PDA

View Full Version : a wave hello

waveguidebuizel
January 12th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Um, hi. According to my profile stuff, it's been almost four years since I last logged into PC. So yeah. I seem to remember how to do some stuff, so that's positive. I can't guarantee that I'll be super active, but I had a longing to return or something. Things certainly look great here, and it seems that PC has grown quite a bit since then! ^-^

Starry Windy
January 13th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Welcome back, waveguidebuizel! By the way, you have come when Pokemon X and Y hype is in! So check this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) to discuss them! And good day!

Hikamaru
January 13th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Hi Waveguidebuizel, and welcome back to what is a new-and-improved PC.

I know what it's like being away for that long, we had an ex-admin recently return from a 4 year hiatus as well (the legendary Careful With That Axe, Pichu!) so I know what it's like when you return and PC looks different and everything.

Some of the people you may have last talked to have since left, but you'll make some new friends too. I wasn't here when you were last active, and new staff were appointed, along with sections getting changed and/or added but we're still the same old PC.

Have fun and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- Hikari10

waveguidebuizel
January 13th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Welcome back, waveguidebuizel! By the way, you have come when Pokemon X and Y hype is in! So check this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) to discuss them! And good day!

Haha, thanks for the welcome! ^-^ X and Y hype--some timing, eh?

Hi Waveguidebuizel, and welcome back to what is a new-and-improved PC.

I know what it's like being away for that long, we had an ex-admin recently return from a 4 year hiatus as well (the legendary Careful With That Axe, Pichu!) so I know what it's like when you return and PC looks different and everything.

Some of the people you may have last talked to have since left, but you'll make some new friends too. I wasn't here when you were last active, and new staff were appointed, along with sections getting changed and/or added but we're still the same old PC.

Have fun and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- Hikari10

Thanks for the welcome! ^-^ Oho, I remember Careful With That Axe, Pichu! That name is just so memorable! :P But yeah, seems like some of my old friends are gone. Like you said, I guess I'll have to make some new ones! (Heh, it took me a while to figure out quoting; I'm rusty.)

Cid
January 13th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Your username is really familiar. I don't know why, so it's really frustrating, haha.

Still, welcome back Buizel! Four long years is quite a long time. I personally have not been as active as I'd like to be in my second and third year at PC, but I guess I've been doing better now. I hope you'll do the same, because I certainly wouldn't want you to vanish again. Especially someone who joined at around the same time, well not really, but at an earlier date than me at least, haha. And one whose username curiously rings any bells. Maybe you can help me remember? So that I can finally lay this odd feeling to rest with either a debunking or a confirmation, hopefully the latter. I was EnirevTux back in 2008, jsyk. ^^;

Great that you remember how to go from here, man. Just do a quick read on the rules and check out how things have changed since then (quite a lot of games and forums have been introduced, renamed and merged! so it has grown a bit like you said, hopefully for the better, heh). Otherwise, I know you'll do fine. Stick around, Buizel. Even if you won't be super active, I still hope you can rekindle that PC flame you've had in the past. (b'')b

waveguidebuizel
January 13th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Your username is really familiar. I don't know why, so it's really frustrating, haha.

Still, welcome back Buizel! Four long years is quite a long time. I personally have not been as active as I'd like to be in my second and third year at PC, but I guess I've been doing better now. I hope you'll do the same, because I certainly wouldn't want you to vanish again. Especially someone who joined at around the same time, well not really, but at an earlier date than me at least, haha. And one whose username curiously rings any bells. Maybe you can help me remember? So that I can finally lay this odd feeling to rest with either a debunking or a confirmation, hopefully the latter. I was EnirevTux back in 2008, jsyk. ^^;

Great that you remember how to go from here, man. Just do a quick read on the rules and check out how things have changed since then (quite a lot of games and forums have been introduced, renamed and merged! so it has grown a bit like you said, hopefully for the better, heh). Otherwise, I know you'll do fine. Stick around, Buizel. Even if you won't be super active, I still hope you can rekindle that PC flame you've had in the past. (b'')b

Hahaha, someone from my time! Thanks for the re-welcoming! :D I do remember seeing the name EnirevTux around back then. Don't remember where, though. I did used to primarily hang out in Pokémon Clubs and the Trivia section a lot.