PDA

View Full Version : Hi There!

Cutielaurenie
January 8th, 2013, 09:19 PM
HI!

I welcome myself to Pokecommunity. I have been stalking this site a bit since I found out about Pokemon Blaze Black and Volt White. I didn't think to make an account, but now I did! I enjoy watching the Pokemon anime and I love Pokemon. I also like to roleplay, so you might see me in the Roleplay Corner/Lounge alot. I play Pokemon games when I get bored. Usually its Pokemon Blaze Black, but I sometimes play other roms and the actual games. Oh yeah, I like writing. Anyway, I'll see everyone around and maybe we can hang out sometime! maybe roleplay too~

BYE!

tabor62
January 8th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Hey there Cutielaurenie, glad to know that you made an account here and decided to stick around :D Sounds like you know the forum layout pretty well so I don't really have to link you anywhere.

So do you play any of the officially released Pokemon games?
Also, which ROM hacks have you played? I myself enjoy Flora Sky and Shiny Gold.

If you'd like to talk, feel free to drop me a PM sometime. I don't bit you know.

In any case, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Cutielaurenie
January 8th, 2013, 09:32 PM
The roms I have played are Pokemon Blaze Black and Pokemon AshGray. I played Pokemon White on my DS, but I ended up only training my starter.

Delphini
January 8th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Hey, I love roleplaying too! I'll have to check things out here, maybe we can join a RP or something?

Cutielaurenie
January 8th, 2013, 09:39 PM
I plan on making an RP of my own, Actually. But I still like to join others roleplays if they are good!

Delphini
January 8th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Ah, well that works too! Let me know what you create!