View Full Version : How was your day?

January 13th, 2013, 7:43 AM
How was your day? What did you get up to?

Feel free to post in this thread multiple times! :D

January 13th, 2013, 8:23 AM
(I'll be editing this throughout the day to update)
-Got up
-Used PC
-Ate breakfast
-Played Pokemon
-Did some reading
-Drew a zombie Chansey (planning a thread of zombie Pokemon drawings in the future)

Yeah I didn't have a productive day.

January 13th, 2013, 8:33 AM
Woke up, had some food, watched TV and it's been snowing but other than that not much has reaaally happened.

January 13th, 2013, 8:37 AM
Woken up by my nephews and my daughter screaming downstairs, forced to play snake and ladders.. my day has been rubbish today.

January 13th, 2013, 8:38 AM
Had a pretty fun day. Went surfing, and then relaxed at the seaside. Great day.
About to head to sleep, night!

January 13th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I had to go to sleep early last night because apparently we were going to a flea market in Denver but my parents are hypocrites and they're the ones that never woke up, now I'm just sitting in bed on PC xD

January 13th, 2013, 11:49 AM
My day has been ok. I went out for brunch because it's my mom's birthday and ate really good chocolate chip pancakes so it's all good :3

Poke Fox
January 13th, 2013, 1:48 PM
Best day I had in years - after morning work, my grandma bought me (I'm assuming for all the hard work last year, and all the patience I had with her and everyone with the family) a Nintendo 3DS XL, and also a video game of choice, so I went with Pokemon White.

January 13th, 2013, 2:09 PM
-Wrote bday card, wrapped bday present for friend.
-Did banking stuff
-Tried to figure out a problem with the computer not recognizing a harddrive from an IDE to USB enclosure (to be formatted for my softmodded PS2)- problem is half solved, I just need to get a partitioner program and partition the harddrive to Fat32.
-Sewed a bead back on a sweater and fixed a shoelace
-Listed some stuff on Ebay (for the first time, yay)
-Wrote up a letter to virgin trains to get my compensation for a majorly delayed train over christmas.
-And because I was lazy, put a pizza in the oven instead of cooking a proper meal.. bad, I know..
-Oh and took a shower
-Now I am chatting over skype and on PC :3

Noah Ridgewood
January 13th, 2013, 2:29 PM
I experienced karatefylla (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=karatefylla).
I sat around the house on the computer watching Dr. Phil.
I listened to some Pokémon tunes.
I chatted with some friends and made some plans for this Saturday, since I'm still sick.
I cooked some Velveta rice thing, which was alright.
I made some edits on Chromatic that'll reflect Pokémon X and Pokémon Y and will be up later today.
I drank quite a bit of Dr. Pepper.
Oh! And I discovered that my brother is a pedophile.

That said, the day was quite strenuous and I have a headache and am just looking forward to Once Upon a Time and Revenge coming on tonight so I can go to sleep.

January 13th, 2013, 2:57 PM
I woke very late today (1PM) and because of that felt pretty cruddy for a while. Things got better though - mom made really delicious soup. :D Then I helped my brother finish his science project due tomorrow... that's really all that happened. Simple but nice.

January 13th, 2013, 5:34 PM
Went to church after being really sore from skiing all day yesterday. After, we went over to a friend's house to watch the Patriots pound the Texans. :D AFC Championship, here we come!

Gideon Jeremiah
January 13th, 2013, 5:37 PM
- Worked
- Cooked for others (did not eat)
- Cleaned
- Performed a baptismal session for my 2 cousins & their 2 children (my seconds-cousins)
- Worked
- Had a somewhat heated discuss with an adoptive brother
- Posted this right before starting work on an English culminating

Sweets Witch
January 13th, 2013, 7:52 PM
>Woke up
>No work today
>Spent a good portion of the day watching Law & Order while my daughter played with our toys
>Brought her to visit a few of the elderly people in the community because they absolutely love children
>Came home
>Ate soup
>Watched Smile Precure with her
>Now she's asleep and I'm eating frozen peach slices

January 13th, 2013, 8:11 PM
I got up early ready to head back home after sending a relaxing week in the country.
I caught a wild Shiny Beartic while in the car.
I had McDonalds because I hadn't had anything to eat all day.
I am now just chilling on IRC and PC.

