PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here play instruments?

jasonresno
January 31st, 2005, 03:52 PM
Does anyone here play an instrument? I play the guitar (i'm better with electric than acoustic). I have a strato squier. So wasup?

Claire
February 2nd, 2005, 04:56 AM
This is more of a voting poll, so i've moved it ^^

I play piano (up to grade 8 but never took final exam -now i just learn the songs i want to play ^^). Used to play oboe and recorder for a short while, and i know a couple of chords on the guitar ^^;

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 2nd, 2005, 05:19 AM
I play the flute. =D Although its really difficult to play, it is still fun. ^^

~Karli

~Dragonair~
February 2nd, 2005, 05:56 AM
I like playing the piano so I usually play it.

Cherrim
February 2nd, 2005, 08:00 AM
@_@ The only instrument I've ever learned to play was the trumpet. I took it for a year and a half in grade 6 and 7 before I moved away. ^_^; It's still up in my room, but I dunno where to get lessons here. o_O;

Composer of Requiems
February 2nd, 2005, 08:05 AM
Heck yeah XD. I do too much with string instruments for my own good.

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 11:47 AM
Wow! I never knwe you were Grade 8 Piano Claire! You should really take the exam just for the bragging rights of course :P

As for me, only Grade 5 piano. You have to take Grade 5 theory to advance any further, and I really cannot be hassled with repetitive writing out of notes and stuff like that. I used to play the recorder and violin, but got sick of both :P

Kura
February 2nd, 2005, 11:55 AM
i play the piano ._.
im in grade 6 piano.. ._. yarr..
:3 i like playing it <3 <3

Miyu-chan
February 2nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
i used to play the piano and flute... I learned the recorder in our middle school music class, and now I'm learning Guitar at church... n_n;

KoBRe LaiR
February 2nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
I play the guitar and drums. I play other instruments but rarely, some like the piano and bass.

marillmonster2000
February 2nd, 2005, 04:51 PM
Oh!!OOOOHHH!!*Raises Hand* I Play The Gee-Tar! I Own A Takamine(Sp?), A Peavey, A Fender Strat, And A Fenter Telecaster.

TRIFORCE89
February 2nd, 2005, 06:49 PM
At one point I could play Ocarina tunes on the Fisher Price Tap-A-Tune piano

Eliana
February 2nd, 2005, 06:52 PM
^^ I would love to play Elec. Guitar...In the meantime I'm playing piano ^_^

Scyther5
February 2nd, 2005, 07:10 PM
I play alittle guitar, that seems to be the sterotypical instrument people play. I also play alittle bass guitar too.

Kylie-chan
February 3rd, 2005, 01:58 AM
I intend to learn piano. I tried the flute. I can play the xylophone pretty well! ^_^ No seriously. Not the metal ones [glockenspiels] or the babyish one. Xylophones are SERIOUS instruments. Diss 'em and die. XD

Demonic Angel
February 3rd, 2005, 02:13 AM
I played this recorder thingie in primary school...but it was boring, so I gave it up. I wanna learn guitar though.
And Kylie, xylophones pwn. XD I often play the baby xylophones at the store when I'm just standing around waiting for my mom to buy stuff. o.O XD

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 08:17 AM
I play the drums lol.well I used at least until my mom broke em' lol.

Sawyer
February 3rd, 2005, 09:39 AM
lesse... i played Cello last year, but i hate strings... XD so now i play Saxaphone. ^^,