PDA

View Full Version : Hello! :D

xRekke
January 8th, 2013, 5:12 AM
Hi! Im new around here!
I have played all the pokemon version and currently playing my white2 even though i have already completed it.
First time joining a pokemon community!
Hope u guys can add me in Pokemon!
My friend code is in my signature !
Do add me :D :D :D

Seki
January 8th, 2013, 6:18 AM
Hey there xRekke!

I see you played every single version of Pokemon, I have also played every single version of Pokemon, but have not completed Platinium, White and White 2 cos I am lazy person like that.

Which game is that FC for anyway? I would love to add you, but my ds can't connect to the internet, so yeah, I can't trade/battle/do anything online.

I guess you must be interested in the current Pokemon gaming, so go there, and post in the discussions there. And Pokemon X and Y were just recently announced, I can picture buying them already.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and VM/PM me if you need anything.

Aryan143
January 8th, 2013, 6:22 AM
Hi xRekke, Welcome to PC. I am Aryan. Feel free to contact me if you have any problem. You should read the community rules well so you don't make any mistake here. If you are interested in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, you can see this (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247) forum. If you are interested in Trading, look here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=161). I hope that you enjoy a lot here.

Starry Windy
January 8th, 2013, 6:28 AM
Hi xRekke! Black 2 and White 2 section might be for you, but you have come where X and Y threads are in promotion! So you could check them as well! Happy Pokecommunitying!

xRekke
January 8th, 2013, 7:16 AM
Hey there xRekke!

I see you played every single version of Pokemon, I have also played every single version of Pokemon, but have not completed Platinium, White and White 2 cos I am lazy person like that.

Which game is that FC for anyway? I would love to add you, but my ds can't connect to the internet, so yeah, I can't trade/battle/do anything online.

I guess you must be interested in the current Pokemon gaming, so go there, and post in the discussions there. And Pokemon X and Y were just recently announced, I can picture buying them already.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here and VM/PM me if you need anything.

Thank you very much :D The FC there is for my current game im playing White2
I just manage to connect my NDS to my internet so im trying to find friends around so i don get too lonely:D

Hi xRekke! Black 2 and White 2 section might be for you, but you have come where X and Y threads are in promotion! So you could check them as well! Happy Pokecommunitying!

Yea! Pokemon X and Y!
I was waiting for the counter at the Pokemon JP website to finish counting down to get the latest news!
Was really happy when a new gen is coming out but, have to waiting til October....
Nevertheless, im gonna get Pokemon Y when it release becos of the Pokemon game mascot!
It look really cool!

Hi xRekke, Welcome to PC. I am Aryan. Feel free to contact me if you have any problem. You should read the community rules well so you don't make any mistake here. If you are interested in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, you can see this forum. If you are interested in Trading, look here. I hope that you enjoy a lot here.

Thank You! I'll try not to make any mistake here!

Sheep
January 8th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Our community is pretty darn awesome so I'm glad you chose to become a member here. ^^ Weeelcome and it's good to meet you, Rekke!

You're a really dedicated fan if you've played all the games; we have that in common, since I played through all the main games too. Do you play the spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon too or mostly only the main series games? Seems like those poor spin-offs don't get as much love, which stinks since some of them really are wonderful. ;_; But you should stop by our awesome Black 2 & White 2 (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=247) section as well as the other generation sections to discuss your favorite games since we have a place to chat about every game around these parts. White 2/Black 2 are awesome, by the way, but I admit I haven't fully beaten the whole story yet. Beat the Elite Four but still need to rebattle Colress and try the World Tournament. @~@

Glad you're utilizing your signature for friend codes, too, since we don't have an official friend code thread here as of this post. I would have loved to play with you if I had WiFi, but sadly my internet is wired. And agreed, Pokemon X and Y look absolutely stunning! Definitely drop by the X and Y section and discuss with others; now is a good time to become active with all the speculation going on, so make sure to stick around and be a part of it! PC is great in general though and it isn't too difficult to make friends if you put yourself out there and talk to people. Just keep the rules in mind and you'll be fine~

Enjoy your stay, have a great time, and you can always contact a staff if you need help! <3

xRekke
January 8th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Our community is pretty darn awesome so I'm glad you chose to become a member here. ^^ Weeelcome and it's good to meet you, Rekke!

You're a really dedicated fan if you've played all the games; we have that in common, since I played through all the main games too. Do you play the spin-offs like Mystery Dungeon too or mostly only the main series games? Seems like those poor spin-offs don't get as much love, which stinks since some of them really are wonderful. ;_; But you should stop by Black 2 & White 2 section as well as the other generation sections to discuss your favorite games since we have a place to chat about every game around these parts. White 2/Black 2 are awesome, by the way, but I admit I haven't fully beaten the whole story yet. Beat the Elite Four but still need to rebattle Colress and try the World Tournament. @~@

Glad you're utilizing your signature for friend codes, too, since we don't have an official friend code thread here as of this post. I would have loved to play with you if I had WiFi, but sadly my internet is wired. And agreed, Pokemon X and Y look absolutely stunning! Definitely drop by the X and Y section and discuss with others; now is a good time to become active ith all the speculation going on, so make sure to stick around and be a part of it! PC is great in general though and it isn't too difficult to make friends if you put yourself out there and talk to people. Just keep the rules in mind and you'll be fine~

Enjoy your stay, have a great time, and you can always contact a staff if you need help! <3

I have played mystery dungeon but only for GBA.
I completed my White2 currently training some Pokemons for online battle..
Sadly i have to retrain some pokemon as some pokemon are ban such as kyogre and rayquaza ..