PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am NDS Hacker...

mikelan98
January 8th, 2013, 9:39 AM
Yes, I come here to spend a little while, to see if I can learn a little and develop my ultra-creative activity here. I'm a NDS hacker, and I'm doing a RS remake with Pokemon Diamond base.

I guess you know me, and if no, I'm here!

Sheep
January 8th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Hey Mike, welcome to PC! :D Glad you decided to introduce yourself since you joined a year ago and haven't made too many posts since then. By the way.. your avatar is from Paper Mario, right? I actually am playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star right now. <3;

If you're here with an interest in ROM hacking, then you've definitely chosen a good forum to join. Emulation is pretty big here and we always have people looking to get involved in the hacking scene! I don't see DS hacks around as often as GBC/GBA Pokemon ones, so it'd be pretty cool to watch the progress of your game and see how it turns out in the end. :3 A fan remake of R/S sounds brilliant so make sure to update me on how everything goes; I'll definitely try it! Anyway, there are quite a lot of resources for the aspiring hacker over at the Emulation section so here's hoping you find them all helpful. On top of tutorials and mods, we also have lots of sticky threads where you can get assistance and suggestions from your fellow hackers, so use all of those to your advantage.

Have any other interests or are you primarily here for hacking assistance? Now's a good time to get active with the speculation of Pokemon X and Y so it'd be awesome if you decided you wanted to stick around and be active. In this case, you can't have too much of a good thing, so! :D Get posting, enjoy your stay, and remember that you can contact myself or Cid if you have questions about this place.

See you around and great meeting you~

mikelan98
January 8th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Hey Mike, welcome to PC! :D Glad you decided to introduce yourself since you joined a year ago and haven't made too many posts since then. By the way.. your avatar is from Paper Mario, right? I actually am playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star right now. <3;

If you're here with an interest in ROM hacking, then you've definitely chosen a good forum to join. Emulation is pretty big here and we always have people looking to get involved in the hacking scene! I don't see DS hacks around as often as GBC/GBA Pokemon ones, so it'd be pretty cool to watch the progress of your game and see how it turns out in the end. :3 A fan remake of R/S sounds brilliant so make sure to update me on how everything goes; I'll definitely try it! Anyway, there are quite a lot of resources for the aspiring hacker over at the Emulation section so here's hoping you find them all helpful. On top of tutorials and mods, we also have lots of sticky threads where you can get assistance and suggestions from your fellow hackers, so use all of those to your advantage.

Have any other interests or are you primarily here for hacking assistance? Now's a good time to get active with the speculation of Pokemon X and Y so it'd be awesome if you decided you wanted to stick around and be active. In this case, you can't have too much of a good thing, so! :D Get posting, enjoy your stay, and remember that you can contact myself or Cid if you have questions about this place.

See you around and great meeting you~

Thanks for the welcome! Well, I had planned to use this forum to show my hack and show my progress, but surely also commented on some current issues and offtopic. Here's a video of my hack, that I'll post when I reach more than 15 posts and I can put images.

(Sorry for my English, I'm Spanish)

uynfsZFma0k