• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello friends... or uh... future friends!

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
Hello everyone!

My name is Simon. You can call me SLITCX if you can't remember it.

The reason I joined PokeCommunity is because I love Pokemon and felt like it's time I find a place and discuss about it. No one really plays it in college anymore -- they're always studying. Oh, I'm also really interested in Pokemon X and Y and probably will start with the Grass Starter because I thought it's final evolution (fake drawings) was pretty cool.

I started playing Pokemon when Pokemon Yellow was released, so here is a list of Pokemon games that I have played:
  • Pokemon Yellow
  • Pokemon Green
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Crystal (My absolute favorite Pokemon game)
  • Pokemon Sapphire
  • Pokemon Ruby
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • Pokemon Diamond (I spent countless hours on this game trading and battling friends in High School during our daily 1-hour bus rides. I ran rain-dance teams based off of Kingdra.)
  • Pokemon White (I haven't really finished it, stopped at the 2nd gym or so and then lost my game)
  • Pokemon Snap (I loved this game as a kid. I spent so many hours on this game. It was also the only game I had on the Nintendo 64.)

There are other games that I do play other than Pokemon such as League of Legends and DotA 2. I play League of Legends way more than any other game out there. If you want to add me, my IGN is Stare, please send a message before you add so I know who you are and am able to add you to the appropriate folder. I didn't mention that I was OCD on organization, did I?

For fun, I like to watch lots and lots of anime and possibly write short fun posts on my blog.

Anyways, I don't think I have much to say, so uh... I look forward to meeting all of you guys and chatting about Pokemon with y'all. It'll be fun and let's be friends!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there SLITCX, welcome to PokeCommunity. This is definitely the place to go for Pokemon discussions, well, at least in my personal opinion. That's quite a lot of Pokemon games you've played there and it's a shame that you lost your White Version.

We do have forums here for the Color and Metal Generation Games, Advance Generation Games, Fourth Generation Games, and Spin-off Games. So you can go there and chat away about those games should you choose to.

What anime series do you watch? I myself don't actually watch anime, I mostly read manga. You might find it worth your while to check out the Japanese Entertainment forums.

If you have any further questions, feel free to drop me or any of the mods here a PM. I hope you enjoy your time here :D

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
Hi tabor62!

Nice to meet you and thank you! To answer your question about anime series, currently I am watching Valkyria Chronicles and Magi. I read plenty of manga as well which affects what kind of anime I would want to watch.

Thank you for your suggesting forums to me. I will definitely check them out.

By the way, what kind of manga have you read and are you currently reading?

-----

Oh, and hello Wind Heart! Your message got posted before I submitted. >_<
I'm thinking about getting Pokemon X and Y, but that means I would have to upgrade to the 3DS.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hi tabor62!

Nice to meet you and thank you! To answer your question about anime series, currently I am watching Valkyria Chronicles and Magi. I read plenty of manga as well which affects what kind of anime I would want to watch.

Thank you for your suggesting forums to me. I will definitely check them out.

By the way, what kind of manga have you read and are you currently reading?

I can't really recall every series I've read, but some of the series I've read include Kare Kano, Hana Kimi, Mahou Sensei Negima, Psyren, School Rumble, and Rave Master. I'm currently reading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Toriko, and D-Gray Man.

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
:) The mainstream manga! I really liked Psyren and Rave Master. I am currently reading The God of High School, Tower of God, Noblesse, Magician, Magi, Kimi no Iru Machi, Claymore, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Toriko, Denpa Kyoushi, and etc.

I would say that the most interesting one out of the all the manga that I am reading is Kurogane. So check it out when you have time. :)

ZettaSlowbro

Veteran
Years
Hey how's it going?
I know a few people who are in college that still play, but I don't think a single person that goes to my college still plays, so I know how that is. Personally, I didn't like the grass starter at first , but my opinion did a complete 180 and now I really like it. :D

I also play LoL so if you ever want to play a few matches let me know, or if you ever want to have a chat about Pokemon I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Hope you have fun here ^_^

SLITCX

Spontaneous Water Lover
Years
Hi Simon! (sorry that I delete my post earlier, I didn't know it is answered...) Japanese Entertainment might fit you that you like mangas like Naruto. Enjoy yourself in PC! And don't forget to check X and Y sections.

Haha, it's alright. Yeah, I checked it out when tabor62 mentioned it. It's not a bad place and I may spend most of my time there as I do know a lot about it. For the X and Y section, I may just ask questions and possibly speculate because I haven't really played Black or Black 2, so I'm not caught up in the story line.

Hey how's it going?
I know a few people who are in college that still play, but I don't think a single person that goes to my college still plays, so I know how that is. Personally, I didn't like the grass starter at first , but my opinion did a complete 180 and now I really like it. :D

I also play LoL so if you ever want to play a few matches let me know, or if you ever want to have a chat about Pokemon I'd be more than happy to oblige.
Hope you have fun here ^_^

I know some people who collect the Pokemon cards to use as Yu-Gi-Oh tokens. I noticed I was a bit vague in my previous post and just mentioned Pokemon in general. I should have been more specific and stated Pokemon Cards instead. Sorry about that. I know some people who still play the Pokemon on their Nintendo Consoles, but studying and school does take up most of their time now.

Feel free to add me on League, my IGN should be posted in the introductory post or you could send me a PM with your League IGN and I'll add you. :) I'm fine with just chatting about Pokemon.

I'm thinking of starting up Pokemon White in an emulator and just play through to get caught up. :o

Last edited:
Back