! I used to want to make a hack years ago but it seemed so complicated so I never tried to do it, but it is a wonderful feeling to finally get your game published for people here. <3

So yeah, see you around! Hope you had a splendid holiday and you enjoy your time here. You can contact me or Cid anytime if you need help with anything, we'd be happy to assist~
Yeah i've already read them :D thanks

Back