Overall, pre' good!

January 13th, 2013, 8:23 PM
In theory I was going to study all day for the test I'm taking tomorrow.

Instead, I woke up, goofed off on the computer, studied a bit, did some flashcards, napped, woke up, goofed off some more, finished the flashcards, and played some Pokemon. And now I'm browsing PC.

Needed to study more. But too late for that. Just can't focus. I have a class tomorrow so I think I should be okay.

Poke Fox
January 13th, 2013, 9:56 PM
Aside from the excellent day I'm having, right now my right leg is aching, I was forgetting to grab the work keys, for my night work, running up the stairs, near the front door of my house, there are some rocks, I scrapped my leg on one those rocks. No bleeding but jagged cuts, and missing skin too.

January 13th, 2013, 10:03 PM
My day was... okay, I guess!

I had a hard time waking up this morning.. ended up getting up at about 10:30 am. Decided to jump on the comp for a few hours.
Then I went on to clean for a while and stuff... then I got sick to my stomach, and decided that I don't want to go back to my dorms tonight.

So here I am at my home laying in bed typing this message. ;w; Thankfully I feel better now though...

... trying to decide what I'll be doing on my sudden day off tomorrow... >x>;;

January 13th, 2013, 10:27 PM
i didn't do jack crap today and damn it felt great. now i'm talking to nick. and my headache is gone. so i am happy.

January 14th, 2013, 9:13 AM
It's not over yet, but I'll get back to you.

No, actually with half the day gone already, it's been pretty good so far.

> Got up early this morning and browsed online for a little bit.
> Drank some orange juice and ate an apple before going out on a run and working out.
> Ate a good breakfast: English muffin with eggs and some strawberries.
> Took my dog out for a walk and gave him a good brushing.
> Came back online for a few hours (still on it now, obviously)
> Now going to grab something to eat for lunch.

Pretty uneventful as you can see, but the day is going well. Thanks for asking.

January 14th, 2013, 9:50 AM
My day so far has been excellent! Today is the first day of school for me and I just had my first class. Right now I am waiting for my 2nd class to start and while I am waiting for that, I am just chillin. Overall, it's been going sooo well. :D

January 14th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Got some work done for about 1 1/2 hours. I'm taking a break now, and starting again at about 1:30 (20ish minutes from now).

I haven't eaten yet, but my food is cooking.
Nothing eventful happened, aside from some bad news. x: I need to remember to feed the stray cats.

Here we go, this is what I've done today:
-Played on PC (a bit)
-Finished my schoolwork
-Folded laundry
-General cleaning the house
-Cleaned up the plates and cups from feeding the stray cats outside
-Took a walk (and did some skateboarding, which of course resulted in my sliding down an alley on my butt while the skateboard leaves without me)

Just finished eating peanut butter and crackers. Didn't feel like making anything real; my blood sugar was too low and I just knew I should eat something before it gets worse.

Sweets Witch
January 14th, 2013, 2:02 PM
Today I'm actually having the laziest day that I've had in quite a while since I didn't have to work. After I did what I needed to do in the morning, I just watched Law & Order until about two hours ago. Now I'm listening to music and eating tater tots.

January 14th, 2013, 3:39 PM
Woke up around 8:22am. Drove my sister to school where I dropped her off and also met up with the guy who I then bought the tank for my future Bearded Dragon. Then I went and dropped my mom off at work and took our dog to the vet. After waiting for a hour and having two minutes of actual appointment time I then went home and took a quick nap before going and picking up the kid I am watching from school. Entertained him and such for a bit before his Dad came and picked him up, then sister came home and we went to go and pick up my mom from work and went to Sam's Club for some food before coming home. Now we're all just chilling.

... Yup. Busy day for me today. Going to be another one tomorrow.

Shining Raichu
January 15th, 2013, 4:11 PM
I only just woke up so I'll tell you about yesterday.

