View Full Version : What would you say you are???

Dark Magician
February 1st, 2005, 4:17 PM
Mwahahahhha shake in fear before this thread!!! Now tell us what kind of person you are!!! :D

February 1st, 2005, 4:19 PM
I am obsessed with America and has a crush on my uncle. What else do you expect to know?

February 1st, 2005, 4:19 PM
I am a different person and looked at as mentally chllanged.

February 1st, 2005, 4:37 PM
I'm very shy and somewhat of a loner and as some say very, very strange and deppressive

February 1st, 2005, 5:52 PM
Very~ shy. o.o; Well, that's how I look myself to...

February 1st, 2005, 5:53 PM
...hyper...xD!!! I am also super sensitive...xD

February 1st, 2005, 5:54 PM
Shy around people I don't know, and...hyperish around my friends.

February 1st, 2005, 5:55 PM
I Dunno What You Heard About Me
But A N*gg* Can't Get A Dolla Outa Me
No Catalac, No Perm You Can't See,
That I'm A Mutha F*ckin P.I.M.P!~50 Cent
(Arg...I Hate Rap Songs They Get Stuck In Your Head So Easily!)

February 1st, 2005, 6:00 PM
Sad...WHY FATHER!?WHY!!!!?????

February 1st, 2005, 6:13 PM
I picked pimp because I'm PC's official pimp.

Nah, not actually, though. XD

Raichu Master
February 1st, 2005, 6:26 PM
Actually I'm more conceited, but in a controlled charismatic type of way.

Dark Magician
February 1st, 2005, 7:35 PM
I think I should go for... weird.

February 1st, 2005, 7:51 PM
I'm scared around people I don't know, because there's always a fify percent chance of them thinking I'm a total loon and fifty percen chance of them agreeing with what I say and I'm always afraid it'll be the first one X_x I can't stand it when people stare at me, so I usually just stay quiet and keep to myself. I like to daydream alot anyway.

February 1st, 2005, 8:00 PM
Nave, hyper and optimistic, unique--or weird, if you will--and boyish~ X3
That's how most people describe me anyways. ^__^;

As for me, I look at myself as someone extremely reckless, too nave, and annoying~! =3

February 1st, 2005, 8:33 PM
Lesee...I have issues, in a word. Depression, cutting, all that. But I gloss it over to help others. I'm obsessive about that, I can't stand to see a friend hurt, so I'll help them and gloss over my own problems so they don't have to worry about me as well.

Youko Kurama
February 1st, 2005, 8:47 PM
I clicked none of the above.
Honestly, I tend to mix into all of those. I am a bit of them all....kinda odd...XD

February 1st, 2005, 8:52 PM
Um, I'm kind of shy. I date for love. I am 18 (I;ll be 19 in Aug.) and in only my second relationship, the first one lasting 13 months, and the one I am in now coming close to a year (anniversary this month.) I am not engaged to my current boyfriend, and we plan to get married as soon as we can afford to. we will probably move in with each other first.

February 1st, 2005, 9:58 PM
I'm a shy, depressed loner bookworm networm nerd. I walk around in a daydream and people see me as a somewhat dreamy, skylarking, irritable, half-awake recluse.

February 2nd, 2005, 5:58 AM
I like helping others out and I am pretty shy to other people.

February 2nd, 2005, 8:06 AM
I'm shy around people I don't know (sometimes) and I'm pretty hyper and spazzy around those I do. I can be quiet and helpful and I'm also pretty smart if I do say so myself. =P Those're really the only ones from that list as I'm quite sure that I'm not a pimp. XD

Mr Cat Dog
February 2nd, 2005, 11:46 AM
I am MCD! I am unique! There is definitely no one like me in the world, and I for one am glad about that. If there was another MCD in the world... WE'D ALL BE DOOMED! o.o XD

The Fallen
February 3rd, 2005, 8:02 PM
I think i can b all of these at times, mean who isn't lol.

Lord of the Spheal
February 3rd, 2005, 10:53 PM
I consider myself complete random and irrational, not to mention slightly insane. Although at the same time, I'm intelligent and logical. So I don't know which of those categories I would fit in...

February 4th, 2005, 6:57 AM
I'm not "no of the above" because that doesn't even make sense. @@ Let's see... umm... I'm shy and quiet most definitely. I'm helpful, or I try to be at least. And...I'm smart I suppose. Not incredibly smart, just smart.

February 7th, 2005, 6:35 AM
I'm a relly shy person i usally don't talk inless i'm being asked or talked to.
I usally just stare at a wall and listen. At lunch i eat then i read a book. I know i'm totaly strange.

Crimson King
February 7th, 2005, 10:43 PM
i would have to say that IRL im kind of quiet, online.... i cant shut up :P j.k

February 7th, 2005, 11:22 PM
I am quite helpful but i can be shy especially round people i dont know

February 8th, 2005, 4:41 PM
I'm a shy smartie, I guess. xD
I'm shy and I get straight A's. ^^;

I'm also a loser, because no one knows me. :P