It was good! I sat around from when I woke up til about 3pm on PC and Facebook etc, then I went down to Officeworks to pick me up some highlighters because when are highlighters not useful, and then I went to work from 4-8 and after work I went with my friend to see Les Miserables! Then I went to another friend's and hung out with him til about 1am, then came home for some more computer time and then off to sleep :D

January 15th, 2013, 5:35 PM
My day was great. I had a glorious day 8)

Poke Fox
January 15th, 2013, 6:25 PM
Having an interesting day - power outage around the neighborhood (still don't know what caused it) - I have the cold.

January 15th, 2013, 6:30 PM
Woke up around 9am. (Which felt good because I mostly gotta wake up around 7am)
Went to school for 2 hours only.
Went with my girlfriend around her local mall.
Played with her puppy until she had to go to school.
Finally went home at 4pm and stayed on the PC until now :P

Sweets Witch
January 15th, 2013, 6:37 PM
Today was a bit...weird.
At 10:30 I went to clean this lady's home only to find that she had fallen in her living room at about 5, crawled to her bedroom, and hadn't been able to call for help. Most people in the community have Life Alert or something so I wasn't really prepared for this. I called the paramedics and they took her to the hospital because she couldn't move her legs, then I spent a few hours cleaning her house. Turned out she peed herself while she was laying there so I had to break out the steam cleaner and go to town on all of the carpet in her house.

My boss felt bad for me when I told her what happened so she let me go half an hour early without docking my pay and she even gave me a pizza coupon.

January 15th, 2013, 6:46 PM
Awkward. Went to school, went back home and got dressed up for senior night at the school basketball game. Went and walked on the stage for homecoming court. Went and tried to talk to my date for the homecoming and she's all awkward and won't talk to me now >.<

but otherwise, great!

January 15th, 2013, 6:54 PM
Pretty well.

Got most of my work done

Cleaned the litterboxes

Did some drawing and reading

SR'd Heartgold version for a shiny starter (no luck)

Made these weird pancakes (with a different name because it's mainly made of corn) with my best friend at someone's house. They were a big hit with the kids, who kept returning to the kitchen to ask for more. I didn't like them much, but it was still fun to make (despite the fact that I ended up burning my hands while handling the still-hot batter to shape it).]

Ahaha, looks like nobody replied. I don't want to double post, so I guess I'll just throw today's stuff on this one.

-Finished most of my work
-Folded laundry
-Washed dishes
-Went along with someone else to a drs appointment
-Was forced to hold my very needy feline (who won't leave me alone)

January 19th, 2013, 3:49 AM
My day is fabulous. But I had to wake up at four in the morning just to get to my entrance exam.

January 19th, 2013, 4:10 AM
Its a SATURDAY!So i woke up really late which i haven't got the chance to do in a long while.But i'm dreading the exam i have to give tomorrow.

January 20th, 2013, 8:15 PM
Not too bad. (:

-Grocery shopping
-Took a walk

Didn't get much done today haha.

January 22nd, 2013, 7:50 AM
Starting out swell, thanks for asking. Waka Flocka + cinnamon/sugar/peanut butter toast to kick things off. My dogs are staring at me. Here's to hoping I reel in tips and someone shares their blunt with me today.

Corvus of the Black Night
January 22nd, 2013, 9:02 AM
I pretty much slept all day. All I did otherwise is take care of the dog, take dad up to work and a little PC.

January 22nd, 2013, 10:10 AM
Helped to supervise a class of children because on of the teachers didn't come. Really all I've done today haha. Aside from school-related stuff, that is.

January 22nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Got up, watched the Aussie Open (had recorded it on the DVR). Watched more tennis until around 12, when I went for a haircut. Then I came home and came on PC.

January 22nd, 2013, 1:38 PM
Really happy today, especially when I got some people to smile today. Looking forward to school though. ~

January 22nd, 2013, 7:53 PM
I had a pretty good day despite running on three hours of sleep. I started my new diet today, which is eating a lot of protein every three hours hoping it'll make bigger, and I had a good workout.

Only bad thing about today is I got some projects I got to finish up in a few days.